The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Small Aside

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

EXP : 9600
Birthday : 1991-01-16

A Small Aside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:03 am

Isikiro Sherazi Anazalrok

Isikiro grew slightly uncomfortable, not so much because of the sudden change of mood, but because of the tension that was developing between Shi-Hao and whatever abusive fucks had lashed her the way they did.
"Aye..." she nodded slowly, "used'ta, anyhoo... but tha's whah Ah took off... 'n that's whah Ah'm here now."

"'ey.... don' worry 'bout it now... jus' lemme know if ya do anythin' so Ah 'kin be there to knock th'shit out of 'em too, 'kay?" she wanted to change the subject though, as even talking about the whips made her uncomfortable, and it was showing in her faltering accent and voice. She'd rather just go on with today without having them dwell on the atrocities committed against Isi. That could be their next project, or something.
Mood: Oddly Tranquil
Condition: Clean! ...whoa
Link: Isi

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

EXP : 8416

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:21 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Thankfully Shi-Hao was rather astute when it came to other people and the changes in their moods or body language. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself down, offering a small smile to Isi, hoping to reassure her. "I am sorry," She managed, "I just... really dislike unnecessary cruelty like that. Still, you're right; we'll deal with it soon enough." That was a promise, however passive it sounded.

Slowly reaching over, the heiress offered her hand to Isi, rather than just taking the other young woman's without asking. "Well... shopping doesn't seem so bad, right? I'll go easy on you, I promise."

Mood: Trying to Calm Down
Condition: Dressed in Casual Clothes

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:28 am

Isikiro nodded slowly. "Ah do too... Ah used to git really angry 'bout it too 'till... well... till a buncha shit happened, 'n Ah got someone t'teach me how t'control mah anger. But Ah'm glad you'll help then. we'll deal wit'it sooner 'r later." she'd stick with that promise too, as long as Shi-Hao was there to help.

Isi put her rough hand in Shi-Hao's again, sighing gently. She cracked a small smile at the mention of shopping, which, compared to the abuse she used to suffer, didn't seem to bad.
"Y'ain't gunna make me wear sum' fancy dress 'n some of those weird hah-heeled shoes now, are ye?" she blushed a bit, having honestly never worn heels or dresses in her entire life. Then suddenly, she had an epiphany.
"Shit... Ah betch'yare now that Ah mentioned it, aintcha?" she shook her head. What had she gotten into... what had she -gotten- into?
She figured she'd have no choice either way... but that Shi-Hao would ensure that Isi got to do girly things and that she'd enjoy them.
Mood: Oddly Tranquil

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:44 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Not the heels, if you aren't used to them," Shi-Hao assured Isi, patting her hand with her free one, "No getting out of the dress, however," She smiled brightly, "It'll be a nice one, I promise. You might even like it." Even though she liked a good fight more, even Shi-Hao admitted that she enjoyed wearing the clothes that she'd purchased.

Something else occurred to her, however. "First, we'll go to the spa, though. The healers can hopefully help you out, and then we'll get our hair and nails done... Gotta get clean and primped before trying on new clothes."

Mood: Teasing
Condition: Dressed Casually

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:54 am

"ey..." she quipped, hoping to make a funny, "Ah ain't used t'the dresses ayther... 'zat mean Ah kin git outta wearin' 'em too?" Honestly, if she was made to wear heels, she'd just buck up and deal with it. She had seen and experienced far too much shit in her life to bellyache about a couple of oddly-shaped shoes. Literally... it was nothing compared to some of her real hardships. As long as Shi-Hao knew that Isi was just being purposely melodramatic in a feeble attempt to be funny.

"mmm..." she nodded agreeingly, "that'd probz be f'er th'best Ah reckon. Ah mean... Ah cleaned up a bit b'fore seein' ya... but Ah probably didn't do as gooda job az' they'd do." the idea of being cleaned up though honestly sounded appealing to her though. Now, she might have rather just purchased a new shirt, some new pants and boots, and a new jacket, but since this was Shi-Hao's treat, she'd wear whatever the slightly older woman picked out for her. Yes, even if it was heels and a dress. It was a trivial price to pay when she thought about it--when she remembered how happy her family was now that they could afford to eat.
Mood: Humorous?

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:08 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Nope," Shi-Hao laughed, shaking her head (though she picked up that it was a joke), "If you aren't used to heels, you can fall flat on your face, but wearing a dress won't hurt you."

At the mention of cleaning up, the heiress nodded. "It's nice to really get squeaky clean," She agreed, "We can soak in the mineral bath for a while once our hair is washed... Do you think you'd want a trim? Your hair is really pretty, but if you'd like it shorter, feel free." Shi-Hao would let Isi pretty much do whatever she wanted in that respect - she'd probably only interfere if the other woman tried to shave all of her hair off.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:16 am

"ja..." Isi retorted in a playfully sardonic tone, "'nless ya fumble in th'skirts 'n fall flat on y'er face... but shit... Ah'll do th'whole nahn yards. Sersly... if Ah 'kin work half a day in a shitty sfutty ol' mahn, Ah'kin wear a pair o' funky shoes 'n sum; flowy dresses 'r wutnot." She did want to clarify that as much as she might have been "complaining", that it was truly a very trivial matter compared to some of the real troubles the woman had faced.

"heck," she chuckled, "all th'more reason 'fer me t'dress up all th'way... no one'd recognahz me if Ah wuz clean anyways... but aye... tha'duz sound nahs..." she paused, putting her fingers through her hair. "mmm... maybe cut off jus' a bit that's all tangled 'n shit..." she shrugged, "otherwise, Ah Think Ah kin handle these curls... lahk a clean-me-up, 'or somethin' lahk that..." it sounded like a name for a haircut of sorts (just a trimming to neaten her hair up, was what Isi was thinking of), so that name was good enough for her.
"man... Ah dun even know what t'magine m'self lookin' lahk bah th'tahm Ah'm all clean 'n dressed up... Maybe this ain't gunna be so bad after all..." she chuckled softly.
Mood: Ah made'a funny?
Condition: Clean-ish

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"There you go," Shi-Hao nodded encouragingly and smiled, "If you decide that you like it, we could take your mother and sister with us next time - and your brothers, of course, if they'd like to go."

Fiddling with her own hair, which was silky and wavy already, Shi-Hao tried to explain the way she felt about the makeup and the clothes. "It's... well, for me, it's almost like a different type of battle armor. Sure, I can wear my rough clothes and go beat someone up, but that doesn't really work when my intent is to improve trade relations."

"So... I wear a dress and color my nails and put on all the cosmetics because I want the men to be so busy looking at me that they underestimate my real skills," she finished her explanation, "It's just like how your size might make someone think less of you, until you knocked his head off, right?" She laughed at that, though just a little, because of the image that painted.

Last edited by Shi-Hao on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:50 pm

[whoops. Isi's got 2 brothers and 1 sister, if I said otherwise, my bad.]

"Aw man, Ah dun even know how they'd react... Ah'll keep tha' in mind though." She couldn't really imagine her mother and sister doing this, let alone her brothers. But... she was not about to deny them the privilege if it was offered and it was what they wanted. But... that'd be for another time.

Isi's hair was wavy; just very messy and lank. "well... Ah jus' dunno what to expect..." she admitted, "Ah hardly even looked at m'self up till t'day... and damn... 'fore Ah showered Ah looked lahk shit. No wonder people were scared o' me." She was not actually *that* bad looking when she was covered in soot; people were scared of her because she was aggressive and picked fights all the time.

The last little bit made Isi snort a giggle. "well maybe 'ats all th'more reason Ah git all purdy'd up 'n put on a dress 'n heels..." she suggested. Yup. "dress 'n heels" was pretty much her best idea of "what pretty ladies wore". "noe one'd ever 'spect some'un lahk that t'kick their ass." she quipped. Otherwise, she was just enjoying the ride till they reached their first stop.
Mood: Ah made'a funny?

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:56 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Gesturing for Isi to come a bit closer - despite the fact that they were alone - Shi-Hao leaned in to whisper. "...Can you keep a secret?" She asked, glancing around conspiratorially, "Have you heard of the underground gambling rings, here in the city? Where they hold fights every night? ...I like to sneak down there." She didn't think that the other young woman had any idea that such a thing might be her favorite pastime.

"I'd like to fight, down in the pits," She admitted as well, likely much to Isi's continued surprise, "But it's hard enough to hide in the stands... I don't think that I could hide who I was and fight at the same time."

Mood: Good

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:18 am

Isikiro was intrigued by this sort of thing, actually. She scooted closer when Shi-Hao wnated to reveal to her a secret, and she nodded. She had no reason to go about sharing people's secrets, because frankly, she was content enough to mind her own business.

"Ah... haven't ever heard of'em." she exclaimed, "Y'mean people get paid t'fight? That... th'sounds awesum! Where do Ah sahn up?" she joked.
"Although Ah shouldn't git too off-topic here... Ah don't think y'want me fahtin' when we're 'bout t'get cleaned up 'n dressed up, eh?" she chuckled sheepishly, otherwise just waiting for them to arrive.
Mood: Intrigued

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:03 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

The carriage was slowly coming to a stop, but Shi-Hao spared a moment to wink at Isi and give a small almost-promise: "Another day; I'll take you down there to watch, or to participate... okay?" But then it was time to alight from the carriage and to stop talking about such proper young ladies doing such unspeakable things. (le gasp)

They had stopped in front of the spa, as she'd mentioned before, but it was a grand building with glass double-doors. Shi-Hao walked straight for them, and they were opened before she could quite get there. "Welcome, Miss Ni Kaihua," came the greeting from the doormen who, to their credit, held the door for Isi as well once it was obvious that the two were together.

With a smile, the heiress lead Isi toward the front desk so that she could speak with the secretary. "I would like my usual treatment," She informed the woman, not even bothering to say her name, "My companion would like the full treatment, along with a pre-session healing, with an emphasis on scar reduction." The secretary said nothing about the addition made for Isi, but simply made it so.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:28 am

Isi grinned. "Ah lahk th'sound o'that." she smirked. Maybe a few extra coins could be made from kicking ass and taking names. The idea of earning money from fighting and brawling was one that appealed to Isi though--she had won a total of 548 fights (and only lost about half that many if even that... no one was perfect though) and counting. People could make of that what they would.

Isi was awestruck at the grand building but did not say anything apart from gaping her mouth. It was magnificent... well, and she was humble. Definitely not used to these kinds of riches.

Naturally, Isikiro hadn't the slightest idea of what "the full treatment" entailed, but she did know what a pre-session healing had to entail... and with an emphasis on scar reduction... perhaps her back would be able to look like... well, a female back, after this.

Whatever the case, Isi went wherever was told and was ready to do whatever she was instructed to do, even if (or rather when) it included stripping down completely [how else would they heal her and find her scars?]. She still had no idea what to expect, but trusted that these people knew that they were doing.
Mood: Awestruck
Condition: Clean

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:46 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Both women were lead back into a changing area where they did, in fact, strip down to nothing. Each was provided with a towel to wrap around themselves to protect whatever modesty they might have (or to keep them from getting too cold) and sent off in their different directions for the start of each treatment. "I'll see you at the mineral soak!" Shi-Hao promised as she was lead down a separate hallway from Isi, "Have them call me if you need anything, okay?"

All of the employees were perfectly civil to the coal miner as she was lead into the healing room and left with another young lady. Requesting that Isi lay down on her stomach on a healing table, the medic began explaining what she would do. "My waterbending works together with the special herbs to promote quick healing of your scars," She began, slowly and carefully moving Isi's towel aside, "They will fade almost to nothing - even the worst of them."

When she saw the actual damage of Isi's back, the medic couldn't help but take a sharp intake of breath, "Oh sweetie..." She would know approximately how the scars had been made, of course, and it sounded as though it broke her heart.

Condition: Nekkid

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Incidentally, as Isi stripped down, she was much more concerned about the notion of someone seeing her back rather than her front. On the front she looked okay; a bit rough and worn, but on the back, the signs of her abuse were more than apparent, all the way down her back to her thighs, and even a bit on her upper arms. Luckily, she had washed up beforehand, because she looked even more horrifying when she was covered in muck and soot.
"a'raht," Isi nodded understandingly, "see ya ther."

Isikiro listened as she was given instructions from the healer, and smiled understandingly. She laid on her stomach, opening her towel (almost like a flasher) as she laid down, leaving it draped over her back for a few more moments, as if just prolonging the inevitable.
Welp... the inevitable came a few moments later.

She did not say anything, but did feel slightly humbled and embarrassed again. Hopefully they did not ask about the story, for she was not exactly keen on sharing it. "s-sorry..." she uttered in barely more than a whisper. "it's... s'pretty bad, ain't it..."
Mood: Humbled
Condition: Nakie

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

When the healer touched Isi, it was not with a hand on her back, but rather a soft stroke to her curly hair. "Don't apologize for this..." The woman told her in a soft, emotional voice, "Sweetheart, this is not your fault. I'll help you, okay?" Turning away from the young girl, the older healer woman began to mix her herbs into water, making certain to use more than she generally had to for stretch marks or other minor accidents.

"It shouldn't sting," She assured her client before starting, "But it'll be a bit warm, okay?" With that, she did begin, dragging the warm water along Isi's body in different ways; both with the grain of the scars, and along the natural chi lines that resided in her body. The scars should fade away rather quickly at first, taking longer with the fainter they become (should the treatment work).

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Feeling a pair of fingers run through her hair brought a strange amount of comfort to the injured coal miner. It reminded her of something her late father used to always do, where he'd scratch the back of her head or mess with her hair. The whole family had those big loose curls except him, and so he had always liked playing with them.
"k-kay..." she whispered, still humbled and subdued as before. She was probably going to need a lot of work, and that was kind of what she was worried about.

Isi spread her arms out as she calmed down; she was slightly embarrassed, but otherwise not very tense. Ironically she'd rather people see her front (including her breasts or lady-parts) than her back for this reason... hopefully that could be changed with time and healing. Isi hoped this worked.
Isi gave some contented groans as she felt the water work her eviscerated skin. It was like stonecarving (something Isi was also particularly good at, even without earthbending). first you had to hack off giant pieces of the block before you could carve it down to a more proper sculpture. Perhaps this was what was happening on Isi's back. It was in fact warm... but it felt *amazing*. Isikiro was utterly at ease in this moment, trusting the healer to work her magic on her skin. She wondered what she would look like, but slowly, the cleaner, less-scarred version of a female back would be coming into the healer's view.
Mood: Humbled

[OOC--the coin toss was successful ^^]
Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

It was quite a while later that the healer finally spoke again in that same soft voice, though this time with a happier undertone to it. "Why don't you stand up and have a look now?" She offered with a smile, holding her hand out in case Isi wanted help getting off of the table, "I think you'll be pleasantly surprised..."

Across the room was a large set of three-point mirrors, poised to help guests see themselves from every angle with minimal neck-craning. Leading Isi there, the older healer woman waited, a hopeful look to her, almost. It had been a long time since her healing was called upon for something so drastic, but she was confident that the young woman would be happy with the results.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Isi was patient and so did not rush the talented healer, instead just wondering how much different her back would look without all of those nasty cuts and scars and other unpleasant wounds. This seemed rather symbolic, almost as if Isi was shedding off the filth of an old life to start new and afresh, or something deep and philosophical like that.

Whatever the case, she finally moved when they spoke up. "'ight... lemme see..." she took her hand just to prevent herself from getting up too fast and staggering. The idea that she was naked didn't bother her a bit, and apparently her back would be different given how long it had taken for them to do. Not that she thought they were slow... just that her back and legs and arms had needed lots of work.

For a moment, she was awestruck. Her skin seemed so smooth and soft, and so she spent a moment just... caressing herself (mostly her stomach, sides, and thighs). Her brown eyes were wide with amazement, as if she had never known or realized that water could do this for her.
"Ah..." she stammered, not really even knowing to say.
"Ah'm... Ah'm ak'chally beautiful now..."
Mood: Awestruck

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

The healer smiled at that, almost taking it as a professional compliment, since she had been the one to make Isi so happy. "You always were," She told the younger girl, "It's just that now you can see it too." Retrieving the towel from the healing table, she brought it over to Isi, offering it out to her, "Would you like this back, for while you walk down the hall?"

She would be taken to the mineral soak baths, where Shi-Hao had been waiting for a very short five minutes (goodness knows what she had been getting done that took so long, since she didn't look much different). Only once Isi was ready to go, of course.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Isi gazed at herself for another few moments. She didn't look intimidating anymore. She still looked strong. It was very clear that this girl had some considerable musculature given the size of her arms and the prominence of her stomach muscles, for example, although now she looked... well, pretty. beautiful, even.

Sure the sentiment from the healer seemed cheesy, but Isi took it to heart. "th-thank'ee." she nodded humbly. As if she couldn't get any more humbler... yeah. these things just seemed to keep happening.
She did in fact take the towel, joining Shi-Hao in the mineral soak baths, following the other girl's lead. "so... wha's this do?" she asked, "'zit jus' t'help us relax 'r sumthin', 'r does it soff'n th'skin 'r sumthin'?" This was just a harmlessly curious question of course. She was enjoying herself even if she did not say it directly.
Mood: Humbled; Curious

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao had waved when she saw Isi approaching, smiling brightly - apparently she'd had a good time while they'd been apart, as well. "Well, this is supposed to help with wrinkles, softening the skin and taking care of the initial dead flaking skin," she answered with a good natured eyeroll, "I think it feels good, though. What do you think?"

The two of them had the tub all to themselves, which was nice. In fact, there didn't seem to be many other people in the spa at all - or, at least, not in the same area as they were. After a moment, however, Shi-Hao ventured cautiously, "So... how did it go? Did the healing help?" She had never had one herself, so she wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:51 pm

She returned the friendly wave with one of her own of course, not wanting to come off as rude to someone who deserved quite the opposite, "ah... th'makes sense... Ah think th'healer maht've gotten most of it... but Ah'll see Ah guess..." she did see quite a lot of her vicious old skin and scars disposed of, and... well, it had made her shudder. it was disgusting, to say the least, and that was really all Isi wanted to say about it.

"It feels nahs though..." she agreed. They were both women, and now that Isi's body was not shredded with scars and shit, she didn't feel uncomfortable with baring her body. (she had kind of accidentally gotten a glimpse of Shi-Hao's naked body as they climbed in anyways). "Ah lahk it."
When she mentioned the healing though, the darker girl paused a moment. "It was... well... relaxin'... felt kinda weird a'some parts... but m'back... there ain't no scars on it anymore... it akchally looks lahk... well, a girl's back." she chuckled weakly but humbly. She was still horrendously grateful for what had been done for her. She had so very greatly needed that.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:18 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Can I see?" Shi-Hao asked with a smile, happy to see Isi looking so happy. The healing must have worked pretty well, if the other woman had made such a switch in her attitude about her back, in such a short amount of time (all things considered). Even if she didn't want to show it off, that was okay with Shi-Hao - it was Isi's choice, after all.

Though, she did think that she should let her know what was coming next. "After this, it's time for the hair treatment; a wash and conditioning, drying and a cut - if you want - followed by a styling. Does that sound alright to you?"

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:48 am

"Ah... sure." she nodded, shifting around to show the girl he back. She stood up to reveal the full back all the way past her butt.  She was a few feet away from her at this point (so her ass wasn't in Shi-Hao's face or something) but otherwise, even her hips and her thighs and the backs fo ehr arms and shoulders looked better. She looked... well, beautiful. just as she had said.

After a few seconds, she sat back down in the water, getting her head wet too just for the sensation,. "Ah... sorry if that wuz weird 'r anythin'... kinda felt lahk Ah was showin' off mah butt." she chuckled sheepishly. She wasn't embarrassed about ehr back (or butt), just that she didn't really show them off before now... so she didn't know what the 'proper' way to show it off was.

She did scoot back to Shi-Hao again though; close enough that they could plesantly converse, but giving them enough space to relax. Hearing about the hair treatment made her smile a bit. her hair was tangled and slightly matted, but definitely salvagable without losing too much general length. "Ahh... that sounds good t'me... maybe have 'em cut off sum'a th'knotted parts... but otherwise Ah do like m'curls..." she flicked one of them playfully. they were almost more like waves, except that they were very loose curls given how they arched back up and around.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Aside   A Small Aside - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Small Aside
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next