The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowy Serenade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayuri
Sayuri

EXP : 2190
Birthday : 1995-07-02

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri was returning from her small shopping trip. She was gently padding through the snow, looking at nothing in particular as little snowflakes got tangled up in her hair and turned her cheeks slightly red.

It was only a light snowstorm, the kind that Sayuri favored the most. She liked the way the snow was not too harsh nor the weather to cold. She was able to walk around without being padded up like a polar bear dog.

Nothing interesting appeared too be happening, so she simply smiled and continued her way slowly down the half-full streets.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Normal
Link:

Last edited by Sayuri on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

EXP : 5270
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak was a tough gal who was never afraid of the cold. She was a thrill-seeker who would take all sorts of fun risks just to get her adrenaline pumping or just to prove and say that she did them. her messy brown hair, done up in a scraggly ponytail with a couple of dreds in the front, bounced along with her as she skipped down the streets. She was definitely a Tallarico--she had that build to her, even though she was already taller than her cousin Zulera.

Her blue clothing didn't really stand out a whole lot, although that Tallarico mess of brown waves and curls did, and perhaps her electric blue eyes as well. She passed a scantily-dressed girl on her way through the streets with a giggle and wave, and continued skipping. Perhaps the only truly odd thing about this girl was that she was barefoot.
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:04 am

Sayuri

Sayuri blinked as the notably bare footed person. She paused and turned to watch her skip off, and decided it couldn't hurt to follow her, wherever she was going. It could lift her day for the doldrums it was currently stuck in. She paused for a moment, before turning around to follow the girl, she tried to catch up to her but to no avail. She sped up slightly, hoping to get a conversation with her.

She managed to get within a shouting distance, before shouting, not too loud "Hey, excuse me! Hellooo!"

She hoped the girl heard her, if not she could always return home.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zakura was fast and light-footed. A bit unusual perhaps, but the notorious Tallarico Clan was well-known for its eccentricities. most of them simply took it in stride, accepting who they were and not hiding it at all.

Zak heard someone calling out, and turned around to see if it was someone calling out to her.
"mm?" she tilted her head. if it wasn't directed at her, she'd just shrug and move on. if it was, she'd stop and chat, perhaps.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Sayuri

She managed to catch up to the quick paced girl after she stopped, after pausing to catch her breath, she looked up again at the girl. Barefoot, definitely, and a aura of strangeness vibrated off her. However despite all that Sayuri found the girl intriguing.

She stopped catching her breath, and spoke to the girl "Sorry, for shouting you, but you looked like a person I could talk to, friendly like, and also I would ask you.. Why are you wearing no shoes? How have you not caught frostbite or something?"

Being a healer, Sayuri knew that by now the girl should have not feet, what with skipping through the snow without footwear, so it struck her as curious. She hoped she hadn't been rude...

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak stopped and then shrugged. the coincidental meeting and subsequent conversation struck her as odd, but not necessarily in the bad way.She looked down at her feet, and then at the other girl, who looked rather scantily dressed herself.

"same reason you're showing off so much skin." was her playful retort. "cuz I can and the cold doesn't bother me." she clarified just in case the reasons were different.
"so what was it about me that entranced you so?" she was curious, "surely this was more than just a meeting of random strangers, no?"
Zak controlled her chi well enough to keep a solid flow of energy to her feet, which she used quite a bit in her own waterbending style. She was not fully immune, but she could handle a decent bit of it, for sure. This just happened to be one of those days.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri listend to the other girl speak, nodding slightly at first, before slowly spiralling down into a pit of pure curiosity, perhaps in more ways than one...

When the other girl stopped speaking, after asking her slightly flirtatious questions, Sayuri thought for a moment, why had she chased this girl down, hmm.. She thought briefly before speaking

"Well, you stand out from all the other people who I normally speak to, which is why I found you so interesting and noticeable"

It was the other girls choice for how this would work...

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zakura chuckled, almost as if to say that this girl was one to talk.
"Well then..." she eyed the other girl's clothes one more time, out of little more than curiosity, "that makes two of us, does it not?"

It was hard to tell if Zakura was flirting or just making playful remarks.
"So was there something in particular you wanted to ask me about?" she raised a curious eyebrow. "or did you just see a pretty face?" she winked.
It could count as flirting, but Zak didn't really care. She was shameless and knew that she looked good.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri smiled her most dazzling smile at this girl. She had just met her but already she was enjoying herself, considering she had only left to get some food. She might get more than she had intended, good.

She laughed at the girls statement, before saying

"I look beautiful and everyone knows it, so why not show it off? That's my excuse anyway. I guess I am here to one ask your name.. And it might just be because I saw your face, yes"

Oh this promised to be entertaining.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

"well. if you're going to show it off, you're still wearing too much." Zak retorted without skipping a beat.
Everyone had a different idea of beauty, and so Zak wouldn't contest that. some were in better taste than others, but Zak's opinion of what was beautiful and what wasn't hadn't suddenly changed or anything.

"so... is this the part where you sweep me off my feet and take me to your lovely abode or something?" she laughed, "or is this the part where we go cliffdiving off of some icebergs into the sharp-rock-filled water below?"
she had done that before--on her 1`6th birthday no less. she sort of cheated with waterbending, but Zak was a woman who, more than anything, loved a thrill. If it could get that restless adrenaline flowing through her, she was completely game for it.
Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri smiled as the other girl spoke to her, nodding when it was required. When she suggested cliff diving, she laughed out loud, before speaking with a grin that still looked perfect

"I once penguin sled of the edge of a cliff by accident, it was amusing to no end, I am game for either, however getting you all excited might work better for me"

Yes, she could totally see this working out, as long as they didnt die much. Dying or getting a scar would both be traumatic, one ruins her otherwise perfect skin and thte other killed her, the horror.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

"no one's brave enough to take the 60-foot jump with me, so they usually just watch." Zak laughed. "but your hands look full, so let's go somewhere safe at least to drop that off, or warm up, or whatever it is that people do at home."

She had kind of just invited herself over, but that didn't really faze her. She was audacious like that and rather shameless.
Zak had a few scars, but none were really visible, since only her head, feet, and parts of her hands were exposed. to her they were just proof of her risks and accomplishments--nothing she couldn't shrug off and get back up from. None of them were really glaring she didn't think; they were just regular scars of experience rather than telltale markings.

"so you reeled me in... lead on. where ya gonna take me?" she teased.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri yet again listened to the girl speak, laughing lightly as the snowfall by the end of the tale. She had such a colourful personality, it was great in more ways than one, Sayuri waited until she she finished before speaking. Softly.

"Well, now that I have you entranced, how about I lead you to my home? My parents are out, so it is you, and me"

She took the girls hand with her own soft one and began leading her through the streets, slowly walking. She observed the girl again, smiling lightly.

She let go of her hand to push open the door. They walked into a medium sized living space, a fore roaring in the hearth, Sayuri closed the door behind them and went to put her bags down, she then turned and walked to the fire, before looking back at the girl with big eyes.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak laughed. "fine by me. lead the way."
it was funny, because she just realized that she had accidentally jumped the other girl's question about her name, and that she didn't even know her name either.

Once they reached Sayuri's house, Zak made herself comfortable on one of the couches, crossing her legs. Underneath that long jacket of hers, she seemed to have an undershirt, as well as a pair of pants, so just her feet poked out.
"That reminds me" she added as the other girl put her food and such away (or so Zak assumed) "the name's Zakura--or Zak. whatever takes your fancy. You are...?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri watched the girl, who finally she knew the name off, sit down and get comfortable. She smiled when she spoke, warning her back with the fire. Sayuri spoke after being asked her name saying.

"My name is Sayuri. You have a very pretty name, Zakura... "

She said the last bit playfully, before putting on her dazzling smile again. Her clothing looked like it could come of in a heartbeat if you tired.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak chuckled. "thanks. my full name sort of runs off the tongue like that... Zakura Zulera Tallarico..."
yeah. she didn't care a great deal that she was named after her cousin the Avatar, but she did like her family name.

she idly watched Sayuri, and she warmed her own feet by the fire, occasionally eyeing her as if to ask her something, which she eventually did.

"so... what's on your mind? clearly there had to be a reason why you invited me back here, no?"
That and Zak was curious. If she wasn't getting the thrills, she was sating her ravenous curiosity. "or were you going to shed those clothes or something?"
that was clean out of left field, because Zakura joked with people like that. a lot of people found it awkward, but it would usually just make her laugh.
Mood: Cheeky :3
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri's heart fluttered at Zak's words. She put on her best alluring look, She spoke in a slightly hushed tone, but sounded slightly giddy, she didn't blush either, she just found it amusing.

"Well, when you put it like that I might have to, but only if you will too, don't want to leave a poor girl on her own with no clothes"

She was playing it all innocent, she smiled still at Zak with her big eyes. She waited for the girl to say something.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zakura laughed. "I wouldn't leave the poor girl all alone without her clothes," she winked, standing up behind Sayuri. "I'd keep her company--and maybe poke her." she poked the taller girl's back. she playfully fingered the fringes of her various articles, removing none, but teasing nonetheless.

Zak was always one for finding out just how much she could get away with. Not necessarily a rebel, but a thrill-seeker and an opportunist.
"this is your house. I'm just playing by the rules." she teased. she did slide the other girl's gloves off, but left everything else where it was.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri's breathing pattern became mote erratic as the other girl spoke, and came closer to her. She allowed herself to be undressed, before linking her arms around the other girl, her now bare hands at the base of her spine. She spoke, in the same alluring tone as before.

"For now in this house, there are no rules or boundaries, you can do with me as you please"

She giggled lightly. It was true, she didn't mind what the girl who she had only just met did. She looked slightly down at the other girl, not muchc, just a bit, and locked her gaze onto hers.

Mood: Perfect
Condition: Alluring
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak's jacket (which was done up) went all the way down to around her knees, but the base of her spine was easy enough to find despite it.
"good." she giggled in response to the remark, "I like making my own rules."

this was true, although she was not the rebellious cryptic anarchist that her cousin was. She just liked playing her own game. but, games needed at least some rules to be fun, so Zak, instead of liking no rules, just liked her own.

with a tease, she undid and removed Sayuri's shirt, followed by dropping her shorts. folding her arms, both as if to check her out (and what she was wearing underneath) and perhaps also to prevent her from retaliating with Zak's consent... she whistled.

"thoughts?" she quipped. her real attitude towards it was that the human body was just natural, and so Zak didn't fawn over it nor be disgusted by it.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri let her arms fall as Zak moved to undress her. She didn't resist, nor blush. Her body was her body, nothing more or less, and she didn't honestly mind much what people thought about her. Underneath her outer clothing where a pair of shorts for the bottom half, but her top half had nothing else underneath, so she was nude from the waist up. She stood for a moment, smiling, before moving over to Zak. She began to remove her clothing, until she had nothing but her bottom half coveredz she stepped backwards, before nodding in appreciation.

"Oh dear, you appear to have lost some clothing... How unfortunate"

When she spoke it was in the lustful way humanly possible. She allowed her eyes to roam the others girls body smiling still.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

As she felt her arms getting pulled apart, Zakura responded by removing Sayuri's shorts, leaving her in nothing but her boots and socks.
Zak's bottom half consisted of pants and underpants, but her topless form, which was revealed from the removel of her top, shirt, and jacket, was on display.

she took Sayuri's hands and held them tightly but not enough to hurt.
"now, now..." she teased, not caring about the clothing difference (or lack thereof, of clothing), "don't you think you've done enough?" she winked. If she recognized Sayuri's lust, she was either oblivious or was paying it no heed, and her own tone seemed more mischievous than anything.

Zak's body was clearly an athletic build, and she had a few scratches and scars here and there form various stunts. It didn't faze her at all, really.
"so tell me..." she swung her hands softly, still holding Sayuri's.
"...whatcha gonna do about it?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:15 am

Sayuri

Sayuri smiled as her hands were taken, shortly after being completely striped down, bar her boots. She laughed slightly as the other girl took her hands, blinking her doe eyes at her. Sayuri didn't not mind being clotheless with a girl she had only just met, in fact, she found it rather exhilarating. When Zak spoke, she hung on every word. She pressed herself lightly against the other girl, and whispered into her ear very softly.

"I can't do anything, I am powerless before you.. You have me caught in your trap, and I guess I had better try to escape... But I don't really want to"

She smiled at the other girl, her white teeth reflecting the fire from both her soul and the actual fire. Her body had not a blemish or scar upon it. It seemed to glow in the low light provided by the fire, she had wide hips and jst enough weight that she was neither fat nor skinny, just perfect. Dusk was fast approaching outside. Her parents where in the Northern Water Tribe right now, so she had the house to herself for the next few weeks, she liked it like that, she got to do things like this, she giggled quietly, pressing her naked form onto Zak's.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:58 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak didn't mind it. to her, the human body was a natural thing, and so it didn't make her awkward, nor did it make her start drooling with lust. she squeezed the other girl's hands softly, before wrapping her own hands around her, gliding them up and down her back, enjoying her soft skin.

"tell me more." she giggled, giving Sayuri's bare butt a squeeze. "what does a girl do in a place like this when she's lost most of her clothes?"
for Zak, this didn't even necessarily insinuate any kind of relationship other than perhaps a playful one. the sheer bizarreness of what she was doing was giving her enough of the thrill that she sought after so much, and so she was down to continue the game for a bit.
While she waited for an answer, she continued to knead Sayuri's bare, smooth hips.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri giggled again. She loved Zak's touch on her skin, and she smiled at it. This would be seen as weird by the rest of the village, she thought. Two girls who had known each other for less than a day were stood naked with each other, exchanging touches. She found it very desirable. When the girl asked her questions, Sayuri purred slightly before speaking in the same soft tone as she had done earlier.

"When two girls are stood their taking off each others clothes... A lot follows, or they just sit there and admire each other, but that is boorrrring"

She pouted. If this didn't go anywhere she would be a tad sad, but she would most likely get over it quickly enough. Her parents still thought her unspoiled, how wrong they were. She lost that to a male a few months ago, who had been very insistent. She giggled again at the memory, caressing Zak's back, touching everywhere possible. Trying to sneakily take her bottom clothing layers off.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snowy Serenade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowy Serenade
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Water Tribes :: Southern Water Tribe-