The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowy Serenade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Korra
Korra

EXP : 5270
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Snowy Serenade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zakura giggled, playing naive. "well... like what? I'm new to this whole thing, you know..." she was lying straight through her teeth, but the only way one would be able to tell that was if they were reading her mind.
It was kind of a funny but amusing situation. Here was a girl Zak had just barely met, standing in front of her naked from the knees up. And here she was naked from the waist up (and the ankles down), groping the other woman.

Zakura glided her hands up and down Sayuri's curves from her hips to the sides of her body around breast-level. when she felt the other girl reaching for her pants, she decided to play a bit more, grabbing her hands and softly squeezing them. for the record, Zak did think Sayuri had really pretty hands.
"uh uh uh..." she giggled, "what do you think you're doing young lady?"
sort of ironic, given that this girl very well might have been older than Zak. She was taller than ehr at least.
It was time to see how she reacted to her tease.
Mood: Cheeky :3
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

EXP : 2190
Birthday : 1995-07-02

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri pouted yet again as her desperate attempt was foiled. She knew it wouldn't work, but she found it rather frustrating that she couldn't remove the last barrier between her and the other girl. She pouted, quite dramatically, at the other girl. If she wanted to play like this, then fine, she smiled wickedly.

"Oh, you are such a teasing little thing... Please let me take them off, pretty please?"

She put on her best dazzling face, hoping to use her cuteness to make the other girl crumple, but from the way she teased her so, she was guessing that the human form didn't always do it for her, even one so illustrious as her own, she pouted again, rocking back and forward, pressing against her, and then leaning back.

Mood: Perfect
Condition: Alluring
Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak giggled again, finding the pouting cute. she released Sayuri's hands, gently running her own hands up her arms and then down her back, where they gave her backside a nice good squeeze.

she laughed again at Sayuri's puppy-eyed begging. She admitted mentally that the other girl had a nice form, but it wasn't enough to sway Zak from her teasing.
"so what do I get in return?" she asked, for her teasing was the only real reason she kept her pants on. "make me an offer?" she was softly kneading Sayuri's bare butt in the meantime, finding the whole situation hilarious.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri felt utterly frustrated, but amused at the exact same time. This girl was definitely something, and if she was related to the notorious Avatar she could tell why. She would manage to get this girl, because Sayuri could be real stubborn when she wanted to be. Well, not all the time but still. She wanted this girl and she hoped that deep down Zak did too. She pouted again for effect, before speaking.

"You get unlimited access to every part of my body, and I will jump of the cliffs with you..."

There, that should hit her off guard, hopefully. She allowed the girl to touch her in any way she wanted, she didn't mind much.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak laughed. the stubbornness of the Tallarico Clan was how they had driven the Aowaka clan into complete submission in recent years. Zak hadn't taken part, but she inherited that stubbornness for sure.
"but I've got full access to your body anyways," she giggled, running her hands up Sayuri's sides. "besides... getting touched is fun, so that seems more like a bonus to *you*, cutie."

she could tell that it was toying with the other girl, but Zak found it fun, and her poutiness was cute.
"so... you're willing to risk getting splattered across a field of sharp rocks just to see me naked?" she laughed, caressing her stomach as she spoke, "so why do you suddenly want me naked so bad?"
she didn't feel guilty about this kind of teasing. for her this was just good clean fun.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri giggled softly as the other girl spoke and moved. She was just such a tease! But, her clan was known for it, so she would just have to take this girls barriers down, if she could. Oh this was so very amusing for the both of them, it wasn't so much about the nakedness really, to be fair. She pouted again, just because it turned her cuteness levels up, before softly speaking to her.

"Well, you can have me anytime, practically anywhere, if you were naked I could share my pleasure with you, and cliff jumping is always fun, plus I might bend my way out of it"

She winked one eye, with a cheeky little grin. It was truthful, which made it more amusing.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

"I'd have to teach you the art of cliffdiving, because technically the places I go are off-limits--people have died there. then again, cliffdiving either kills you or it gives you the scars to prove you did it." she nodded towards a couple of scars on her back and arms."

with a chuckle and a playful squeeze to her posterior, Zakura raised an eyebrow. "you sound more like you want me to take you, more than anything... what exactly are you after, cutie-pie?"\
Zak was curious, but in the meantime was going to feel up Sayuri's naked body.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri yet again laughed softly at the girls word, looking at her scars that in no way diminish her beauty. She thought before speaking, being careful to select her words with care, she wanted to sound believable yet not too much like a beggar, but she might indeed come off as one, but she didn't mind, after all begging made for much joy.

"Well, I do want you too take me that's why, silly.. I have cliff dived before, though never on the extremely high ones, would you keep your little cutie-pie safe, or let me get all cut up?"

She smiled teasingly at her, not feeling the other girl, yet. That could wait for now, she just let herself be touched, biting the inside of her lip lightly, she smiled sweetly now, blinking her doe eyes at the other girl.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak laughed. "well... when you're freefalling off of a 60-foot cliff... I can't really protect two people at the same time. if I save you, I go splat." she giggled.

she continued to feel Sayuri up, gently caressing her silky skin.
"so tell me..." she was also enjoying the warmth of the nearby fire; it made shedding clothing that much easier.
"what would you like to do now?"
her hands were smooth and she had a gentle touch. It seemed she knew more than one way to tease.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri giggled again as the girl spoke, in a very girly fashion. She was acting a tad too innocent, she thought, hmmm. She reached behind Zak's back and began too lightly trace patterns on her back, presumably making her shiver. She smiled and spoke very softly.

"I would like you to do me in everyway you know..."

Before she had a chance to speak Sayuri leaned in and planted a kiss on the girls lips, before she had time to protest or move. Her naked form was pressed up against the topless form of Zak, she continued the kiss until she was either pushed off or allowed to continue.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

it made the hair on the back of Zak's neck stand up, and she shuddered just briefly. when Zak felt her lips being kissed, she pressed the back of Sayuri's head gently towards hers, lengthening it, and letting her hands slide gropingly down the other woman's back, to her butt, which she began gripping, squeezing, and kneading, almost lifting her off the ground a few times. her mouth was busy, so she couldn't talk, and so there was just sexy silence of them making out.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri waited for a good five minutes, before gently pulling her head back from the kiss. That was great, and far more warmer than the fire. She wondered how the other girl felt about that, she giggled and spoke in the same soft voice.

"Sorry, I couldnt help myself, but oh well..."

Sayuri continued too lightly trace patterns on the others girls skin. She edged lower too the small of her back, and eventually the top of her waistline, she hovered their, waiting for approval.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Thus, Sayuri also got a 5-minute massaging of her smooth, bare tush. Zak's feelings about all this were concealed behind a smile. She was a tricky one to read, that's for sure.

she moved her hands over her shoulders and began tracing lines down Sayuri's front. "ever thought about getting any tattoos? or that too much for your 'flawless', 'perfect' skin?" she giggled. it was hard to see from here, but Zak had an intricate network of tribal tattoos on her back as well as the backs of her arms. Sayuri might have noticed a little of those arm tatts by now.

"and are we going to get steamy here, or is there a better place in your house?" she giggled, asking because Sayuri obviously knew her own home much better than Zak did. She made no indication (for or against) the touching at her waistline. chance-taking time?
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri breathed for a moment and composed herself as best she could. She listened to the other girl speak, before speaking herself.

"I never really thought about getting a tattoos, I am not sure about them"

While speaking, her hands were slowly pulling down the rest of Zak's clothing. She spoke again.

"Yes, we can go to my bedroom, much more fitting."

She squirmed out of the other girls embrace long enough too drop the other girls clothing, in one rapid movement. She stood up again and took in her, drinking up her image. She took both the girls hands and lead her into a hallway. She stopped at a small staircase, before heading up. She padded down the hallway to her bedroom, she pushed open the door into a lavish room, complete with blue rugs, a smaller fireplace, and covering the left hand wall, a giant blue bed. A vanity along with a closet could also be seen, she turned to the other girl.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak made no resistance as her pants were dropped, leaving Sayuri's boots and socks as the only clothing between the two of them. she watched the way Sayuri's muscles relaxed and contracted with her various movements, fascinated by such a soft muscular structure, which contrasted the tones and sturdiness of her own frame.

she followed Sayuri up the staircase, watching her hips, thighs, and butt sway with each step.
Once in the lavish bedroom, she gazed around it, before checking ehrself out in the mirror. She certainly didn't look too bad, but with her facing the mirror and her back to the other girl, those elaborate tribal tattoos of hers were very visible.
"this isn't you parents' room, is it?" she asked, still checking herself out in the mirror before also casting an eye around to see where Sayuri was and what she was doing.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri watched as the other girl made her way over to the vanity, to check her reflection. Sayuri thought she looked fine, she also like he tattoos, which she thought she had a glimpse off. The girl asked was this her parents room, too which she giggled and shook her head.

Sayuri didn't say anything, but walked over to the beds and lay down, facing the other girl, her body on full display. She crossed her legs as she lay down, and used her arm too support herself.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Eventually Zak noticed Sayuri, who seemed to be trying to pose herself in a sexy, seductive way. Zak figured she'd take the bait, at least for a bit.
"you wanting me to draw you like one of those Fire Nation girls?" Zak laughed, actually possessing some artistic talent to do so. "or do you want me to grope you or something?"
she already knelt on the bed next to the early naked woman, running her ahnds up and down her hips and stomach.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri was actually only lying how she normally did, she wasnt trying to actually do anything out of the ordinary. She giggled when the other girl suggested she draw her, she decided top simply say.

"It is up to you what you do with me, like I said I am yours"

Her breathing pattern changed slightly when Zak started too run her hands over her bare flesh, but she didn't get cold, the medium sized fireplace saw too that, she smile at the other girl, sweetly.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zakura rolled her onto her back, massaging from her hips to her breasts, squeezing and kneading now and again.
"well... this was all your sexy idea." she indicated, "so you gotta tell me what to do. otherwise, my idea might just be to get dressed, and prevent you from doing so." she giggled, pecking the taller girl's nose.
"this is your house after all... you need to provide your input." she gave one of Sayuri's breasts a playful squeeze, before resuming the massage.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri groaned slightly. Partly from the massage partly from frustration. Zak knew what she wanted, but she was being stubborn. Fine then, bluntness would have to do, she giggled slightly before speaking.

"Well, I want you to do me with passion and skill, make me shout your name out loud in pleasure"

There, simple and too the point. It was better than beating around the bush. She used her free hand too tap her long legs, smiling again for effect.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak was a tease, although also in truth, was straight, and therefore mostly unfamiliar with girl-on-girl activities of most kinds.
"what's that entail?" she asked, putting on a teasing grin to hide what she didn't know, "I mean... doesn't that require a boy instead of two girls?"
she hadn't stopped massaging her though, still enjoying the smoothness of her skin. she massaged against Sayuri's legs from her knees to her thighs, ignoring the boots again, and still grinning playfully at the naked girl under her.
Mood: Curious
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:03 am

Sayuri

Sayuri looked to Zak, with a thoughtful look, before giggling too herself. Male and female too perform? Maybe she didn't know how this worked. hmm, just a guess but Sayuri wagered she was right. She sat up, pulling Zak onto the bed directly on top of her. She smiled up at the girl above her, before kissing her neck lightly. She stopped after a minute. She moved, putting Zak back down on the bed. She traced kisses down the girl. She started from the neck, to the breasts, to the stomach, before stopping right over her special area. She looked up at Zak briefly, before giving her a gentle lick, she smiled at herself, before looking back up at Zak, questioningly.

"If you liked that... There is more too it, and I can show you what I know.. I have slept with both boys and girls, and I know how too play them like a harp"

She stroked the girls stomach, tracing circles, teasingly close to her.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:46 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

At the very least, Zak was one who would probably end up trying anything at least once. she emitted a few small breaths as she kissed down her body, emitting an erratic one once she kissed between Zak's legs. a quaint girl indeed. Zak might just have to play her game. At least once, anyhoo.

the shorter girl purred softly as her stomach was caressed; it was gently moving up and down. "more?" she raised an eyebrow. "such as...?"
whether she was genuinely naive or just being a tease, was not exactly clear. even Zak herself wasn't quite sure just yet.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Sayuri

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri looked up again, smiling at the other girl, extremely innocent looking. She was wondering if this really could be Zak's first time with a woman, the thought was interesting. She then wondered if she was new to sexual activities all together, surely not... Maybe, but doubtful.

She trailed kisses slowly on the inside of Zak's right thigh, speaking between kisses.

"Yes, there is more... If you want too see, and feel"

Sayuri smiled slightly, before planting another kiss on the girls private area, lethargically. She stopped after about a minute, she giggled again, before looking into the other girls eyes, her own eyes shining.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak generally kept her private life, well... private, and so no one else ever needed to know how many (or how few, if any at all?) people she had been with. she smiled up at her nearly naked friend. she had only left Sayuri's socks and boots on out of not wanting to crouch down, although now it was a cute little contrast, and Zak wasn't going to move any time soon.

relaxing a bit as the girl's lips touched Zak's inner thighs and between them once again, her breathing stayed relatively calm, although it tensed up briefly.
"then let me see. and let me feel." she offered, wondering what it would entail.
Condition: Stimulated?
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Serenade   Snowy Serenade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowy Serenade
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Water Tribes :: Southern Water Tribe-