The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mountain View [Kazuto]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

EXP : 750

The Mountain View [Kazuto] Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain View [Kazuto]   The Mountain View [Kazuto] EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Minami Sato

[Topic Entered]
[Continued from here]
Minami had been walking with Kazuto for several minutes now, and although they had not reached their destination, they appeared to have reached a dead end. Minami was not worried, because although the sidewalk ended here, she knew this was just a marking that they were getting close to the destination. In all technical terms, what they were about to do might have been considered trespassing, but Minami hardly considered that a worry as she always looked at it as adventure and exploring. She had not been caught yet doing activities such as this, and she imagined if she was caught this really wasn't a harsh offense.

"As you can see, the road ends here. We're getting close, you just have to watch your step for this next part." Minami began to start walking up the mountain, but thankfully she had known which to go to because it was one of the smaller peaks, easier to climb than the majority of the rest of the ring around the city. "The whole city is one big, giant hole surrounded by mountains. You probably saw when you came in, but this is one of the best views in my opinion."

Minami Sato continued her walk, and she estimated they would be there in a few more minutes. These last few would be more of a hike than the distance they walked from the noodle shop for certain. The ground in the city was mostly paved, with the occasional greenery. The ground as they walked up the mountain was only dirt, no green grew at all. On top of the mountain and on the other side, as they were about to see, was anything but bare. The view from the area she was taking Kazuto was breathtaking at any time of day, and if they waited a little while the sun would be going down beautifully.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Traveling

Back to top Go down
Kazuto
Kazuto

EXP : 625

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain View [Kazuto]   The Mountain View [Kazuto] EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:34 pm

Kazuto Yakamashi

kazuto followed her wordlessly through the whole hike, admiring the scenery and the view of the city as they walked farther and farther away. "Wow... I, didn't notice actually. I was below deck when we came into the port." I respond toher question. "So, we going to the top?" I ask back.

Mood: Scared
Condition: Caught
Link:Kazuto

Back to top Go down
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain View [Kazuto]   The Mountain View [Kazuto] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:28 am

Minami Sato

Minami gave a surprised look to her new-found friend after she heard that he hadn't actually had a chance to see this for himself. She knew what this meant, that they were most definitely going to train for a while to pass the time so that they could see the colors of the setting sun. Or, at least, they would talk to pass the time but Minami was not hiking back down until dark. Kazuto's question took her out of her current stream of thoughts about the sun, and she spoke up to reply.

"To the top of this mountain, yeah, we're almost there." She signaled to the clearing ahead, where grass grew and the sun shined in all of it's glory. "This mountain is one of the shortest, but it is easy to get to and also has a nice clearing for a good training session. Of course, unless you're afraid of heights." She teased playfully, hoping that if he was in fact afraid of heights he would have spoken up before now.

The last stretch of travel was a breeze, and they moved quickly thanks to the smaller, much less extreme climb than a lot of the other mountains offered. Minami hadn't been to the top of every mountain, only a few spots a lot of times, like this one. It was nestled, if one was looking from the harbor, at the almost very back-end of the crater known as the Fire Nation Capital. Although not on the same side of the dome as the setting sun, the beautiful reds and oranges would still light the sky wonderfully for them to see, and the view from that particular area was of something different, indeed.

"Alright, here we are. My favorite place to train in the whole capital." Not many people from the Capital went to the area behind the city, where their views were currently mostly looking out upon. It was a lot of mostly untamed nature; greens from grass and blues from water swirled together on a wonderful canvas known as land that was many miles below them.
Condition: Traveling

Back to top Go down
Kazuto
Kazuto

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain View [Kazuto]   The Mountain View [Kazuto] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:40 am

Kazuto Yakamashi

Kazuto wasn't one much for sight seeing, for walks in nature to see it's hues and swirls. But this, this was astounding. Kazuto actually paused at the sight of the city beyond, and the nature much closer to him like a border to the whole painting. His eyes grew wide as he breathed, "Woooww... This is.... Splendid...."

It took him a second to pull himself away, looking back at Minami. "So, You want to teach me hand to hand? Or you want to learn more firebending / swordsmanship?" Kazuto asks her, resting his hands on his blades.  

Condition: Ready

Back to top Go down
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain View [Kazuto]   The Mountain View [Kazuto] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:35 pm

Minami Sato

Minami smiled as she heard the pleasant reaction from the boy, and took in the beautiful sight herself alongside him for a few more moments, before Kazuto snapped out of it and spoke again. His words pulled the young girl's attention from the scenery, and she looked to him as he spoke. He asked if she would like to teach hand to hand first or learn some firebending or weaponry from him. Always the student, Minami already knew which she would prefer to start with so she did not take long to respond. "Let's start with the firebending." She smiled and was as excited as ever to learn some new tricks for her still intermediate-level skill.

Swordsmanship was beautiful, strong, and majestic; but it would be simpler to start with firebending seeing as she would be starting out brand new with a sword. With firebending Minami struggled with her chakra flow, and was never really able to produce a large flame. The things she had practiced, however, she was well-versed in. "Come on, tough guy, show me your moves." She stuck her tongue out playfully, and gave a small giggle. She knew that Kazuto hadn't showed off or bragged really, and never claimed to be a tough guy; it was a trait she admired about him. That being said, she was of course just joking and hoped that he would have a light heart about her words. If he grew flustered, she would likely just giggle and explain her playful teasing for what it was.

Kazuto looked strong with his hands on his blades, and the beautiful view of the Capitol behind him. New to town with a history unknown; Minami felt it a complete coincidence that she had met the young boy when she did, but was grateful. They both seemed young learners in the fighting arts, and the training session that was about to start would hopefully prove mutually beneficial.
Condition: Ready to Train

Back to top Go down
Kazuto
Kazuto

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain View [Kazuto]   The Mountain View [Kazuto] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Kazuto Yakamashi

Kazuto took his hands off his blades as he thought about moves to show. He didn't really recognize how he fought as individual moves, but more like a flow of attacks that connected together. "Well, I normally use my firebending along with my swords to be more devastating, but I know a few without them." He spoke to her as he took a stance. He honestly only new a few.

He flicked his wrist, sparks ignited, and a flame sprouted from his hand, trailing onto the ground, forming a whip. "Now this is no more than a whip on fire, but I can extend it if need be." He took a breath out and it extended a few more feet on the ground. He opened his hand and this flames dissipated. "Although a whip is just a good a weapon as a sword or axe. Various uses for it."

He next held out his hand with palm facing up, and a flame came to life. He tossed it around, making sure not to have it touch his clothes. "This is good for knowing when you're surrounded, and they are close by." He held it in one hand, ducked down and held up the flame, then seemed to split it down the center with his other hand. Standing up, he extended his arms out, pushing the flames out in a ring of fire. It dissipated quickly before burning anything. "The farther they go, the weaker they are. Now, let's see what you got, tough girl." Kazuto mocked her and stuck his own tongue out at her, chuckling. This was fun so far, and no doubt they would both learn from each other.

Condition: Working

Back to top Go down
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain View [Kazuto]   The Mountain View [Kazuto] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:45 am

Minami Sato

Minami listened and watched as her new friend took a stance with his sword; explaining that he liked to also add in firebending. He had some bite to his back for sure, as he started to show the girl his fire whip move and crack it to cause sparks all around to fly. It was a pretty display, and also a very destructive weapon if in the wrong (or even right) hands.

Minami gave a respected nod as she saw the move, and then watched as Kazuto played with a flame for a moment or two before he performed another advanced firebending move; this time one she as well was familiar with. Starting, holding, and even moving fire was a basic move that had a lot of potential to look tricky especially if one was to toss it around as the boy had done. He had also claimed that the move was good for when the enemies were nearby and surrounding you, and Minami agreed one hundred percent. She had not been in a situation to use it, but she had been working on it so she would have it as a back-up option.

After his display, Kazuto put the spotlight on Minami, sticking his tongue out at her after he called her the girl equivalent of the nickname she had just used. They both chuckled, and Minami spoke up. "I have been working on that move as well, actually." The teen made a fire of her own in her palm and then ducked as she tossed it up and then outwards, as the boy had just done. She kept it not for more than a couple of moments, and then came back to a centered stance. "My martial arts also mixes well with firebending, even if I'm still a student."

She took a breath inwards, then exhaled as she swung her right leg up and around her body, with a trail of fire following it. She stepped forwards into a punch that sent a medium-sized fireball into the air. Finally she spun around and raised one arm ahead of her while having the other lowered behind her, and both shot out a blast of fire in their directions. The combo she did was a deadly one for close-range combat.

Condition: Ready to Train

Back to top Go down
Kazuto
Kazuto

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain View [Kazuto]   The Mountain View [Kazuto] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 12:01 am

Kazuto Yakamashi

Kazuto nodded his head in acceptance as she pretty much copied his move with some variance. He then listened to her when she spoke about her martial arts mixing with her firebending. That was typical of benders, but hers was less fireballs, and more cloaking her attacks in fire than the fireballs, even though those also flew. It was different to see. And very Impressive. "You look like an angel on fire." He gave her the compliment.

"You wanna see what I can do with my swords? I'm not the greatest, I'm still learning, but I can do some things." He said as he drew his swords, cloaking them in fire as Minami had done earlier on her body.

Condition: Training

Back to top Go down
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain View [Kazuto]   The Mountain View [Kazuto] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:08 am

Minami Sato

Kazuto's words spun in Minami's head, he said she looked to be 'an angel on fire', and she gave a smile at this. "I don't know about an angel, but I'm definitely on fire." Her response was short and with a playful underlying tone. She gave a small giggle and then straightened up again to hear the boy offer to continue, this time with his swords.

"Wow, now that looks fun!" She responded to the boy's display of action with the swords with sincere amazement. Minami had never seen dual swords in action before, and especially not with flames cloaking their majestic moves. Kazuto knew how to use some fire, that was for certain, but they both had a lot to learn still before they could call themselves masters.

Every step in the right direction does matter, however, and this training session here on this mountain, while it might not have a traditional instructor, had a lot to offer the young students. Minami shifted her golden eyes to look at the lowering sun on the horizon, it was beautiful and shades of red and orange were now filling the evening sky. "So who taught you swordplay?" Her words were casual, but genuinely interested in the response.

Back to top Go down
Kazuto
Kazuto

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain View [Kazuto]   The Mountain View [Kazuto] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Kazuto Yakamashi

Kazuto posed dramatically against the background of the city and sky when she commented on the swords. Just for fun, really. He swung them around a bit before answering her question of his teacher. "My Father taught me the swords. He was in a militia, and so for when we were on our off time, he taught me." He swung it around a few more times in displays of flame and steel. "Eventually he taught me how to firebend, and then to apply it to the swords."

Kazuto turned to her. "Did your father teach you your moves?"  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mountain View [Kazuto]   The Mountain View [Kazuto] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mountain View [Kazuto]
Page 1 of 1