The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the Fire Nation!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

To the Fire Nation! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Ryuterra continued towards the people he saw. When he realized that one of them had noticed him, Ryuterra quickened his pace. When he was close enough to think he would be heard, he shouted, "Do you know where a nearby village is? I'm not lost, I'm just... Exploring." Ryuterra didn't care that the field looked mostly empty except for the people standing in it. He wouldn't admit to these strangers that he was lost. He just had to hope that they knew where they were headed. Otherwise, it would make things more... difficult. Ryuterra didn't enjoy the company of strangers, and was cautious about new people he met. He continued to walk closer as he awaited a reply to his question.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Chase Scylla

"I had actually been wondering if you might know where a village is." Just then the group reached the top of a large hill, and off in the distance was the blue, shimmering ocean, and a medium sized town. "Well, that answers our questions now doesn't it?" It wasn't too far away now, and Chase was excited to get to the ocean. Swimming in it would be a really treat.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Doing Well

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Ryuterra looked at the vast ocean. He had never really spent a lot of time near the ocean. But that didn't matter. He saw where the town was now, and he could probably find something to do there. Nonetheless, he asked, "Oh. Well then, which way are you headed?" Ryuterra hoped they would say ocean, and that he could go to the town without them. But if they were headed towards town, he might be able to find some way to get help out of them, as he had no money. Ryuterra rarely had money, it seemed like such a silly thing. The only thing that truly had value to him was his ring. That ring had belonged to his father, and it was the only thing he had that truly told him who he was. Because of this, he was always cautious. He could not let anybody steal his ring. Whether or not they had any intention of stealing his ring, Ryuterra always treated strangers with caution. Because of this, he didn't enjoy having to interact with people, and he is very slow to trust. But something about these people seemed... intriguing. Ryuterra wasn't quite sure what it was, but something about these people made them seem different than most people he had interacted with before. Either way, there was still the question he had asked. He thought to himself, "If they are headed towards the city first, I can follow them for now. If they head towards the ocean... Well, I'll decide if that happens."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Chase Scylla

"We're gonna go into the town, and then we're making our way for the Fire Nation. We'll probably have to get some supplies and then we'll be leaving." Chase looked at the city, it wasn't nearly as large as Ba Sing Se, but it was a decent size. "So where will you be going?"
Mood: Happy
Condition: Doing Well

(I believe we'll be starting a new topic in Chin Village soon.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:28 pm

"Oh, uh..." Ryuterra wasn't certain how to respond to the question. Where exactly was he going? He had decided to follow for now if they were going to town, but he still wasn't sure what he wanted to do when they got there.
"I was going to head into the town. But I don't know what I'm going to do after I get there." Ryuterra contemplated how they had plans, how they had a destination. It almost seemed like a foreign concept, because Ryuterra typically just wandered from place to place. He never knew where he was going, and he rarely knew where he had come from.
Ryuterra thought for a moment, asking himself if he wanted to find out where these people were going and what they were looking for, or if he would rather just let the interaction pass by and just continue his wandering. "Maybe I'll see what they say. I won't ask, because I don't need any help now that I can see where the village is. But if they want another person to travel with, I suppose that is up to them. I'll let them decide. If they don't ask, I will just continue on my way."
Not knowing what else to say, Ryuterra simply stated, "Good luck with finding the supplies that you need."

((New topic? Sounds fine, just let me know if/when it gets there, I'll try to look for it.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Fire Nation!   To the Fire Nation! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To the Fire Nation!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2