The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Away at last. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

EXP : 800
Birthday : 1992-05-07

Character Description
Position: Lieutenant
Nation: Fire Nation

Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Liang paused for a second and cleared his throat as he dropped the bag of coins onto the table, it was still early enough to cover the tab. "We're finished here, make sure this woman gets home safe and keep the rest." He sighed as he pushed her off him and stood up, he didn't expect her to get this drunk so quickly and was above using liquor for this. He wasn't sure if that was the right choice, it was his fault she was drunk right now so maybe he shouldn't pass off the problem. It was going to take a while for the guys to drop this, assuming they even believed him.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

EXP : 2390
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:00 pm

"We're finished here, make sure this woman gets home safe and keep the rest." He said. Did I go to far? She thought. Yep. He grabbed her, and he and the other two left. She pretended to be completely wasted as they walked out the inn.

As they walked out, she got off of Liang, looking a lot better than a few seconds ago. "Daaaawwww. You ended it to early. I wanted to get us to get kicked out, not the other way around. Maybe I should have waited until you were drunk." She smiled as her sword came out of the ground. "Oh right, no swords." She bended it into circular shape. "It's a belt. Shame the night ended so early, but if there isn't anything else to do, I'll be out of your hair." She secretly wanted to stay longer. She was teasing with him, but he was pretty cute...
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Liang just stared at her while she recovered from her intoxication, he should be angry about a stunt like that but really it didn't seem like too much an issue. "That would be your fault, the way you were acting the only place we were getting kicked to was a room." Maybe he was a bit upset, he just figured out that this girl was playing with him, what did she really expect him to do anyway? Did she want him to go along with it and try to rape her or something, he really thought she was too drunk so he had to draw the line. Yea, he decided he was a bit upset, not that it mattered much she was just along for some free drinks, what possessed him to think what tiny bit of information she had was worth his own money?
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:14 pm

"That would be your fault, the way you were acting the only place we were getting kicked to was a room." Liang said. He sounded a bit angry. Of coarse, he had a good reason to be. "Heh heh, sorry bout that, I guess I got a little bit carried away." She said, scratching her head, a bit embarrassed. Why did I go that far? "Listen, can we do something else together? Just you and me, and the other guys." She asked him. "I was having fun!"
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:33 pm

"I'm heading back." Jun said as he started back to the shacks they were put in, he looked at Fang who seemed to be debating the idea. "I'm out to, I don't feel like leaving Jun by himself." Liang didn't quite buy his reason, it might seem that her prank left a bad taste in their mouth. Considering just how well then knew him they likely weren't impressed with the joke. "I'm not buying this one." He wasn't sure if that was odd, maybe he should have just left with the guys.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 pm

"I'm heading back." "I'm out to, I don't feel like leaving Jun by himself." "Meh. See you guys." She didn't try to stop them, mostly because, for some reason, she wanted them to leave. She was known to fall in love easily, but after a walk and a drink? That was barely 5 hours.

"I'm not buying this one." Liang said. "No more pranks." She said. "Tell you what, I bet my 300 pound sword on it. If I do anything that makes makes you mad, you can keep it." She knew he couldn't lift it, but she hoped it meant something.
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:04 am

Liang shot a questioning glance her way. "Should I point out that 300 pounds is ridiculous or that you own a belt now?" He wondered how suh a heavy sword could be useful it had an edge like any other and a smaller sword would be faster, you might be able to cut someone clean in half but you didn't need such extremes. He wasn't really sure what to do next he was fairly new here himself and most of his hobbies didn't require him going out, well drinking was really the only one. "You got any plans?" All things considered his next couple ideas would appeal to a normal girl but he wasn't so sure about her.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:20 am

"Should I point out that 300 pounds is ridiculous or that you own a belt now?" She rebended her sword back to it's original state. "It's not that heavy." She said, turning away from him and swinging it with one hand as if it was only a knife. "See?" She wanted to see him try to lift it. "Try."'

"You got any plans?" He asked. "Nope. My only plan was to make some friends, and have some fun. Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:34 am

Liang just shrugged as she swung the sword around, while an impressive feat he still didn't understand how it was more effective then his blade. "I hold a strong preference for my Wodao." It was a quality greater then an issued sword and it was crafted by his brother with him in mind, he couldn't think of a style of sword that was more fitting to his style. "I know of a good fabric store, assuming it's not closed." He wondered if she'd even take that seriously.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:42 am

"I know of a good fabric store, assuming it's not closed." Liang said. A fabric store? That's a weird place to take a girl at night, especially a girl that just showed him a 300 pound sword, which she swung around like a knife. For some reason, she didn't mind."Ummm... sure!" She said. She put her sword away and started to walk in a random direction. "I have no idea where I'm going."
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:11 am

She was fairly easy to shrug the idea off, he still wasn't sure if she was taking him serious or not. "I know, and it's the wrong direction." He pointed to her left and started walking down that street, he would have let her walk for a while too maybe he'd call it payback but it'd just find it funny to see how long it took for her to figure out she didn't know what she was doing. "I think you'll like this place, a nice old woman runs it." That was pretty much it, unless she outright asked if he was joking now he assumed she was expecting the store, he guessed there was something more interesting around but he didn't know enough about the town to make that call himself.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:40 am

"I know, and it's the wrong direction."Liang said."Alright then." She said, following close behind him. "We about to do shopping?" She asked. She was far from normal, but she loved to shop. They were approaching the store. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:14 am

Liang nodded. "Assuming the place is even open I'm sure I'll end up picking soething up if she has new stock, I'm honestly not too familiar with the area myself but I might recall seeing a couple places during my rounds." As they reached the shop he grabbed the door, locked. "What time is it anyway, this really is the place for the on the beach doing nothing vacation not the hitting the city till 6am the next morning kind." He should have expected the place would be closed, no one in their right mind was out this late around here.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:48 pm

"Assuming the place is even open I'm sure I'll end up picking soething up if she has new stock, I'm honestly not too familiar with the area myself but I might recall seeing a couple places during my rounds." As they reached the shop he grabbed the door,it looked like it was locked.She was sad that the door was locked. It wasn't surprising that it was closed, but she didn't want to leave yet. "Well, you can walk a girl back to her room." She held out a hand. "And, maybe we can meet again on the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Liang just nodded in agreement while he took her hand, he wasn't very experienced when it came to this sort of thing but when he considered everything it seemed fairly reasonable. It seemed like a fairly teenage thing really he could have laughed but he did have a bit of time left as a teenager anyway, he looked at her and assumed he was about the same age or older. He really didn't know that much about this girl, she didn't know much about him either it. He was confused how that worked but it didn't seem to phase her so it couldn't be that big a deal now.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:51 am

She walked along with Liang and smiled. "So, why don't we see she each other again tomorrow? We can see each other on the beach tomorrow? I'll be wearing my bikini again..." She said, winking at him. She was teasing him a little. They soon arrived at the hotel. "See you tomorrow!" She gave him a peck on the cheek, hopping because she was shorter then him, and went inside her room.
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Liang laughed a bit at the idea, he got that she was poking fun but he was too lost in though to really think about what she looked like before, it wasn't like he never saw a girl in a bikini before. He glanced down, he didn't think he had anything for swimming with him, he'd have t throw something together tomorrow morning after practice. As she jumped up to kiss his cheek he had to force himself to held back the laugh that followed.

He woke up early, a 6am sparing practice with one of the guys that happened to be awake, then breakfast. He was finished he new shorts by 10am but he didn't want to wait around and he didn't expect her to be around until noon. He made sure to try them on and do a couple last minute touch-ups - he hated swimming, if for no other reason then he didn't wear a shirt. Before lunch he got in a bit of bending practice and headed on his way, he wore his usually shirt until he reached the beach. He noticed the odd glance as he looked around, even in the fire nation it wasn't everyday you see someone who's torso was decorated in burns after all.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:11 am

She woke up at about 8:30, it was great to be on vacation. She got out of bed, and started to do her routine exercises. No, wait, vacation remember. She did not stop, she only did less. After that, she went down to the ground floor. She had a bite to eat in the hotels breakfast area, then went back upstairs to change into her swimsuit. By 10, she was in the water, swimming about, waiting for Liang to come over. She came up for air, when she saw him. "Hey!" She swam to shore, and ran to him. She noticed the burns. "Guess I have all the luck." She held up her hand, showing the burn on it. "Anyway, lets dive in!"
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 am

Liang nodded, this was why he hated swimming, he was possessed. A fire bender isn't immune to fire and their scars we're proof of that, you never hear of another bender that was maimed by their element. "It's what happens when all your class mates are talented benders, not that I didn't rip them up some good in weapons training." He wouldn't be the first to admit it but some of the scars we're from jealousy, between his ability with a sword and his understanding of tactics he was pretty popular with his teachers and the higher scoring end of the class. When he started going out more often he made peace with most of his class, but some we're shocked that he managed to maintain high grades and a social life. Not really bothering to take notice of the people around him he followed her to the water, he wasn't a strong swimmer but he didn't expect this to be anything like a race.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:20 am

"It's what happens when all your class mates are talented benders, not that I didn't rip them up some good in weapons training." Liang said. Miyuki just laughed. She wasn't so bad with weapons either. "Come on in!" She said jumping into the water. It's wasn't too cold, or to hot "The water's fine!"
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:48 pm

He took a few steps in, it wasn't bad but he noticed the people around here seemed to be having a better time then he imagined either playing or just hanging around. "Yea, it's alright." He hoped he look as awkward as he felt, water just wasn't really his thing.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 pm

After they got few ways away, Miyuki suddenly donned a serious expression. "By the way Liang, I do not exist, and you never met a girl named Miyuki. She died long ago. "If anyone asks who I am, say I am Captain Monu Takahama. If you tell a soul, living or dead, we both suffer. Do I make myself clear?" She asked, "Or, if you cannot keep such a secret, just say the word and I'll kill you now."
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:30 pm

"Yea sure." The statement didn't even seem to phase him, almost as if he had been expecting something like this, he wasn't. His mind began to race before he really had time to show his surprise he was thinking of the possible reasons and how he could put the three names she'd already stated to work with the fire nations intelligence network without arising suspicion. This would be good, the biggest tip off was how him knowing her real name could be worse then the issues an Earth Kingdom military member killing a member of the Fire Nation soldier on Fire Nation soil.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Miyuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:58 pm

"...Your probably thinking about how this affects you, are you not?" She asked. He was, and he wants something out of it. "If you tell anyone, we will find out, and you will die, or worse. If you promise not to tell, I'll give you something else..." Miyu saw that he was spaced out. "I'm propositioning you."
Back to top Go down
Liang Zhuge
Liang Zhuge

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Liang jumped back the conversation, he wasn't sure what he missed but he managed to get his footing just in time for his jaw to drop. At first he was embarrassed, flattered even - nothing said she couldn't have just killed him so she might want him to be alive. After thinking more into this he decided that might not be the case, maybe she just noticed she messed up last night and wanted to bail out with the least amount of hassle. "Look, there's quite a few things you might be missing here. First you can't just kill me, well you could but My two friends from last night know that I'm meeting you and have yours and your commanders name. My death would only create more issues for you and you're not buying your way out of this." He was going to get the information, as weird as it might seem he was sold that this was too important to pass up. "My friends trust me and they also know I look very deeply into things, I tell them it was nothing and they'd disregard it as too much thought. I was planning on running the three names you gave me into our intelligence network once I could manage discretion, but for both our benefit you're going to tell me everything. Either you kill me and a number of people smarter then me are going to start drawing lines, you let me walk away and risk my mistakes or you fill in the important blanks I'm missing for my personal use and we both get to walk away. You can rest assured that I'm not going to be giving this to anyone else, if I had plans to use it for more then my personal use then I'd have taken the sex." He wasn't lying, information was a game changer in too many situations, when it would be useful in making him look that much better it was too valuable to sell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away at last. (Open)   Away at last. (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Away at last. (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next