The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyrad's return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrad
Cyrad

EXP : 3355
Birthday : 1993-08-12

Character Description
Position: Smith, Merc, Wanderer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Cyrad's return Empty
PostSubject: Cyrad's return   Cyrad's return EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:14 am

So I was gone for a while but I kept thinking of this place I just couldn't keep using my itouch to write and my friends and dnd group were starting to vamp up so I ran out of free time, however I now know I will be leaving for basic training in march so I want to get back on here and continue with Cyrad's story.

I have no clue where to go lol, so does anyone have any ideas I can pursue as well as anyone wanting to fill me in on the more grand spanning and important threads that have since happened.

Thanks and hi to everyone again.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Cyrad's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyrad's return   Cyrad's return EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Welcome back again, it's good to see you once more.
As of right now, there are three big stories that are currently going on:

The Rise Of The Dark Avatar (Not the official name, haha)
So basically Elegys, an ex-airbender monk, and a dark spirit Galaad decide that they would bring a sort of resolution that the current Avatar Zulera couldn't bring. Galaad presents to Elegys the idea of fusing with Vatuu to form a Dark Avatar that would counter the current one. Elegys begins his quest by forming a sketchy alliance with 10,000 year old Tzekal-Kan and Paladin Gan, both who have different motives than Elegys, and Newly Appointed Southern Water Tribe Cheiftan Nelekar.

In the Southern Water Tribe, Nelekar lures Fire Lord Tarek and Earth Queen Meili into what originally seemed like a meeting. The meeting turns out to be an ambush as Tzekal-Kan begins his attack on the leaders. In the meantime, time is bought for Elegys and he enters the Spirit Portal. Currently, Elegys had just finished fusing with Vatuu, successfully becoming the first Dark Avatar.

New Characters You Haven't Seen Yet (Or so I think)
Elegys
Gan
Tzekal-Kan
Nelekar

Elegys didn't really make a Plot Overview type of thread yet which organizes all of the threads into some kind of chronological type of order, but here is all of his threads which pretty much cover his Character's journey.
Threads By Elegys

Zulera City
So if I recall correctly, I think you were here when Zul originally started talking about doing something like this. It was back when you were trying to make your city just before you left. Well, Zulera finally just started that, so here is basically everything that is about the city so far:
The Earth Queen's Endorsement
WANTED: People With Skills
Laying The Foundation (Closed)
Inviting Them In (Open)

The Xuri
So this is the big storyline I've been conducting mainly with my other account "The Dungeon Master". Basically the Xuri are a group of unique and extremely powerful benders that still remain very mysterious with unknown goals. As of right now, the Xuri had just finished a major attack on the Fire Nation Capital.
Xuri Members
Invasion Of The Fire Nation Overview
I was going to begin the next portion of the Xuri Plot one of these days, it would be really awesome if you got Cyrad involved in it.

If nothing else, I'd still be up for starting another RP thread with Kei. I think him and Cyrad have a decent friendship and I could conjure up some pretty sweet plotting ideas if need be.
Back to top Go down

Cyrad's return
Page 1 of 1