The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rook and Queen [Kyorin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Rook and Queen [Kyorin] Empty
PostSubject: Rook and Queen [Kyorin]   Rook and Queen [Kyorin] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:20 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Sometimes Meili just wanted to abolish all hierarchies of the Earth Kingdom and establish herself as the omnipotent dictator of the entire continent. However, she knew that it would seriously damage PR, possibly beyond repair, and while Meili had dreams and silly fantasies like anyone else, she was also clever enough not to do anything stupid.

And thus, after a while, Meili stood up from her throne and joined the party, smashing a large, but otherwise very plain and boring vase in the process. It was time to party it up. She began swaying her way towards the drinks, with the hopes of popping a bottle or two. She also noticed Tarek's presence, and might or might not have saved a bottle of "Dragon Piss" (or several) for the two of them.
As she did, she turned to her ever-zealous bodyguard. "take a break, kid." she quipped, "live a little." She wasn't sure he would, but hey. she tried.
Mood: Mischievous
Condition: ready to PARTY HARD
Link: Meili

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite

PostSubject: Re: Rook and Queen [Kyorin]   Rook and Queen [Kyorin] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Kyorin

Sometimes Kyorin only wanted to have Meili just, behave. But it would never happen. He had been tirelessly watching the crowd and walls and food stands, when Her Majesty had stood up and smashed a vase for the heck of it. It wasn't expensive or rare in the slightest, but it was still a vase. Her favorite toy to break. He sighed and looked to the sky. His attention was brought back when she told him to take a break, and to live.

"But, Queen, this is the perfect venue for people to take a shot at you! I'm perfectly aware you could beat anybody in a duel, even Tarek, but that won't stop somebody from poisoning you or a million other things. If you want me to take a break, I will. But I'm still going to be by your side."

Of course he wanted to do as she said, but his duties came first, protect the Queen. Some of his co-workers teased him sometimes. Talking about 'If he protects her so much, I bet he's in love with her!' and stuff like that. Sure, Meili was good looking  and could be pretty adorable at times, nothing was like that. He had played one game of Pai Sho with her before, but he ultimately lost to her expertise in the game.
Mood:
Condition:
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1749-kyorin-the-snake-acer

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Rook and Queen [Kyorin]   Rook and Queen [Kyorin] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili listened to the younger man's voice of reason, which was really what it was in most situations. The queen did get a bit reckless in her actions sometimes, especially when she was partying it up with Kako or Tarek, but she was bold and she was powerful. it would take more than a mere slip-up to do her in.

"Kyorin, mah boi..." she began, putting an arm around the younger man's shoulder, "do you know how many times there have been attempts on my life?" After a pause and a beat, she continued.
"me neither. but it's more than 4. Not to stupidly say 'I'll be fine' and hen get shot a moment later, but I'm convinced thet the blessing of the Guitar God is on this place. no foul will happen here... not to me, and not to anyone else."
She earthbent a wall up, before smashing through it, simply becuase she could.
"OOOOHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"
Condition: Partying Hard

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Rook and Queen [Kyorin]   Rook and Queen [Kyorin] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin shed a droplet of sweat when she put her arm around him. He knew he was being over protective, but it was his job. He was about to answer her a specific number of times there had been an assassination attempts on her life, as he had stopped most of them. And yes, it was a lot more than 4.

His face went blank when she let go of him and smashed a wall right in front of him. He straightened up, and dusted himself off.

"Yes, Queen. I will do as you say, but I will still keep an eye on you. If you truly believe in the Guitar God, then I believe you too." Kyorin said with a bow. He was about to take a step, then looked back at her and added, "If you need my help, just say my name and I will be there."

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Rook and Queen [Kyorin]   Rook and Queen [Kyorin] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:50 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

If there was one thing that Kyorin did that Meili admired, it was his to-a-fault loyalty. It wasn't like Meili pushed him around or caused him any trouble or abuse or anything. Just that Meili was much less worried about herself than he was. But hey, she didn't mind admirers. She was a demigod after all, so a little bit of pseudo-worship was A-OK in her books.

"don't worry... Guitar God watches over all." she reassured him, "except hipsters..." she glared at a group of apple-loving kids in tight pants and thick glasses. "fucking hipsters."
Either way, Meili gave him a a respectful nod, and went to grab herself a drink. He could tag along and still follow her around if he wanted; she just didn't want to deny him the opportunity to party it up if he so desired. It would be cruel to have a party and then not allow someone to enjoy themselves at it, wouldn't it?

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Rook and Queen [Kyorin]   Rook and Queen [Kyorin] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Kyorin

The Queen's bodyguard was happy that she was never angry with him for over-doing his job. She had never told him to stop, to let her be free like drama plays would do. He nodded with her when she told him that it was safe, that the Guitar God was keeping this place safe. Then he smiled at her comment of hipsters. Fucking hipsters. He stood for a moment as she went to get a drink, and decided that he honestly didn't know what to do in a party like this, so he followed the Queen around. Her Loyal Guarddog.

Mood: Angry
Condition:Healthy

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Rook and Queen [Kyorin]   Rook and Queen [Kyorin] EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:43 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili joined the drinkers over at the booze, and didn't mind Kyorin tagging along or anything; just as long as he didn't try to cramp Meili's style or anything. Not that he would, she was pretty sure. Sometimes Kyorin was just a little overzealous. It was better than having him try to stab her in the back, but at the same time, she doubted that he could even if he wanted to.

Either way, Meili went for a drink, and drink she most certainly did. She lived up to her reputation of partying it up, and even built another earthen wall for the sole purpose of smashing through it like a boss. She was, after all, an *excellent* host...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rook and Queen [Kyorin]   Rook and Queen [Kyorin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rook and Queen [Kyorin]
Page 1 of 1