The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave
Nation: Fire Nation

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Mako kissed back, pulling Ren down a bit, at least until she was, literally, resting on his lap, clearly trying to show where he was, hoping she'd felt the same, though ok if she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

EXP : 3622

Character Description
Position: Tea Shop Waiteress
Nation: Water Tribes

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:06 pm

She felt like she was being guided. She followed him and sat on his lap, she hands running about his torso slowly. This meant they were feeling the same, right? It didnt matter to her. He was the only thing on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:25 pm

He was, of course, wearing only his underwear, looking up at her, he started by removing the wrap that covered her top half, deciding to leave the bottom on, as it was easier that way. He slid his right hand up between her legs, massaging her vagina lightly, leaning forward, and gently kissing the left side of her right breast.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:36 pm

She tilted her head up as he moved her top wrp. He then began to kiss her right brest and massage her vagina. She left out a quiet, slow sigh. Her hands traveled down to take of his underwear, her lips kissing his left shoulder. Her hands rested on his upper thighs, running between his high thighs and lower hips.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:51 pm

He wrapped his left arm around your waist, slowly inserting his index finger into you, kissing your nipple, neck, chest, and lips softly as he dropped his left hand down to pull his underwear off and toss them out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Her right arm wrapped around his shoulders while her left hand ran up his torso, up to his neck then grabbing a handful of hair. She kissed him back as he kissed her. Her breathing had slightly intensified, breathing harder and faster in a almost rythmic pattern.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 pm

Mako smiled lightly, running his right hand against your vagina again, having removed his finger. Lightly massaging the skin, holding the kiss, and pulling her down slightly, pressing against, but not into her.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:02 pm

She could feel him removing his finger and bring her down, sitting on him. She continued to kiss him, arching her back, pulling him slightly forward with her.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:36 pm

Mako followed her movements, wrapping his other arm around her waist, and pulling her down slowly onto him, leaning against her as she arched her back.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:45 pm

One of her arms was wrapped around his shoulders while the other was around his mid to lower back. After arching back for a little bit, she leaned forward, tilting her head up some. She had been smiling under all his kissing.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:08 pm

He slid his hands down, holding her hips as he inserted the tip into her, the rest following slowly. At the same time, he broke the kiss, lightly kissing along her jaw line, and her neck.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:14 pm

As he broke the kiss, he proceeded to insert it in her. She moaned as he did it slowly, him kissing her neck and jaw line. Her keys closed in pleasure as her hands went to his hips, holding them there.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:14 pm

He gasped softly, continuing to insert himself until it was fully inside of her, holding her hips lightly, looking at her with a small smile on his face, rubbing her hips softly, but not starting to move yet.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:26 pm

After he was completely in, he looked at her with a smile. She smiled back at him. His hands were on her hips as hers was on his. She moved one hand up to move some of his hair away from his face, then caressing his face. She had looked all about his face before locking eye contact with him again.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Mako leaned forward, kissing you lightly, and thrusting up into you for the first time, running his hands up your sides. Nothing could have made this moment better, privacy, the hot spring, and her, it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:42 pm

His hands ran up her sides as he thrusted into her. She bit her inside check while kissing him, only drawing a tiny bit of blood. The privacy was nice, the hot springs were great, but being here with him was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:53 pm

He moved slowly, holding her close to himself, kissing her neck, and chin softly, touching his forehead against her's, looking into her eyes with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:34 pm

As his lips moved up from her neck to her chin, her hands travelled up to his face, her thumbs resting under his chin and her finger tips on his jaw. She looked into his eyes, smiling at him. "Best Day ever, and its not even three." she told him as he held her close to him, her body pressed into his. She moved her hands to behind him, her hands resting on his shoulder blades, kissing his noce, check, faw line then his neck.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Mako chuckled lightly, "You'd prefer if I waited until later?", he asked softly, nibbling her right ear lobe as she kissed along his his jaw line, his neck, and chin, "I can come back later if you'd like.", he said teasingly, his movements growing faster.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:52 pm

She brought her face back to look at him as his movements became faster. "Nah, Timeing is key, is it not?" she asked him smiling again. he smirked again as she went back to kiss his neck, slowly moving to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:54 pm

He smiled, lifting her, and turning to press her back against the wall of the spring, "Timing is everything.", he said, smiling lightly as she kissed across his neck and shoulder, responding with kisses of his own in the same area, now each thrust serving to pin you against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:23 pm

As she found her back against the wall, sheremoved her head for a split second looking at him. He was pinning her with his movements, She sighed again before resuming kissing his skin, herleft arm wrapped around his bac while her right had her hand in his hair, holding his head, not forcing it but just holding it.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Mako kissed along Ren's neck, closing his eyes, pulling her out into the center of the pool, holding her around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:55 pm

She felt the wall being moved from her back and the water replacing that feeling. She tilted her head back slightly as he kissed her neck. After a second or tow of that, she kissed his ear and top of his jaw line, her hands staying where they were.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Mako began thrusting up into you, holding you in a gentle grip, gasping softly, quite enjoying th kissing and her, in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)   Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tropical Escape? I prefer the winter wonderland. (Alternate Universe, +18)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next