The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the Fire Nation!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

To the Fire Nation! Empty
PostSubject: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase and Alxina used the same method as last time to get the boat moving. Chase bending the water to propel them, and Alxina shooting a burst of flames or simply rowing. After awhile Chase asked, "So wait, weren't you looking for information on your father? Isn't that a bit more important than your pride?" Chase wasn't usually this blunt, but he felt it was honest and necessary to say.

Mood: Inquisitive
Condition: Perfectly Fine

((This topic will cover our trip all the way there. Any stops along the way will get their own topic in their region or area.))
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

EXP : 2065
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Unofficial Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Wind whipping her hair into her face, she glared at Chase. "Who said I wasn't still looking?" She said harshly, turning away and the flames shooting from her hands toward the water became brighter, more ferocious.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Chase Scylla

"But I thought you said there was information in Omashu. We didn't even get the chance to look." Chase paused for a moment. "So is there information in the Fire Nation you just didn't get around to looking for?" Chase continued moving the boat, wondering if Alxina had really thought this through.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:03 pm

"I got all the information I needed, thank you. The Fire Nation was originally going to be the next stop." She said, going to the front of the boat. She didn't feel like talking anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:04 pm

((Does this boat have sails? Just wondering if fujin could help the others with the ride.))

((EDIT: doh, duh it has sails lol just noticed axina mention sailing))

Fujin Kaze

Fujin wasn't particularly fond of the swaying and the rocking of a boat but he did enjoy the wind rush through his face. He noticed Chase bend the water to propel them forward while Alxina occasionally let loose a blast of flames to propel us further. Once they got into open waters, Fujin blasted wind into the open sails.

After Chase and Alxina had they're exchange, she went up to the front of the boat. Fujin laughed and elbowed Chase.

"I think you hit a soft spot bud. Though, I didn't think any existed on her." snickered Fujin.

Mood: Excited
Condition: Healthy

Last edited by Fujin Kaze on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:23 pm

((Nice one! Razz ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:28 pm

((My bad, instead of posting an rp I edited my ooc post and so I'm not sure if you caught my edit))
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Chase Scylla

"I'm just curious as to why she's so mad about this that she'd be willing to go all the way back to the Fire Nation and basically abandon the search." Chase said this quietly. He didn't mind if Alxina heard, because he was genuinely curious, but he didn't want to seem rude. He decided to just keep pushing the boat and not talk for the time being.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:51 pm

((Idk if it's a big enough boat to have a crow's nest, because it's 3 man operated but then again...were benders so...I think we can operate a big boat, let me know if not and I'll edit))

Fujin Kaze

Fujin caught a feeling that Chase wanted to have some quiet time, as well did Alxina.

Moving away from Chase, Fujin went towards the Crow's Nest and bent his knees very low and blasted himself upwards about a dozen feet in the air and then kicked off against the wooden beam that supported the Crow's nest to give himself more air to reach the pit of the Crow's Nest.

At this height, Fujin wanted to continue his cloud bending training. He had been taught the basics back at the Air Temple, and he continued training in his spare time during his travels. It's difficult due to the fact that cloud bending overlaps into water bending realms. Fogs, mists, clouds, are a mixture of water in a gaseous state...water benders would need to focus on bending the water molecules without solidifying it, while air benders would need to focus on the air itself that contains the water molecules.

Fujin went into action, flaying his arms in the martial art forms that he was taught his whole life. His air bending style was fluid and precise and with each movement the atmosphere around Fujin began to thicken. In time the area looked a bit hazy and eventually Fujin was enveloped in a thick mist. He was especially careful to not spread the mist, so Chase knew where we were going.

Mood: Productive
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Chase and Fujin were talking about her. "I'm just curious as to why she's so mad about this that she'd be willing to go all the way back to the Fire Nation and basically abandon the search." Chase said this quietly. Abandon the search? Is that what he thought? No, in Omashu, she'd learned plenty. There were no records of her father, the villagers didn't remember him. And he had been kind of hard to miss, her mother had always said. She opened her mouth to say so, so he didn't think she was the type to give up. But then again, when did she ever care what people thought? No, let Chase be confused. He'd be dead in a few weeks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:48 pm

((Gonna try to get this moving))

Chase Scylla

They made it to the other side of the lake, and they would have to get out and walk to the ocean now. Chase sunk the boat again so no one tried to find them, they had stolen the boat after all. The area around looked grassy, there were some trees far away, the land was also quite hilly, but not rugged. "I think west is that way." Chase said pointing to the opposite direction of the sun. He started walking that way, bending some water from the lake, and shifting it around to entertain himself while he walked.

Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:30 pm

((HEY! WHERE IS EVERYONE!? D: ))
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:18 am

Grabbing her pack, Alxina followed after at a distance. She was thinking. About what Chase had said. Maybe he was right. Maybe she did get too worked up over things. Oh, well, she told herself. She could feel the sun beating down on her back and her sweaty hair, so she pulled it up and took off her over-shirt. She'd worn two, because it'd been cold last night, but now she was practically boiling. Wiping the sweat on her brow, she stopped for a moment to get a drink from a canteen. Then she walked over yet another hill. She looked up. Why was she so hot? She looked at Chase. He didn't seem to be bothered, in fact, he was playing with some water. What the hell was going on with her?
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:22 am

Chase Scylla

Chase noticed how Alxina was really flushed and sweaty. She looked like she'd been sprinting the whole time. "I can cool down the water for you." Chase chilled the sweat practically pouring down Alxina's face. "Hey Fujin, can you make a cool breeze or something?" Chase was really concerned for Alxina, she didn't look well at all.

Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:36 am

Through his Palace in Caldera City, Fire Lord Novai wrote on parchment, "To the three man group consisting of Chase, Alxina, and Fujin Kaze:

I Fire Lord Novai, have heard of your progress in Omashu, and as a act of generosity, would love if your group were to first see me at the Fire Nation Royal Palace. The Fire Nation Royal Navy, has also been given orders to allow your vessel to pass through to Fire Nation seas, and the Gates of Azulon have been disabled for you as well.

Please see me as soon as possible"

Novai looked one more time at the parchment and had Kozen his pet dragon fly off the letter to the seas near Omashu, most probably where the group is

((Wanted to know if you guys wanted to come to Caldera, if not thats cool just ignore the post))

Last edited by Fire Lord Novai on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:40 am

((Sorry have been busy with school, I'm at a friends now so this isn't gonna look fancy, will edit later))

FAIL

Last edited by Fujin Kaze on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:00 am

((We're actually not on the ship anymore. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:05 am

((Looool, where are you guys?))
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:15 am

((Do you guys not read? >:O Razz We went across a lake, and now we're in a field. Currently walking toward the ocean.))
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:22 am

((You guys are gonna get back on the ocean right? So then just RP the letter in when you get the chance))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:24 am

((Sorry, I was at a friends house, this time I skimmed through the posts and tried to post at least to keep it going, it's 3a.m. here, I'm sorry folks I'll fix that post tomorrow, have a goodnight))
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:11 pm

((GRR!!))
Chase caused her sweat to be chilled suddenly, and she was immediately grateful. She continued walking, but she felt short of breath. But it bothered her that he noticed. "I'm not sick!" She said defiantly, before stumbling over a rock and dropping her pack. She picked it up again, and to prove she was fine, she began to jog ahead of their little group. Her lungs were on fire, but she forced herself to make it seem like the oxygen was coming to her easily, as if she did this everyday and it didn't bother her. But in truth, each breath was agonizing, and she silently prayed for the moment when she'd be able to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 am

((HOLY CRAP! I totally thought I edited it, I'm sorry guys, total fail. If you guys want to reach me so I can rp faster, let's discuss contact info, hopefully I'll get this rp post right and make it pretty later.))

Fujin was amused by Chase's water bending. He could play around with the wind but it wasn't as visually pleasing as Chase's water bending. The fluidity grace of the manipulated water was captivating. He was actually so amused he didn't hear Chase's request of a cold breeze for Alxina.

That is until his attention was diverted to Alxina tripping. She picked her stuff up and jogged ahead of the group. While she visually seemed ok, her face was flushed and sweaty, and her breathing sounded slightly forced, being a monk breathing was the first and most critical lessons. He was going to offer his aid for relief but after getting a sense of who Alxina is, he knew she would refuse no matter what.

"UGH!! It is SOO HOT!!l Fujin yelled out dramatically.

"I can't take it anymore...if this bothers you guys let me know, but I really need this." Fujin lied. He bent a long stream of cold air slowly across the trio, making sure Alxina is the focus of the wind fan. Fujin would jumpstart this rolling breeze periodically.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:07 pm

((I hope you people don't mind if I randomly jump in, and I'll try to be as active as I feel like I need to in order to keep this going.))

Ryuterra looked at his surroundings. "Where am I?" he thought to himself. He remembered water somewhere, but he could not recall if it was an ocean or a lake. All that he saw now was an open field. Not knowing where he was, Ryuterra saw nothing to do other than continue walking.

The sun was bright, and the ring on Ryuterra's left had shimmered in the light. This ring was his most prized possesion. He never took it off, and was always cautious about people that noticed it. Looking at his ring, Ryuterra whispered, "Where am I? Where should I go?" He looked at the emerald dragon on his ring as if it was going to answer him.

When he decided his ring had nothing to say, Ryuterra again looked at his surroundings. This time he noticed a group of people, two next to each other, while one seemed to be running ahead. "Perhaps they know where a nearby village is. Or maybe... Could they be as lost as I am?" The doubt in his thoughts reaffirmed his own feeling that he was completely lost. Not wanting to ask for help, Ryuterra turned and started to walk away from them. "I don't need any help. I can survive on my own. Even though I have no idea where I am. I'll find something..."

Realizing that these people were probably his only hope at finding a village, Ryuterra swallowed his pride. He turned back towards the small group, and began to walk towards them. He kept a brisk pace, he didn't want to have to wait too long before meeting up with them, but he didn't want to seem too friendly, and didn't want them to notice him too much. He told himself, "I'll have them lead me to the nearest village, and that is all I want to do with them. I don't need any friends, I can survive on my own." Having made up his mind, Ryuterra was determined to ask for help, and he wasn't afraid to say what he wanted. He hoped he would be able to catch up with them soon, so that he wouldn't have to spend a long time arguing with himself about whether or not he actually needed help.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase wondered when they would finally reach the ocean, or even a town or something. They had been walking a bit too long for his liking, and he decided to look around at the surroundings to see if there was anything interesting around him. "Hey, is that someone over there?" Chase said, squinting his eyes at a figure in the distance. "Maybe we should wait and see who this person is. They might know where a village is."

Mood: Tired

Last edited by Chase on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! Empty

Back to top Go down

To the Fire Nation!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next