The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bane Of Corruption [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noriko
Noriko

EXP : 2200

Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane Of Corruption [Closed]   Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:33 am

Noriko Tatsumi

Noriko had not gone straight home after meeting Kei, as she had wanted to see what the City Defense Forces were so interested in finding. When she returned to her apartment, however, she entered through the window, forgetting that the front door had been left unlocked. Thankfully, having not gotten into a fight, she was nowhere near as sore as yesterday, and so began undressing leisurely.

Pushing the Crimson Spirit mask up over her face, pulling the cowl down at the same time, the female vigilante stripped down to her skivvies - a pair of boyshorts and her bra was all she had on under the costume. Before she could fully step out of said costume, or even pull the mask off completely, the front door was pushed open.

Her head practically cracked, she looked to the door so quickly. It was Kei, though Noriko had no idea why he'd be back here. Regardless, it seemed that she'd been 'caught' - now he'd know who the Crimson Spirit was. Keeping her voice neutral, waiting to see his reaction, she asked, "Did you forget something..? I know you didn't follow me, this time."

Mood: Suspicious
Condition: Unmasked

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Bane Of Corruption [Closed]   Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:13 am

Kei

Kei stood frozen at the door way  and was shocked from what he had seen. From what he saw, it appeared as though the Crimson Spirit was the woman he had met yesterday. Kei had a very hard time believing what he saw was reality.

It wasn't until a few moments had passed that Kei realized he was also staring at a woman who was in her underwear.

Aww shit, I'm dead. Kei thought dreadfully, most woman tended to get violent from situations like this.

Surprisingly, this woman didn't freak or get angry and instead calmly spoke "Did you forget something..? I know you didn't follow me, this time."

Kei knew that despite her tone, she was probably going to kill him. Looking away embarrassed at the sight of the nearly naked female, Kei pleaded with an obvious fear in his voice.
"I d-d-didn't mean for this too happen!" Kei stammered and pointed at the door trying to put the blame on it, "The door was unlocked. I only wanted a place to stay at for the night."

Mood: Terrified
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Noriko
Noriko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Of Corruption [Closed]   Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:01 am

Noriko Tatsumi

It was then, when Kei gestured at it, that Noriko realized that the door was still open. The calm expression on her face vanished, replaced by an angry scowl, her teeth bared. "Shut the damn door!" She snapped at him, ripping the mask off her head and throwing it under the single chair in the room. The last thing she needed was the entire city finding out who she was - it was bad enough that Kei had walked in on the matter.

Shoving the entire costume away, Noriko crossed to the windows as Kei was (presumably) following orders, closing the front door. Locking up and drawing the curtains, the unmasked vigilante tried to decide what to do. It would be pretty easy to make Kei disappear... but that wasn't what the Crimson Spirit was about. On the other hand, if he blabbed, who cared what the Crimson Spirit was about? She'd be finished.

"Sit down," She snapped again, still in her military 'orders giving' voice, pointing at the chair which Kei had occupied earlier that morning. Noriko wasn't sure exactly what she was going to do; maybe get some dirt on Kei, or something. She wasn't in the mood to play around, so once he was seated, she stood before Kei - hands on her hips and still in nothing but her underwear.

After a moment or two of watching him (both his expressions and reactions thus far), Noriko began to speak, her voice soft but also rather harsh. "So. You know, now." It wasn't a question.

Mood: Suspicious

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Bane Of Corruption [Closed]   Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:41 am

Kei

Kei quickly and fearfully followed the woman's orders and shut the door and sat down. Upon closing the door, Kei realized that there was no longer any escape from the fury of the Crimson Spirit.

Kei sat on the ground with his knees in front of him and his feet under his butt. Kei put his hands on his thighs and was sitting with his back straight. The woman was still in her underwear and was standing at in front of Kei. Kei didn't make eye contact with her and was staring at her feet instead, still clearly embarrassed.

"So. You know, now." The woman spoke in a soft but harsh tone.
Kei quickly replied, "I don't have to know anything. As far as I can know, I walked into a girls... um... private session."

Shit. Kei once again thought to himself, he probably just made it worse.

Mood: Nervous

Back to top Go down
Noriko
Noriko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Of Corruption [Closed]   Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:04 pm

Noriko Tatsumi

Noriko just... did not know what to make of that remark. "Don't be stupid," She snapped again, "You want to be treated like a big tough guy, then get your shit together." Oh yes, she was irritated. This guy wanted to take out a mad criminal like Daikon? Please. Noriko doubted his ability to deal with a soliciting stripper, let alone an actual threat.

But, it seemed like it was backstory time. "I'm a veteran of the Earth Kingdom militia, and once I was retired, there was no work I could find in civilian life. You've seen Ba Sing Se; I grew up here, and the city is half cesspool, half paradise," She made an offhanded gesture, "I became the Crimson Spirit to help clean up the worst of it, but I'm just one person. All my brothers in arms are either dead, or trying to rehabilitate."

Taking a deep breath, trying to calm herself, Noriko continued, "If Daikon comes here, I'll deal with him, but until then, Ba Sing Se is my main concern. Trust me, I feel terrible about those kids he murdered, I really do, but I'm not a real spirit - I don't have amazing powers." That was the truth of the matter, really; Noriko was a softy on the inside, beneath the layers of PTSD (which is why Kei was still breathing, at this point).

Mood: Angry

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Bane Of Corruption [Closed]   Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Kei

The Crimson Spirit seemed to be calming down. Kei was relieved at that, he got lucky and still alive. Kei decided to push his luck.

"Umm... since we are sort of acquainted with each other now," Kei nervously asked, "Could I perhaps spend the night here? I don't want to sleep out in the streets and I have no money to rent a bed at a inn."

Kei wasn't also sure if he should keep calling the woman the Crimson Spirit.
"Also should I just keep calling you Crimson Spirit, or is their another name you would prefer?"

Mood: Nervous

Back to top Go down
Noriko
Noriko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Of Corruption [Closed]   Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:36 am

Noriko Tatsumi

Though his request was unexpected, Noriko could tell that Kei did simply want a place out of the open to sleep - he wasn't soliciting her for anything questionable. She was still irritated, but with a slight sigh, she gave a nod, offering her hospitality. "You can stay," Noriko answered, "I think I have a bedroll in the closet somewhere; if you can find it, you're welcome to it."

At the next question, however, she was a bit confused. "I gave you my real name, before," She informed him, thinking that he might have thought it was an alias, "It's Noriko; feel free to call me that, please." With that, she hoped that everything was resolved and that she could go to bed, herself.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Bane Of Corruption [Closed]   Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:31 am

Kei

Kei held up both of hands in a ball in front of him as a form of thanks.
"Thank you Thank you Thank you!" Kei said relieved and happily, he was very surprised Noriko was okay with this. He was even more surprised she didn't kill him even after that offer.

"I have a couple of more favors," Kei said with a bit more confidence then before, "First, can I eat somthing, I didn't really get to enjoy a full meal at the restaurant."

"Secondly," This time he seemed a bit more embarrassed, "Can you... put some clothes on?" Noriko was still in her underwear and Kei was very uncomfortable with it.

Mood: Relieved

Back to top Go down
Noriko
Noriko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Of Corruption [Closed]   Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:46 am

Noriko Tatsumi

Even though she stared at him for a few moments, apparently stunned to silence at his audacity, it seemed that Noriko was going to acquiesce to his requests. Grabbing a tank top shirt off of her bed, she slipped it on before turning to walk to another part of the cramped little flat, disappearing from view (she didn't bother covering up her underwear, though). From the other side of the thin wall, Kei might hear some shuffling around - it was Noriko sifting through cabinets and such.

When she reappeared, Noriko held two items in her hand: one was a bottle of water, and the other was... a pouch of something. "It's supposed to be chicken and rice," She explained, holding them out to Kei, "...I usually only keep MRE's around for myself, so it's all there is, really. You add a little water, mix it up and heat it." With that taken care of, she sat cross-legged on her bed.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Bane Of Corruption [Closed]   Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Kei

Kei made the prepared the Chicken and Rice MRE and ate it. Admittedly, it wasn't the best thing ever, but he decided he didn't dying so he didn't tell this to Noriko. With all of his current desires taken care of, Kei got the bed roll and set it up in one of the corners of the apartment.

"Once again, thanks for everything." Kei casually told Noriko before getting in the bedroll.

Mood: Casual

Back to top Go down
Noriko
Noriko

PostSubject: Re: Bane Of Corruption [Closed]   Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Noriko Tatsumi

"You're welcome," Noriko mentioned with a nod, "Though, I've never had anyone thank me for one of those, before." She knew that the MRE's were crap, but they were cheap and didn't require much, so she continued to eat them. That, and it was a bit hard to get out of the habit, after her military stint. Several things were like that, even after all this time.

When Kei turned over to sleep, Noriko neglected to do the same, at first. Instead, still sitting cross legged on her bed, she closed her eyes and began to meditate, calming herself down. The candle that burned on her bedside table flickered and dropped down low as she did so, tuning into her emotional state - as fire did, when Noriko was around.

Soon enough, she was tranquil enough to sleep as well, and shifted her body to lay down, pulling a raggedy blanket up over the lower half of her body. The (un)masked vigilante wasn't worried about having a man stay in her home... the worst that could happen, after all, was that she would die. With that last thought, Noriko was fast asleep.

Condition: Asleep

(( THE END! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bane Of Corruption [Closed]   Bane Of Corruption [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bane Of Corruption [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2