The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fire Nation Capital (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

The Fire Nation Capital (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm

As the ship docked at the Fire Nation Harbor, he called for Xandra and Loki "Guys! Were here!", Novai couldn't hide his excitement, he was home, once again. Novai eagerly left the ship and asked the local Fire Nation soldier, whether or not it would be a good time to enter Caldera City. He motioned towards Loki and Xandra, "Would you two like to shop, eat something and then head towards Caldera City? It might take us some time to get an audience with Fire Lord Shula"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 am

It was a long night and Shiva woke up happily. She looked at her new things for her studies but it seems she has forgotten to buy things for her experiments and weapon-making. After breakfast she immediately ran towards the market in Caldera City. There are lots of stores so she went there one by one buying everything she wants to buy. By noon she got tired and her heavy bag is annoying her. While walking towards a canteen, she accidentally bumped into some guy she didn't recognize. He was with two girls, probably from a different Nation. The bump was so hard that her bag fell in the ground, causing the test tubes and vials she bought to break.

"Oh Darn!" she was furious due to the incident, tiredness and heat, "My glass things!"
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:08 am

Novai was walking around Caldera City Market place as he shifted through some items, he felt a hard force hit his shoulder, when he turned around to see what happened, a girl had fell down, Novai quickly helped her clean up the tubes that broke as she fell, "So Sorry for this x.x, I didnt look where I was going probably, Im Novai, whats your name?"

(( Is it just me, or does no one post often...takes forever to get replies...))
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:32 pm

((Xandra says she's really swamped on homework. Sorry))

Loki had been looking at some shops when she spotted something she quite fancied in one of the stores. It was a beautiful silver necklace with a small red gem hanging off the middle. She looked at the price and was taken aback by how much it costed. Her eyes twinkled a little as she decided stealing this one item wouldn't be so bad. She looked around to make sure no one was watching, then quickly put the necklace in a pocket. She walked over to Novai then and saw he was helping a girl clean up some glass and other things. "What did you do?" she asked, merely observing, not putting any emotion in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:54 pm

As soon as Shiva cleaned up the mess, she fixed herself. “My name is Shiva, pleased to meet you and thank you for helping me clean the mess, though it seems like you have to pay 12 gold coins for that.” She watched the guy as he looked shocked and rummaged through his pockets. “Hahaha! Don't worry, I was only kidding. You don't have to pay anything at all.” She smiled at him.

She looked at the girl who is with Novai. She seemed familiar. “Hmmm...Is it just me or we've met before?” She asked herself, “Of course! I saw her with the waterbender in the Earth Kingdom.”

She chose not to speak about her familiarity with the girl. Who knows what that girl might do if she found out that Shiva was the one who tried to bully her friend.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Novai smiled back at the girl, "Haha, I thought you were serious, but either way take the 12 gold peices, I dont mind", Novai handed her the gold peices, and then looked back at Loki, "I sorta bumped into the girl on my way..and her stuff fell so I helped her pick it up" Novai said, eyeing Loki suspiciously "and....did you..do something?". Novai observed as Shiva eyed Loki suspiciously, he thought in his head, have these two met before or something..
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:33 pm

"Oh. Umm...not really. I've just been...browing." Loki shrugged, "Nothing too exciting. I did see one thing I liked, but it cost too much." Loki said this all really nonchalantly, like it was just a normal story. She did have a slight smirk but it wasn't terribly noticeable. Loki looked at the girl Novai had bumped into and thought she recognized her, but couldn't quite place where she'd seen her. Loki decided not to interact with her.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:58 pm

"Hmm, I'll buy whatever you'd like from the shops, its really no big deal" Novai reassured Loki, with a adamant voice. As he looked back at the girl named Shiva, he saw a formal royal badge that most royal doctors of the FL would wear, he thought, how strange...."Im part of the Fire Lords Advisors, what are you?" he asked Shiva, he walked back towards the market as he saw that the shop keepers were looking for something or rather...someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 am

"Oh, I am very much pleased to meet you, Novai the Advisor!" Shiva gave a bow to the guy before her as a sign of respect. “Well, Since you asked, I may as well answer it. I am the Royal Doctor and I am about to make my medicines for the nurses to use and sell on some apothecaries.”

“Somebody help me! Someone has stolen a precious necklace from my shop!” A shop owner suddenly came running in circles, she was crying. Shiva glanced at her new acquaintances and then back to the shop owner.

“As members of the Royal Palace, maybe we should help this civilian track down her lost product, don't you think?” She asked Novai and Loki.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:22 pm

"Oh yes, it would be a privelege to help find this thief." She gave a little flourish of her hand, thinking she might be overselling it a little. She was still pretty sure she wouldn't be caught. Her fingers were light, and she didn't leave evidence. The shopping area was quite busy, so it was unlikely the shop owner would single her out. She'd have to see how skillful these two were.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:37 pm

As soon as Novai was about to make the turn, a congregation of Fire Sages walked towards him and kneeled before him in respect, completely baffled, "Uhh, whats this for?" Novai asked questioningly...the fire sage in front of him told him that he was the new Fire Lord. "This can wait just a bit", he told the Fire Sage. Novai hurried along with Loki and Shiva to the market women to ask what had happened, he inquired about who stole their merchandise. The shop owners knew nothing, so he inspected the mat on which the merchandise was placed and noticed a little mark on it, the sides of the mat were turned in 360 degree circles, it must've been a breeze...a really strong breeze Novai contemplated.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Loki noticed this too and thought to herself, "Wow, I've gotten rusty in all my traveling." She hoped no one else had noticed, and then decided that would just make her more suspiscious. "Hmm. That's odd." she said pointing out the sides.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:38 pm

As Novai examined the crime scene, he knew who could've been able to pull off the stunt, he chose not to say anything, the work was done by a Airbender. The only Airbender was Loki, however he kept the information to himself, "I think the theft has long gone left the crime scene" Novai told the owners to their dismay. "Lets go" Novai insisted to Loki and Shula, as he walked towards the Fire Nation Palace, he saw the Fire Sages get in the way, "Fire Lord Novai, we insist that you stop here so that we can take you in the palanquin and have you crowned" a scrawny fire sage told him. "Just crown me right here, in front of everyone" Novai told the Fire Sages. The Fire Sages asked him to kneel down, and in front of everyone they placed the Fire Lord Crown onto him, a small insignia which fit into the topmost hair braid of the Fire Lord. A shiny gold insignia of power and prestige of the fire nation.

((Whoops, I posted out of turn x.x)) Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Shiva was all confused with what's happening. She grabbed Novai's hand, "You can't be the Fire Lord! Don't get me wrong, ok? I'm not against you, but I just talked to Fire Lord Shula yesterday and now you're the Fire Lord??"

Shiva turned to the Sages and said, "What's going on and what happened to Fire Lord Shula?"
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:26 pm

As Novai turned to watch Shiva protest, these questions were all in his brain as well, what did happen to Fire Lord Shula. The sages answered the question "Fire Lord Shula has stepped down from the throne, in fact, no one really knows where she went, since Novai was her only advisor and in all technicalities the only person in the Royal Palace line up who could fire bend, we decided that he is the new Fire Lord."

Novai looked back at Shiva "Well you got your answer from them, Fire Lord Shula, or rather Shula now, is missing."

((Due to Shula's absence Liao thought it fit that I could become the new Fire Lord))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Shiva let go off Novai's hand. "Pardon my insolence, Fire Lord." She bowed down. A tear came down her eyes.

"I'll never know what happened to my clan now." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Novai looked back at Shiva "No need to apologize, its only right you know what happened to Shula, even I don't know what happened to her. But my main priority is to maintain a strong military from now on, for protection or otherwise."

Novai then turned to Loki "Would you mind staying here in the Fire Nation while I sort things out, I'd get awfully bored in court without someone to spar with"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Shiva wiped the tear from her eye. She looked up at Loki and smiled. "I have a really big house. You can stay with me if you want. You can always visit the Fire Lord in the Palace anytime."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:17 pm

"I would be honored." Loki bowed to the new Fire Lord. Of course the thief in her mind was working furiously, she was trusted inside the Royal Palace! Imagine the objects and things that must be stored there. She'd refrain from using airbending when she did, no need for another silly mistake like this. "Thank you very much Shiva. I'm quite grateful for your hospitality." Loki had a smile on her face throughout all of this, such good luck in such a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 pm

"As for me, I'm going to stay at the palace and elect new generals for my army. The world is changing, and so is the fire nation" Novai stated calmly. As he walked away, Novai thought to himself, I have a thief in the Fire Nation, a strange doctor, and Fire benders that have gone missing, something he thought, is fishy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:35 pm

"Fire Lord, wait!" Shiva ran towards the new Fire Lord. "Does that mean I won't be the Royal Doctor anymore?" She said this with sincerity. She really wanted to quit the life of a thief and start a life of a doctor willing to serve the needy.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:15 am

As Novai was walking towards the imperial palace, he heard Shiva calling him, "Fire Lord, wait!Does that mean I won't be the Royal Doctor anymore?" , Novai looked back at Shiva "I don't personally need one, but we need medics, so I'd like you to stay in the Fire Nation Army as our healer, maybe as a the Healing General or something"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Zeph was just minding his own business when he noticed the small group of people chatting with each other. He noticed the Firelord walking away and needed to speak with him. Zeph approached the Firelord and started walking with him when he said "Firelord Novai, did you notice what I noticed about those people?". Zeph watched Novai, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:19 pm

As Novai was walking towards the palace, a young soldier walked next to him he said "Firelord Novai, did you notice what I noticed about those people?".,
Novai looked once again at the soldier "They certainly are different from the rest, but for now I have to plan war tactics in my war room in the palace, I will have you come along, you have a mission to complete"

((Switch to Fire Lord Palace))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:03 am

"I don't personally need one, but we need medics, so I'd like you to stay in the Fire Nation Army as our healer, maybe as a the Healing General or something"

As the Fire Lord said this, Shiva's face turned into a great smile and said, "My deepest thanks to you, Your Majesty! You never know how thankful I am to have this position! By the way, you can call me anytime you want. I'll be working at my new medicine to present to you maybe tomorrow or by this evening. Thank you."

She bowed down and turned to Loki, "Get your things, we're going to my house." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Nation Capital (Open)   The Fire Nation Capital (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire Nation Capital (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next