The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Daughter of the Former General

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Daughter of the Former General Empty
PostSubject: The Daughter of the Former General   The Daughter of the Former General EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Shiva took a long walk searching for a nice house near the Fire Nation Medical School and lucky to find a big one. It's a two-story house. On the first floor, there's a large living room, a dining room and a fully-equipped kitchen. The second floor has 7 rooms, one for hers, one for her "laboratory" and the rest are extra rooms with beds already inside. The owner is planning to move to Water Tribe and gave Shiva the house for 300 gold coins, complete with furniture. Shiva then arranged everything in her desire and rested.

The next day, she went to a nearby store and bought clothes and things she will need. She also registered at the school with her name, though she didn't include her surname. As she was walking home she saw the people looking at her.

"She looks like the wife of General Dong Li. Maybe she's his daughter!" said a man to his wife.
"Don't be silly! Shiva is dead together with her parents." replied the woman.
"But the investigation showed that it was the cousin, Ling Li, that the murderer killed! It's obvious you're not reading the newspapers." The man saw Shiva looked at them and urged his wife that they should go.

Shiva thought for a moment. "If they already knew what really happened, then they must've known who is the murderer and why did he do such a thing!" Shiva looked around. The couple is in sight anymore. She continued her walk, lost in thought.

Last edited by Shiva Li on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of the Former General   The Daughter of the Former General EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:17 am

Walking along the road, she greeted the people of the Fire Nation Capitol and listened to their troubles. She did this every week or so. (Once a month, she visited the other towns and did the same.) In the distance, she saw a slight girl walking along, with dark hair and golden bangles. Smiling to herself, Shula thought it'd be a nice treat for the girl to be spoken to by the Fire Lord. She walked up to the girl confidently, tapping on her shoulder.
"Hello." She said to the girl, while adjusting her robes. It was uncomfortably hot today. "Is there anything that troubles you? Anything I could help you with?" Although the girl wasn't much younger than Shula, she spoke to her as a mother would to her child, with warmth and love. Shula loved all of her citizens and openly expressed it. Although she didn't trust easily, she never showed it, for she was the Fire Lord, and the people relied on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of the Former General   The Daughter of the Former General EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:23 am

Shiva turned around and a saw a woman splendidly-dressed; it was the Fire Lord. She immediately bowed down as a sign of great respect. The Fire Lord gestured that she can stand up now so she did. She was happy to see the Fire Lord.

"Is there anything that troubles you? Anything I could help you with?" The Fire Lord asked.

There are lots of things she wanted to talk about, things related to her past, but she didn't know where to start.

"I didn't know you were coming, Your Majesty. I am much delighted to be talking to you right now." Shiva smiled, "I had just finished enrolling at the Fire Nation Medical School and am going back to my new house not far from here. I just moved yesterday and I came from the Earth Kingdom. It's been a long time since I came back to our hometown."

She paused for a moment thinking of what else she would say.

"Well, in fact, Your Majesty, I was just thinking maybe I may ask you who was behind the Li massacre?"
she said absent-mindedly. She wasn't sure if she should ask the Fire Lord the question, but she already did so. There's no turning back now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of the Former General   The Daughter of the Former General EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:30 am

((sorry but it seems that FL Shula isn't active now...so i'll back out of this thread))

Just before the Fire Lord could answer Shiva's question, a royal soldier came running towards them. "My Lord, you are needed at the palace right now. There are guests who wants to speak with you." said the armored man.

The Fire Lord looked into Shiva's eyes and said, "We'll have our conversation some other time. I hope you'll understand."

"Of course, I do, Your Majesty." Shiva knelt down and watched as the Fire Lord and the soldier run away. She stood.

"Looks like I need to feel this suspense." she thought. She went on her way back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of the Former General   The Daughter of the Former General Empty

Back to top Go down

The Daughter of the Former General
Page 1 of 1