The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Day - Attack!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:22 am

Earth King Lei

The day had come - the day to attack the Southern Water Tribes Chief!
Lei started by simple warm up exercises in his house. He descended downstairs and grabbed his Swords, the Swords of Lei. He was ready for battle.

He walked, slowly. Time had slowed, and not a sound was made as he approached the Tribal Chiefs igloo house. He approached the door, and seen water benders guarding his igloo house. He kept walking.

He walked right through past the guards, hardly seeing them as a threat.

As he walked into the igloo his picked up and slammed his right foot down, a 3 foot thick wall of rock covered the entrance to the igloo. He approached Kyoko and attempted to grab her by the shirt.

"This day is the day. The day you end. Any last words?" Lei said, to Kyoko.

Psychotic but Helpful
Strong and Healthy

Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 am

Kyoko Inzuma

Kyoko stared at Lei, her eyes glaring at him as he lifted her up by her shirt. "You can kill me but that wont stop retribution of all the might of this tribe from killing you. ''. Kyoko said, her brown hair leaning on her shoulders , and her grin to show that she was upset, and ashamed with herself. What a horrible day for her.

Mood: Sorrow
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 am

(( You don't know you're surrendering yet. You must first fight, and then once you realize it's too overwhelming you surrender. ))
Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:28 pm

Fengkuang Baohu

The time was upon them and indeed Feng was prepared. As the Incognito Earth king walked into the igloo and closed the door Feng emerged from the ground as the astonished guards looked at each other. Who was this man coming from the Earth un armed with nothing but a cane? It was too late for them however. His cane was made of rock, with a hidden blade in the hollow sheath. He places his cane between the two of them and twists his hand. The sheath shreds throwing razor sharp shards of obsidian rock into them leaving the blade now fully exposed. He dips the blade back into the ground and the sheath reforms as rock wraps itself around the blade. Feng stomps his foot and runs his can in a circular motion and he is elevated roughly 4 feet standing on a circular pilar of earth. The bodies of the guards sink into the ground entombed forever more in the ground and not to be seen. Just a little bit of blood spattered snow left where each had lain. Now to wait for the Earth king to finish.

Mood: Serious
Condition: In the Shadows

Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:21 am

ROLEPLAY CHANGE - MAJOR
--------------------------------
Kyoko appears to be inactive as of lately, so I'm forced to remove her as Tribal Chief.
And so I need a new Tribal Chief to finish this roleplay. Please someone step up. D:
Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Northern Water Tribe Ship   War Day - Attack! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:01 pm

(( I think it's best if you make the Tribal Chief a NPC for now.... just continued your rp, and improvise around it. I should keep you entertain shortly~))
Efrain wrote:

Efrain Nomaru

The voyage to the Southern Water Tribe for the most part, was uneventful. They would occasionally dock at an Earth Kingdom Port to resupply, but they would never stay as long as Efrain would have like. The moment she wanted to explore her surrondings her brother, Tutari, would constantly remind her that they were on a schedual. She doesnt understand what her father and brother are worried about. Was it really uncommon for someone to forget to keep contact? Or better yet maybe their contact was just arriving to the Northern City as we speak. These thoughts flew through her mind as they crossed into Souther Water seas.

As they passed by the floating glaciers, Tutari stopped his rythmatic beating. The five other waterbenders, in confusion, stopped their bending for the moment as they looked at him. Efrain hands still on the wheel turned her head back.

"What are you guys doing? We're almost there just a little more!"

" Sister.... look..."

The crew turned their head in the direction Tutari was looking at. They could clearly see the bank of the Southern Water Tribe, but something was.... differant, and yet everything seemed to be fine. The crews were working on the ships and the people seemed to be apprehensive about something, but otherwise everything seemed normal

"I wonder whats wrong..."

"..... Come we shall inquire from the village chief."

Efrain's heart started to beat rapidly as she lead her crew deeper into village. Since the renewed revival of waterbenders in the Southern Tribes, they were able to build their homes and buildings more sturdily and easily. As Efrain walked through town she could clearly see remnants of Northern City architecture in their designs. However something more crucial caught her attention as they got further in. What was this feeling of uneasiness as they got deeper and then as the chiefs igloo came into view it was apparent. A strange man standing on a 4 foot tall pedestal of rock, he is dressed in water bending clothing yet has a green and white stripped hat on and is holding a can in front of him. They are roughly 30 yards away now walking to the igloo that seems to have no guards.

Mood:Surprised and Angry
Condition:Healthy

(( I assume you have benders, how many... idk, so feel free to cause a confrontation as we get closer to where you at.... Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:52 pm

(( No debating. Just doo something that works, I can't deal with this right nao. D:< Koeten your mod so delete / edit any posts you need to just make it work, kk? You have power. Just don't do anything to make anyone mad. ))
Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Fengkuang Baohu

Feng immediately spots the small group of people walking through the huts and igloo's. His calculating eyes looking at their weapons their spread, all the way down to their formation. It would indeed be an unfortunate circumstance that he might have to kill all these people even the cute woman at their head.

He offers a polite wave as they come within 20 yards.
"Good afternoon pretty miss, is there anything I can help you or your associates with?"He doesn't make a hostile move or even let on that he may be hostile himself. That doesnt mean however that he isnt prepared to react to an attack if needed

Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:39 pm

((All necessary posts have been edited and made to work with the story. Please read over THE ENTIRE thread before posting further. Aside from that enjoy Very Happy))
Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:16 pm

(( Very Nice Edits! ))

Efrain wrote:

Efrain Nomaru

Efrain eye's narrowed in annoyance as she surveyed the man. However learning the ways of the merchant kept her somewhat cool in her demeanor. The Nomaru Water benders look to Tutari, hoping that he would be the one to answer the man. However Tutari said nothing, looking deep in thought at the man and the igloo.

" We are representitives of the Nomaru clan stationed in Northern City. We've came to see the chief and inquire about the building situation of a Nomaru house stationed here. If I recall one was suppose to be built and completed ages ago...."

Tutari eyes were targetted on the man. Something wasn't right, and he certainly didn't look one of their people. Efrain noticed this too, as she stared hard at the mans conical hat and cane. She then stepped closer, so she could see his face better. Just a few inches away from the man and the igloo, Efrain tapped her foot.

" I assume he's in? Otherwise you wouldn't be here.... if he''s in a meeting just tell him were here. I'm sure he feel obligated to let us in...."

Tutari frowned at Efrain's questioning. He then walked until he was right beside her. His head at full attention to him.

"Excuse me... brother... but what are your origins of birth.... if you dont mind me asking that is?"

Mood:Suspicious

Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Fengkuang Baohu

He listens diligently to the housing problem nodding smiling."The chief who is a woman by the way is in a meeting with a very important person pretty miss, I apologize that I cannot disturb them at this time. On that same note I cannot allow you to disturb them either." He turns his attention from Efrain to the man asking him questions as well"I'm not your brother friend but, if you really want to know I was born here in the southern water tribes of course. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Fengkuang Bahou a pleasure to meet you all." He holds out his right gloved hand to the woman. If she were to shake it she may notice his hand shake would be very firm and solid. Almost as if the hands underneath were made of stone.

Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Efrain wrote:

Efrain Nomaru

The Nomaru waterbenders all looked at one another with abit of concern, as Efrain bit her lip. She stared down his hand with abit of annoyance. She hated waiting, especially when it's for something as simple as this. Tutari noticing that Efrain wasn't going to shake Feng's hand anytime soon, decided to do it himself.

" If your was born here, then you are a brother, never forget that." As he shook his hand, he was surprised at first, but was able to firmly grasp it. He immediatly withdrew his hand and lowered his head. " It is nice to meet you Fengkuang, I am Tutari Nomaru."

Efrain nearly lost it when Tutari bowed before the strange man. They were heads of a clan, if anything he should bow before them! Her thoughts almost echoed from her mouth, but she was able to keep them shut. However she didn't hide her disgust of the incident, as her voice rosed above both men.

" Enough with the pleasentries! She glared at Feng, " May I ask who is this important person he is seeing, and how long will it take?! Tutari raised his head and sighed slightly.

Mood:Angry and Suspicious

Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:12 am

Fengkuang Baohu

Feng listens nodding here and there and now let the grand performance begin "The Chief is meeting with a legendary man, some would call him a god among you mere mortals. He does not state the mans name but seems to have a blind devotion to him for some unknown reason"I am sorry you have to wait but I'm afraid this is a non negotiable circumstance. So please pull up some seats "Brothers and sisters" It may take awhile, and also pretty miss if you could stand back from my station. Your beauty is making me nervous." He smiles down at her, although there is a malevolent light in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Earth King Lei

The Earth King, continuing his task to defeat the Tribal Chief, swiftly tells the Chief one thing.

"Are you scared, Tribal Chief Kyoko?"

"Earth King, you may defeat me today, a day of great weakness by a surprise attack, but I guarantee you will never feel the power of true defeat. You think an unexpected attack will give you fame in the Earth Kingdom? No, it will..."

"Shut up! You have no idea what you're talking about! It's time for your time to end."

Lei makes a swift lifting of the hand, and then back down sliding the Chief into the ground. With his feet he makes an underground chamber and says " I spare you today, but now your survival is your key. " and stomps his foot on the ground and pushes the Chief into the chamber underground.

Lei makes an opening in the ceiling and jumps out. He sees Feng in the distance.

He lets him be and returns to his house in the underground training chamber. He knows Feng will know where to go.

Psychotic but Helpful
Strong and Healthy

(( I'm pretty sure I'm off the RP I just skimmed over the RP posts, please correct me if my post is flawed. ))
Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:05 pm

((only a little bit, feng is directly outside the igloo talking to a group of northern water benders... so it may be better for you to travel underground to the house instead of going out the ceiling))
Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:29 pm

Efrain wrote:

Efrain Nomaru

They all looked as if the man was crazy. Everyone but Efrain that is. She immediatly pulled out her sword Azul and pointed it horizontally at the man. Tutari didn't say nothing as looked at his sister from the corner of his eye. Her muscles in her arms pulsed as she tried not to immediatly cut him down.

" Listen here.... Feng, I dont care who are what you think he is, Im seeing the chief now! Whether you want me to... or not."

The benders looked at one another in nervousness as they tried to calm her down. "Please Efrain, we didn't come here to start a fight!" Another walked a few steps closer to her. "Maybe we should just rest at the inn... im su-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as humaniod shape came busting out of the top of the igloo.
They watched, their eyes widening in surprise, however Efrain look back down quickly and shouted, "TUTARI!" Tutari immediatly ranned after the figure as Efrain charge at the man with panther like speed. Closing the gap between them she swung her blade at the right side of his head. As she was doing this she shouted once more, " Go after him, you idiots!"

The five waterbenders only hesitate for a moment before following Tutari. Tutari eye's set on the man decided to waterbend his way around the maze of huts. He moved his arms in a circluar fashion as he rode the water around the village. However when he reached suffecient height, he lost the man. His eye's darted back and forth as he try to found out which building he could go through. He now frozed the water he stood upon and stood still as the Nomaru water benders catched up with him. He looked down below, " three of you wait at the docks.... anyone suspicous... do not hesitate to capture him." Three of them immdediatly broke off to go to the docks. " You two... warn all villagers to stay in their huts and patrol the village, if you come across something shoot up a Geyser... understood? The two nodded as they went deeper in the village.

Tutari sighed as he sat on the piller of ice, his eyes surveying the lands.

Mood:Pissed

Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Fengkuang Baohu

All at once hell broke loose. Feng was more than aware what was going to happen as he could feel and sense what the earth king had done. As the woman swung her sword feng brought his rock cane up blocking the predictable womans strike with relative ease. He holds his block for a mere second. Allow me to re-introduce myself... He twists his foot and sharp spikes of rock approximately 6 inches long and 3 inches in diameter jut out from the 4 ft high pillar he is standing on. My name is..." As he is about to say his name the spikes shoot out from less than a foot away from the woman at a high rate of speed making dodging almost impossible. There are 4 spikes in all.. all aiming to riviet her, 1 in her lower abdomen, 1 in the bas of her neck and 1 in either side of her shoulders, if hit... nothing short of a miracle would keep her alive.

((you seem to have not read fengs entire post all the way through, he has the high ground and as per ur post... you only about 3 feet away from him and his attack point. And since you were already pointing the sword at him your attack was... very predictable lol))
Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Efrain wrote:

Efrain Nomaru

Her eyes widen as she jumped back from Feng. Her eye's darted quickly at the spikes. A she counted the number in her head, she grimaced. She immediatly decided to block they ones that were infront of her first. She waited for the right moment when the first two were mere moments infront of her before holding her sword, Azure, vertically infront of her face. The spike which was aimed at her neck slammed into the center of her blade. Like liquid the blade fell through a hole through it's base, and now layed vertically infront her abdomen. The moment the second spire crashed into the blade, she immediatly used her right hand to move her sword to swat the spire that was moments away from her left shoulder. She then turned the sword diagonally and again like water it slipped though the hole in the base and fell to the side of her stomach. She quickly counted how many spires was that, before hearing a sharp whistling sound in her right ear. Realising that she wouldnt be able to use her sword in time, her left hand move infront of the last spire. As the tip went between her index and ring finger she clenched her hand around it tightly. She moved from her position slightly from the force of the spire, before dropping it on the ground. She made a sigh and gave a silent thanks to her brother. If it wasn't for this sword.... she knew it could have been worse.
Blood drip slightly from her left hand as she turned her glaring eyes to Feng.

" So your an earthbender? I hope they taught you more than that in bending school!"

As she mocked him, her heart beated fast. She knew that this was a problem situation... Hopefully the others would capture that man before long

Mood:Pissed

(( Part of her character Laughing , Efrain herself is pretty predictable, it's the sword you have to watch out for. silent ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War Day - Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Day - Attack!   War Day - Attack! Empty

Back to top Go down

War Day - Attack!
Page 1 of 1