The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backwards Attack {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Backwards Attack {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Backwards Attack {Open}   Backwards Attack {Open} EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Seaeik knew that, once in a while, she'd need to train herself again as she did before in the orphanage. Unfortunately, that didn't seem too easy to do when she was chased every time she was seen near the orphanage or any place with food in the lesser populated part of the Tribe. Anywho, she continued on to her way of being great by playing hide and seek with dangerous skills. As a good navigator, she could weave through crowds, or even blend in with people nearby.

Once again the hider on a rather windy day, Seaeik strode a bit quickly through crowds at the marketplace, tailed by a few people again. She didn't know who it could've been, but that part didn't really matter as long as she was away from them. Quickly changing her mind about tactics, Seaeik veered over to a necklace stand facing away from the tailers. She surveyed the items intensely, as if she was really there for a reason. She heard scuffling behind her and the followers mumbling to eachother through the loud, busy people around. She slid her staff down to the ground and kicked it sideways to under the display table, then went back to looking at the table's contents.

"Hey! You're coming with us." Seaeik froze quickly, cold adrenaline passing through before she even realized a large hand had fallen on a different person's shoulder. The people trailing her seemed to have forgotten what she looked like, a very good time for Seaeik. All of the people's backs were to her, so she bent down and grabbed her staff swiftly, carefully turning, then jogging away. She looked back as she got away from the crowds of people, where a small ruckus was appearing. Oookay, don't get held up again, don't... As if that wouldn't happen.

"Oof!" Seaeik smacked into someone that she knew was easily taller than her, but not as large as 'men in pursuit'. She fell backwards onto the ground heavily, her staff falling out of her hands (thankfully she hadn't jabbed them), but she stayed on the ground and kept her head down after sitting up. "U-um..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backwards Attack {Open}   Backwards Attack {Open} EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 pm

(... why is there never anyone on, even if i wait for a week or two????????????)
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Backwards Attack {Open}   Backwards Attack {Open} EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:54 pm

(I'm really sorry about that. As you will notice almost every active member is involved in an RP and most are in the Earth Kingdom or Fire Nation. Until the site becomes really active, I'd say the wait time might be a lot longer than you'd like. It might be good to RP your character to a more active area and join the topics of other people. You're a great writer and it would be a shame to lose you. :/)
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Backwards Attack {Open}   Backwards Attack {Open} EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:33 pm

[if you want I can make Meili overrun and destroy the Water Tribe for you. xD

otherwise, Loki's right. most activity right now is going on inside my Earth Kingdom, which the Water Tribes and Fire Nation are fixin' to invade [and fail to invade]. just sayin']
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backwards Attack {Open}   Backwards Attack {Open} EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:06 pm

(Haha, nice to know. ive realized that, but it really seems like threads can't move along and people cant react without other being active... >.< lol, no thank you Meili :3)
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Backwards Attack {Open}   Backwards Attack {Open} EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:16 pm

I share your frustration, I used to Roleplay by myself for quite awhile, until the war came along. Well not anymore, because its in peace treaty mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backwards Attack {Open}   Backwards Attack {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Backwards Attack {Open}
Page 1 of 1