The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Beginning of Larger Things

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Gysu heard a small noise and he awoke. He turned his head around and looked around, not noticing the rope dangling outside the window. Suddenly a hole was ripped out from the top of the train. A strong looking female bandit came in yelling "This is a robbery, just give us your valuables and no one gets hurt!" Gysu leaped to his feet in order to protect Mulanza from any harm.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:37 pm

his jolting, however, woke her up.
"surely you're not picking a fight with the daughter of the Earth Queen, are you?" she challenged. as tired as she was, she was still very strong, and Gysu was very likely quite familiar with her powerful muscular structure. those soft, delicate-looking hands were capable of much--and Mulanza was a few seconds away from proving it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Gysu had on a face of pure determination. Although, on the inside he was freaking out. He couldn't fight a woman. He ran towards here, in a mock attack. After falling for it, the bandit yelled at him, "What are you, some kind of hero?! I will splatter you across the walls of this train!" Gysu ran off down the end of the compartment and he opened the door and went to go into the next compartment. A quick look behind him gave him all the reassurance that she was following him.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:56 pm

she followed him into the next compartment, but then stopped to ask him something.
"why are we running? I can just kick her ass and throw her off the train."

definitely her mother's blood. Meili was a proud woman; stubborn too. Mulanza was quite similar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:59 pm

"I'm worried about the effects of bending with a pregnant woman, that's why." Gysu replied looking behind him to see if the bandit was still chasing them. She was. "Keep running." Gysu said to her as he started to urge her onward.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Mulanza sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'll be fine. I'm not even that pregnant... just a couple shots of rock and she'll be down."
she was still very powerful, as she was the one who had taken Meili's "spirit-blessing" form. this was part of wher eher confidence was coming from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:05 pm

"Fine then, but I'm still worried." Gysu replied hesitantly. He got behind her and watched as the woman he loved started firing rocks. at their metal bending pursuer.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:14 pm

the ensuing battle was fierce, but Mulanza held her ground. at one point the bandit shot out a metal cable which grabbed onto her dress and was about to pull her forward to trap and likely slay her. Mulanza kicked up some rocks just as another cable grabbed her hair. this one she was able to smash using the force of two large stones, and with these she blasted her enemy backwards.
she forgot that her dress and therefore she--were still attached through the cable. she started loosening her dress from behind, and the two combatants pushed their way towards one of the doors. they were spinning around back and forth, trying to pin the other against the wall so they could be thrown out. however, Mulanza's strength proved superior in the end, perhaps because of the spirit power. she was able to squeeze out of her dress, which meant that it, the cable, and subsequently, the metalbender, were all thrown from the side of the train. it was too dark to tell where they landed or if she survived, but Mulanza didn't care.

"well..." she shrugged, looking down at herself, where a fine, pale, smooth body clad only in slippers and undergarments met her, "that's that. let's get back to the compartment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:17 pm

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Gysu replied with a smile on his face. He led her towards the compartment where they sat down. Gysu looked over at her, he leaned over and pecked her lips. "You are one amazing woman, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:20 pm

"I..." she chuckled. "thank you. I love you too; thanks for doing this with me, by the way."
she was exhausted now. She knew she had at least 2 spare dresses somewhere in her bags, but she really didn't feel like searching for them, or even asking Gysu to do so. She didn't even feel like removing her shoes.

she closed her eyes and folded her arms, relaxing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Gysu was amazed, to say the least, with Mulanza's power. "Hey," Gysu said "want me to get you another dress? This ones a bit torn up."
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:25 pm

[actually, it's gone completely. she wriggled out of it because the metalbender's cable was latched onto it, and so when she pulled free, she lost balance and fell out, taking the dress with her.]

"I'm fine," she shrugged, "just tired, mostly. I think what I need more than anything is just some good quality rest, if you know what I mean."
she paused. "unless this state of undress uneases you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:28 pm

"Alright, lets get some rest." Gysu replied, "We got another two days of train riding util we reach Ba Sing Se." He leaned back, and began to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Mulanza curled up next to him, and then leaned back and closed her eyes. sleep was quick to overtake her, and soon the only movement from the pale, soft woman was the small rhythmic motions of her bare stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Time skip two days.

Gysu held Mulanza's hand as she got off the train. Other than the first day, the trip had been uneventful. "Well, we might as well go and see your mother." Gysu said. "Lets get going." Gysu then took her hand and let her lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Mulanza led them through the city to meet Meili. the closer they got, it seemed that Mulanza was becoming equally nervous. nonetheless, they stayed strong, and soon they found themselves entering the palace.
"any ideas on what to say?" she chipped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:12 pm

"How about 'I'm sorry I attacked your Dai Li and knocked up your daughter? Of course I don't have any ideals on what to say. I might soil my armor with fear. Let's just go in and see what happens." Gysu replied. "Well here goes nothing." Gysu then entered the palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Beginning of Larger Things   the Beginning of Larger Things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the Beginning of Larger Things
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2