The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inviting Them In [OPEN]

Go down 
+3
Zulera
Kei
Sagittaria
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Inviting Them In [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:24 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

After putting up and sending out fliers more or less everywhere, Zulera made her way to Full Moon Bay as she said she would, and rented out a room in "The Seasons' Palace" where she began her wait. If she was successful at inviting people in, then the groundwork for Zulera City could very likely begin. Not to say that Zulera wouldn't be willing to put up foundations on her own, but a city was not a city if it was just one person, and Zulera didn't want her new island to be "Club Zulera". She wanted it to be "Zulera City".

A grand dream was laid out in front of her--a dazzlingly beautiful metropolis, with shimmering buildings that reached towards the heavens and lit up the night sky when the sun went down... a gentle hustle and bustle... but more importantly... a city of unity. There were already a few bold (but harmless) spirits on the large island in question, which meant that Zulera had pulled out all the stops. it wasn't just going to be a unification of the Fire Nation, Water Tribes, Air Nomads, and Earth Kindgom, but also a place where humans and spirits could coexist. It would be a place where technology could thrive without concern for international borders, and a place where people of all nations could live and gather.

Zulera City was going to be a neutral entity--a utopia, if it developed the way she aimed for it to. It would hold no allegiance to any nation, but instead, to all of them. She hoped to be able to do trade with the four nations. She had already gotten endorsed by Queen Meili, and was unofficially endorsed by the Water Tribes (through her mother), and the Air Nomads (who did not technically have any official leadership, although Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki served as a representative of Air Nomad interests). She had not yet gotten official endorsement from the Firelord, but he had given his approval for her to start and found this city, meaning that he was not opposed to it.

But first, she had to draw people in. So... for now she would wait...
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zulera

Back to top Go down
Feren
Feren

EXP : 1810

Character Description
Position: Engineer
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Feren

Another shipment of raw metal was coming in for Feren. It wasn't big, but he didn't require much. He got a certain shipment per month from a subscription he payed. He had been running low, and was happy that the shipment came on time this month. They had the habit of showing up a few days late. One time they showed up an entire week late, and Feren had a serious talk with the company after that.

He was on his way to pick up the shipment, carrying a handcart through the Middle Ring of Ba Sing Se, when a stray piece of paper came flying out of an alleyway and right into his face. He stopped, letting the piece of paper fly still, into his face, slowly drew his hand from the cart, and took the paper out of his face. He was about to toss it back to the street, but something on it caught his eye. The name of the Avatar, Zulera. He looked more carefully. Zulera City? Buisness opportunities? Engineers?! This was something he could not pass up. And it was at Full Moon Bay! He could get there no problem compared to traveling from the Northern Air Temple where he grew up to Ba Sing Se. But how much would the train ride cost? He would need to bring his supplies and equipment, for he didn't have the money to buy everything again. He would have to take it all with him, which meant a large cart. He looked at his hand cart. Could he possibly fit everything in here? Probably just the essential tools, not everything. And how much money did he have?

Over the next couple of weeks, Feren used up as much iron as he could, trying to get rid of the heavy material. He had already bought a bigger and tougher hand cart.

Finally, the day had come. He had sold everything in the store, including the store itself to give him a few extra yuons. Loaded everything into a large backpack and handcart, bought provisions, and set out on the first train in the morning outside of Ba Sing Se towards Full Moon Bay.

Once off of the train at Full Moon Bay, he set down his handcart and.. what now? The wanted poster said to come here.... Was Zulera somewhere around here? He started looking, fixing his glasses so people weren't just blurs. half-way through scanning the crowd, he realized he had no clue what the avatar even looked like, and gave up with a sigh. Maybe he should shout for her? No, that would make him look like a fool, and possibly stupid. Feren was very shy around people, especially this many people. He wheeled his cart over to a nearby bench, set it down, and sat down himself with his head on his hands. Before long, he dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later, he woke with a start. Right! This wasn't the meeting place! He was supposed to go to... Where was it again? A castle or something? No, not a castle... Feren sat there thinking, his cart still next to him thanks to a guard that decided to stand close by, making sure no one snatched anything. The young engineer looked over at him and asked, "So, I just remembered. I was supposed to go to some place here.. A castle or something, and it had to do with a season of weather I think..." The guard regarded him for a moment, thinking. "You, er, mean the Season's Pa-" He didn't get much farther than that before Feren jumped up. "Yes! That's it! The Season's Palace! Oh crap, I hope I'm not late. Where to go to get to it?" The guard had to take a step back from Feren getting a little too close to him. "You, uh, head down Royal street, the Season's Palace is a bigger building, can't miss it. It even has a sign out." Before he could finish, Feren had grabbed a hold of his cart, tossed him a few silver yuons, and started wheeling it off at a jog, calling a "Thanks!" Behind him.

He found the Season's Palace eventually. Putting his cart near the front entrance, he walked inside, again looking for the avatar. Before lone, he realized again he had no clue what she looked like, and went back to his cart. Maybe she would recognize that he was here for Zulera City. He hoped that she did. He had nowhere else to go now.

Mood:Excited
Condition:Healthy
Link: ""

Last edited by Feren on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Kei

As far fetched as the idea sounded, Zulera City was a really interesting idea. The idea of a Utopia sounded amazing, but creating one would be no easy task. Kei knew doing so would mean defying thousands of years of simple human nature: Violence. Many have tried, the attempts were numerous, but in the end, each one ended up failing, conflicts return, and war once again breaks out.

Kei originally didn't believe the rumors of such a city. First off, creating a new city? Didn't happen very often. Secondly, Zulera's plan? It didn't really seem like her thing. Not that Kei had something against the Avatar (If anything, he was grateful for her assistance in the past), but she was the type usually stayed out of the spotlight. Creating a city did exactly the opposite.

That's exactly why the Queen's announcement caught him off guard. It seemed the rumors had been true, and a big change was coming, supposedly for the better of all. As unbelievable a utopia sounds, there were some very powerful figures backing this project.

Kei would fully support the idea of a utopia, the world really needed one, but the reason he didn't immediately jump into the idea was because he didn't believe it could be done. In the end, it wasn't a brighter future that caused him to join this project, but rather money.

Whether or not Zulera City would come into fruition, one thing was for certain, there were some REALLY rich people assisting this project and Kei wanted a piece of that wealth. With that, Kei followed the instructions of the advertisement the Avatar put out and made his way to "The Seasons' Palace" in Full Moon Bay. Kei was a Jack-Of-All Trades after all, surely there could be something he could do. If nothing else, Thunder Child could be real helpful with the project.

That in mind, Kei walked in through the doors of The Seasons' Palace, located the Avatar, and announced his presence.
"Yo," Kei told her, "I'm here to join in the on the project. I was told there would be cake."

Mood: Worried
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
Feren
Feren

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:14 am

OOC: Edited Feren's post so He now ends up in Season's Palace.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:36 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

It was not commonplace for Zulera to get discouraged just because people didn't start immediately pouring in after her request was sent out. Thus, while she waited, she simply ordered a drink and made small talk with the barkeep or some of the guests. This was an upper-middle-class establishment anyways, so it wasn't like she was dealing with riffraff here or something.

but of all people for her to meet there, she ran into Kei.
"Well if it isn't my old friend the airship pilot." she joked, "how's she treatin' ya? does she run well?" referring of course to Thunder Child. But, they could catch up on that later. Zulera was in full business mode suddenly.
"unfortunately, the cake is a lie." she frowned, "but... Zulera City is not a lie. I'm curious as to what part of the offer interested you... and what you can bring to the table. Care to enlighten me?"
this was not rude nor an interrogation--this was simply a woman wishing to see what Kei could do to help her with the city.

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

EXP : 3500

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:58 am

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Zulera City, huh... it seemed like a promising business venture if Sagittaria said so herself. If this city (or city-to-be) was off on international waters, that meant there would need to be something or someone transporting people and goods to and from the place. She wasn't sure about the people, but Sagittaria could use her company to help transport goods and resources back and forth. Clearly if this city was to take off, it would need to trade, and thus bolster its economy. The Svenja Shipping co. could help.

She followed the flyers all the way to Full Moon bay, to the fairly large building marked as "The Seasons' Palace". However, shortly before entering, she crossed paths with a rather well-groomed young man leaning against a cart full of... well, *things*. It intrigued her, both from a business standpoint, and from a curious one.

"well, I dare say you look a bit lost," she chuckled. her voice was a little low for a girl (but she was born female and had always been female). "what's a guy doing all the way out here with so much stuff on him, hmm? Just a curiosity. nothing personal." she was honestly just curious, rather than trying to interrogate him or question him. Clearly, her clothes and build told him that she was young, and was obviously not a spy or a Dai Li or anything...
Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:05 am

Kei

(Inside Seasons' Palace Talking To Zulera)

"The ships going well, I guess the only real complaint I have have is the lack of cup holders," Kei spoke casually, "I tried attaching some on the side with some duck tape, but they didn't really go to well."
"Well it's not really a big deal though," Kei added, not wanted to appear as though he was complaining, "My doctor told me I should lay off of the Sweet Tea for a while."
"Well that's a bit... saddening," Kei said in response to the cake. Sure cities were cool and all, but what is life without cake?
"Truthfully, the allure of possible wealth attracted me here. I see the possibility of creating a great city as nice plus to that."
Scratching his head, Kei said, "As for how I could help out... I don't know. I was kind of hoping you would tell me what to do, I mean after all, that's what I do for a living, people tell me what to do, I do it, and they pay me. It's a pretty simple lifestyle."

Mood: Casual

Back to top Go down
Feren
Feren

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:21 pm

Feren

Feren had never been particularly good with girls. Especially pretty ones. He just, couldn't function correctly when they were around or talking to him. Despite his nice looks, he had never had a.. girlfriend. or anything close to the sort. When he was at the airtemple, he was a little bit of a recluse. At Ba Sing Se, he was constantly working at his shop and honestly didn't have any time. Even if a girl had asked him out, he would have turned them down due to a lack of self-confidence rather than not having time.

Feren hadn't been standing long, just a few minutes before a dark skinned woman came by. She was certainly beautiful, and very sharp green eyes. Next thing he knew she was talking to him, and he was probably blushing already. "W-what?" He stuttered for a moment before he realized she had asked him a qustion. "Oh, uh, I'm h-here for Zulera City...... I saw the flier and... Y-yeah. I'm here now! Hehe.." He said with a smile, rubbing the back of his head.  ....He had no clue how to talk to a girl. "I-I'm an engineer and inventor, and this is all my tools and gear," He said while motioning to his cart. "Uh, w-what are you doing here?" He replied in what he hoped was something that could carry a conversation.

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Sagittaria's eyes very subtly wandered across the young man's appearance before returning to his face. She didn't make direct eye contact since she didn't want to intimidate him or anything (not that she felt she was scary; he just seemed rather shy), but she continued speaking.

"Sagittaria Suki Svenja at your service," she took an almost comical bow. "I'm here for Zulera City just as well, actually. I run an international shipping company, and I reckon that someone's got to have the resources to haul goods and such back and forth. But I suppose the only way we'll ever learn if the avatar's interested in us is for us to go inside and check it out, yeah?" she suggested, willing to walk with him inside if that's what he wanted.

Back to top Go down
Feren
Feren

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:09 am

Feren

Feren wasn't good with girls, but he was good with names. "Sagittaria Suki Svenja? Uh, quite a lot of S's. I'll be sure to remember. And, I would go in there, except, I don't exactly know what the avatar looks like... But, if you know her, then y-yeah, I'll go in there w-with you." Feren looked to the ground in shame and embarrassment. "B-but you said you run a company? That's impressive for someone of uh, our age." At the age part, he put on an awkward smile, not knowing her exact age. She looked to be his age, but then again, he had no clue about girls.

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Sagittaria chuckled. "yup. changed my name when I was 5. I couldn't even pronounce it before that." Shew as totally lying outright, but one of her mottoes was 'never let the truth get in the way of a good story', so she lied a lot, mostly for kicks. However, she was being fully honest about why she was here and what she intended to get from this situation. Lying was only fun if it was funny.

"well, I'm a regional manager of the company now, but my folks still run most of it. they're working on handing it down to me as I get older though. Anyhoo... avatar. she's a short Water Tribe gal with wild brown hair and these metal gloves on her hands. She usually goes barefoot, and sometimes you can catch a glimpse of her wild tattoos. so the story goes anyways. I've also heard one about where she ate a man in one bite, bit I digress. I should be able to point her out--follow me."
With this, Sagittaria would step inside, and sure enough, there was the Avatar, speaking with a firebender that Saj didn't recognize.
"yeeeeeup. that's her."

Back to top Go down
Feren
Feren

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Feren

Changing her name when she was 5? Was that even legal? Maybe different nations had different laws for name changing. When he heard about her being a general manager, he remembered to tell her something. "Well, if you're the general manager, I-i would certainly need your services. Iron and materials and all that.." When she started to describe the avatar, he actually had a bell ring in his head, remembering someone like that inside. So she was here! "Yeah, I'll follow." Feren said, glancing at his car making sure it was safe from any nearby grabby hands.

Saggittaria walked on in, and Feren followed. "That's her? Ok, well.. Y-you can talk to her first. Ladies first and all that. Haha..." He said with more head rubbing. With all his embarrassment, he was kind of cute when he did it. He wasn't the most confident guy for sure, but at least he looked good.

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Saj smiled. "I can probably help ya out then. I'm a sound businesswoman. Don't you worry." that might have been a red flag normally, but just becuase Sagittaria was a compulsive liar didn't mean she lied all the time. She did find mild amusement in the fact that he seemed to believe her outrageous story about changing her name when she was 5. (she didn't).

As they noticed the Avatar, they saw that she was busy. Maybe it was the businesswoman in her speaking, or maybe it was just her idea of first impressions, but either way, Sagittaria didn't approach her just yet.
"hmm... maybe we should wait for her to finish. would you like a drink in the meantime? your choice, my treat." she just didn't think they should be standing around awkwardly, so perhaps sitting nearby and waiting for her other conversation to finish might be good.
Mood: Amused

Back to top Go down
Feren
Feren

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Feren

A sigh escaped Feren when he heard that that she would be able to help him. He was wondering how he was going to get supplies, and now he could. He would be relying heavily on her for sometime, he predicted. He also saw that the Avatar was busy, and agreed to Saj's offer of a drink. "Uh, yeah. I'll take a drink. I don't know what I can get here, but no alcohol please." Feren smiled a lot at this girl. Maybe it was just that he had made a new friend, or that she was admittedly beautiful. Either way, he hoped first impressions were good.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera couldn't help but hold back a chuckle as he mentioned using duct tape to try and attach cupholders. "well... i can say this much... please do not become an engineer anytime soon... not without some lessons anyways." she chuckled. maybe she was being biased, but that seemed like a trivial fix. "tell you what... maybe if you buy me a couple drinks I could add those in proper for you. it's up to you."

"anyways," she continued, "this city is going to need anything and everything that any other city would need, and then some. Do you have contacts of any kind--builders, inventors, businesspeople, merchants, traders... that sort of thing. if you're a man with connections, then you can definitely help. as for payment... the city itself is payment." she chuckled. "I'm not made of money, but I do plan to ensure that those who invest time, money, and energy into Zulera City will be rewarded greatly."

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Saj sat them down nearby, but not close enough to eavesdrop (plainly) on the avatar's conversation. She nodded towards the list of drinks on the wall. "welp, pick your poison then." she indicated. She got something that might get her a light buzz, but she had drank before anyways. Hitting up a lot of coastal regions meant she stopped at a lot of traveller's taverns. Besides... she almost never went anywhere without her friend Mirablle, which explained the wooden contraption strapped the the young woman's back.

she flipped some hair out of her face as she got her drink. "so... what'll it be?" they could talk business over drinks, she figured. it wasn't like this was some nefarious scheme to get the two of them in bed or anything. Saj just found a bit of alcohol a nice way to unwind.

Back to top Go down
Feren
Feren

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:09 pm

Feren

He sat opposite of Saj, looking at the list of drinks. He hardly knew what half of these even were! "Uh, I'll go with... Yakow milk?" He said questioningly, looking at Saj to see if it was a good drink. Feren had never been to a bar or tavern, so he had no idea of even standard drinks that the Earth Kingdom had, He kept glancing at the avatar, wondering when she would be done talking. They weren't close enough to eavesdrop, which was good for him. Less distractions.

Mood:A bit Nervous

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:44 am

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

"heh. not a fan of the booze are we?" she was mostly just curious. "not a bad choice either way though. I digress." they did have non-alcoholic choices for people though, and thankfully Yakow Milk was exactly what it sounded like as opposed to some crazy mixed drink or something.

"so I guess in the meantime, should we get acquainted?" she asked, "y'know... at least a little about name and nationality and where we came from... not like we're suddenly lovers or anything." she chuckled. "just to pass the time or something. it's just a thought. I can even go first if you want."
it was clear that not only was Sagittaria outgoing, but she was also incredibly charismatic and talented with words. It would be interesting to see how she presented herself to the avatar when the time came to do so.

Back to top Go down
Feren
Feren

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Feren

"Not really, no." Feren replied to the booze comment. He was nodding at her when she mentioned getting antiquated, but as she said the word 'lovers' Feren looked like a tomato. All bright red with even the thought of imagining them as lovers. "U-uh, Y-yeah s-s-sure, you g-go first....." Once again, Feren was was embarrassed and had no clue how to respond. Was she being flirty by saying that? Or was that just Saj being Saj? Either way, best to go along with it.

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:58 pm

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

"heh, don't worry. it isn't for everyone." she wasn't trying to guilt or pressure him into drinking or anything. "Heck, story goes that the Firelady herself can get drunk on a single sip, while her husband could drink a whole barrel and it might just make him belch. Not entirely sure how true it is, but never let the truth get in the way of a good story, eh?" she laughed.

"Me? I'm Sagittaria, as I've mentioned before. Saj, for short. I've mostly been working for the Water Tribes shipping goods from the north and south to the Earth Kingdom or the Fire Nation, though I'm originally from Shu-Jing. I've got 7 younger siblings, to whom I am a terrible example, but am still a shrewd businesswoman and a professional storyteller. Something like that anyways."
"So..." she took another sip, "how about you? surely a good-lookin' dude like yourself has some stories to tell, mm?"

Back to top Go down
Feren
Feren

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:54 am

Feren

Feren listened to her patiently, almost imagining parents arguing with her while kids in the background scribbling on walls or jumping over the couch and horse playing. He had seen those kind of households when he was younger, but was never in one. He blushed once more to her calling him a 'Good lookin' dude'. Then she asked him about his life, and he could remember it clearly. Just, when he did tell her, he looked like he was looking past her, more reliving his past life then telling it.

"I was born in the Northern Air Temple, in a family line of engineers and inventors. Except we weren't proud in any way. My parents were horrible people. They cheated, they lied, they made random useless junk and the stuff that was useful broke within hours of use. People hardly bought from them. Only the people too poor to buy the nicer stuff went to them. We never had much because of the low income. In frustration, they would usually beat me." At this point, a few sweat drops came off of Feren's forehead and cheeks. "They even broke my forearm once. Took a long time to heal, and very painful due to the lack of any kind of pain killer. Two years ago, I was sick of it. I took off, knowing the little knowledge I had. I wound up in Ba Sing Se where I started my own shop. When I was little, I took things apart to see how they worked. My parents beat me for that too. Anyways, I lived off of the income I got from the shop, hardly ever shutting the doors. Then a few weeks ago I found the flier for Zulera City. I came as soon as I had the funds to ship my stuff down here along with me. I had to sell my shop, And I hope this place will be worth it." He took a deep sigh, and was present once more. "I'm 17 and name is Feren." He gave a little smile, then looked back down at the table, his Yakow milk arriving. He muttered his thanks, and took a sip. He looked definitely depressed for a moment before looking back at Saj.

"So, 7 siblings huh? H-how is that like?"

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:31 am

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

Sagittaria listened with interest and a bit of surprise at the story. "well... not to be rude or anything, but your parents sound like assholes." Sure Sagittaria's parents had been fairly firm in laying down the law, but that just meant that there was discipline in her house and so her siblings weren't bouncing all over the walls. they didn't fear mom and dad; they simply respected them as the authority over the home.

"well... that sounds like quite the adventure if I say so myself. Luckily you're here now though... I figure that if Zulera City manages to take off, that we'll be able to live pretty damn well." she wasn't referring to them together of course; just that she'd have a good life and that so would he.
"7 siblings... is pretty fun. they're well-behaved enough most of the time, so there wasn't any of that crazy shit you might think. but the stories we could tell... well, let's just say there wasn't a dull moment."
she glanced back over at Zulera and Kei.
"damn, they're chatting away over there aren't they?" she ordered another drink.

Back to top Go down
Feren
Feren

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:12 am

Feren

"Yeah, real, uh, assholes." To be honest, that was Ferens first time cursing. "And that sounds amazing. But, I wouldn't have liked a brother or sister, because they would be beat as well. Anyway, yeah. If Zulera City can take off, then I would be set. I just need friends or something. I-i mean, we're friends, but, you know. More. Not that you aren't good enough or anything!" As Saj could probably see, he didn't even know how to have friends. "Oh forget it, I'm making it worse..." He looked back at his drink and drank more.

Link: Feren

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:41 am

Kei

After a brief pause and much difficulty deciding whether he wanted to buy a couple of drinks, Kei finally decided why not.
"Yo Bartender, can I get a couple of glasses of Orange juice here?" Kei called out, not pointing out that just under water, Orange juice was the cheapest drink being sold.
Striking up a conversation as the Bartender was bringing over the drinks, Kei asked Zul, "So, how's life been treating you? I imagine pretty well if you're in the mood for building cities."

A while ago, back when he was an Assassin, back before the world presumed he was dead, Kei could easily come up with a handful of people that could greatly contribute to the building of the city. Of course, as of now, none of these people actually knew Kei was alive. Kei was not going to reveal to them either the fact was indeed still alive for fear that he was not actually dead becomes widely known.
"Sorry," Kei had to tell Zulera as a result, "I know I may not seem it, I'm a really big shut in and I don't handle social confrontations very well. That being the case, I don't really know anyone who could join this project."

Mood: Casual

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:57 am

Sagittaria Suki Svenja

For Sagittaria, swearing was just something she did. it wasn't like she was here to try and coerce him into using bad language. In fact, if he didn't like it, all he would have to do would be to tell her to stop and she would.

"you seem so tense." Sagittaria observed, sitting next to him, but still giving him space. "you alright? is there something worrying ya?" she ruffled his hair playfully but reassuringly--the way a friend would. that's what they were now, right? Sagittaria was one of those charismatic and outgoing people who could make friends fairly easily.
"it's not cuz we're dressed nearly the same or anything, is it?" she joked, flipping some hair out of her face. She had on a white dress shirt under a dark red vest and matching slacks, with dress shoes on her feet. She had wanted to look professional for Zulera when she showed up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inviting Them In [OPEN]   Inviting Them In [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Inviting Them In [OPEN]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next