The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trapped! [Kei, Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:05 am

Kei

"Wait a second," Kei said worriedly grabbing Lyndis by the shoulders, "It's not a good idea to submit to a giant octopus. I've terrible stories involving submission and tentacles..."
Kei didn't continue to explain what he was talking about to Lyndis, he only shuddered at the thought of what was currently on his mind.

"SILENCE!" Demanded the giant octopus spirit, "IF YOU BOTH WISH TO LIVE, THE FIRST ORDER I GIVE BOTH OF YOU IS... IS... IS TO MAKE ME A BIRTHDAY CAKE!"

Mood: Somewhat Scared
Condition: Hard

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

EXP : 6000
Birthday : 1991-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:22 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

"shhhh..." Lyndis silenced him, "I didn't say anything about submitting... 'sides... if tentacles learn my nipples are erect... yeah. let's not even go there, shall we?" she cooed. Her breasts were still perky (more precisely, her nipples were), but maybe that was just a female-only side effect.

The octopus spirit was certainly an oddity if Lyndis ever saw one. But at the same time, this was the adventure of a lifetime, and this would be legendary if she ever got out of this alive.
"A birthday cake?" Lyndis asked the spirit, "is it your birthday? or a friend? what's your favorite flavor? how would you like us to make it?" She wasn't asking all these questions to be annoying, per se, but if an angry spirit was telling her to make a birthday cake, by golly she was going to make a birthday cake so she didn't get sealed in the spirit world for time and all eternity. She was too young for that.
Mood: Intrigued
Condition: Strangely Aroused
Link: Lyndis

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:25 am

Kei

Kei took a step away from Lyndis when she began mentioning Tentacles and Erect nipples in the same sentence.

The Octopus Spirit scratched the back of his head with a tentacle. He was a bit flattered at the fact the girl had taken so much interest in his birthday cake. It wasn't too often when another living being showed that much interest in him.

"Well, you see," The octopus didn't yell this time and spoke clearly flattered, "We spirits don't actually age, so we don't have birthdays. I just always wanted to know what a birthday is like."

All of the sudden, the octopus roared out again, "BUT THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. ALL YOU KNOW IS THAT I WANT A STRAWBERRY BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR MYSELF!"

Kei was getting a bit worried now, he had no idea how to make a cake. He hoped Lyndis at least possessed those skills, if not, well, he hoped he was faster runner than Lyndis.

Mood: Worried

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:34 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Well unfortunately, the remarks did not fly with Lyndis, although she was moderately amused by what was going on around her. She was not exactly one to brag, and was not the storyteller that some kinds of people were, but this was definitely a tale to remember. She wondered if anyone would actually ever even believe it.

"okay, okay." she held her hands up defensively, "we can do that... do you know where we can find ingredients, or is that our responsibility?" There was a certain oddity to this place that Lyndis was aware of, and so if they had to trek and find things on their own, she might have had a plan if her theory was correct. For now, she awaited the octopus spirit's response though, before she'd turn to Kei and explain her plan.
Mood: Amused

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:47 am

Kei

"WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!" The octopus roared out again, "IT IS THE SERVANTS WORK TO FIND ALL OF THE INGREDIENTS!"

Though all of a sudden, The octopus continued in a calmer voice, "Seriously though, when you get the milk, make sure its not milk from a rhino-goat spirit. I hate that milk."

The octopus roared out once more, "NOW, GET ME MY CAKE!"

Kei had no idea what they should do at the moment. The current task the octopus spirit gave to them seemed a bit tedious and time consuming. Kei and Lyndis needed to find some way to get to the spirit world before the search party would arrive at the crash site of the zeppelin.

"Oi," Kei whispered back towards Lyndis, "We don't have time for this. We need to hurry up and find a way to get out of the spirit world. Also, I can't make a good cake and I would embarrass myself if I tried. I say we run on the count of three."

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:20 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis pondered this option for a moment. The way Kei worded it made it sound like a good idea actually. Her alternative plan was to try and manipulate the spirit world into producing exactly what they needed, but his plan seemed to be the kind of thing that would induce a greater adrenaline rush, and so she'd go with that.

"got it." she whispered.
"one... two... THREE!" at the signal, she took off running. Since they had entered through a portal, her bending was still intact, and so that airbending made the brown-haired woman take off at unnatural speeds. Hopefully they didn't get caught again. That would be... unsavory.
Mood: Bold

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:51 am

Kei

Kei wasn't ready for Lyndis when she called out three. Truth was, Kei thought they were going to run on the 'go' which usually comes after three. Since this was the case, Kei was stunned for a bit and didn't begin running until a second after Lyndis.

"Hey Hey hey!" Kei called out after Lyndis, "I definitely was not ready for this!"

The spirit octopus which was still currently by the tree, confused at what the humans were trying to do. The octopus scratched his head curiously as he wondered what was going on. Several seconds later, it came to realization that with the way events were turning out now, he probably would not get his birthday cake.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" The octopus roared out as he began chasing after both Kei and Lyndis, "I WANT MY BIRTHDAY CAKE."

Being as big as it was, the Octopus was moving frighteningly fast and was easily keeping up with Kei and Lyndis. The octopus continued to shout angry rants toward Kei and Lyndis as he continued chasing after them.

Kei was doing his best to continue runnig, but truth was, he still had an erection from the fruit from earlier which was making his running somewhat awkward feeling.

Doing his best to ignore the erection and the octopus's angry rants, Kei called out to Lyndis, "Please tell me you have good idea for getting us away safely! I don't know if spirits ever physically tire and I don't think we will be able to outrun the spirit octopus forever!"

[OOC: Sorry about taking this long to respond to this one thread, I've kind of forgot about it.]
Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:56 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

In Lyndis' defense, she was used to running on three, which was what she had always been taught, but that was water under the bridge at this point. For now it was running, and Lyndis was kind of keeping the lead given that shew as fairly swift, and her airbending speed certainly helped. But, she wasn't entirely an asshole, and so wouldn't consign Kei to his fate or anything so cruel.

"I do have an idea... this way!" Lyndis focused really hard on a spot a few meters in front of them and off to their left. turning down the passage, (which was somehow there despite the rest of the place being fairly open), Lyndis saw exactly what she needed to: there was a strawberry birthday cake, designed specifically to what Lyndis assumed were the octopus' specifications.
"Now we just hold this out and present it to him," she suggested with a guilty smile, "and pray to whatever deity is out there that it works."
Mood: Bold

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:32 am

Kei

Kei followed Lyndis down a passage which was randomly in the middle of field. When Kei saw the Lyndis led him to a Strawberry Birthday Cake, he was left in utter disbelief.

Kei stammered to Lyndis, confused, "What the-... I don't even-... How is this even a thing-...?"
Kei slapped himself a couple of times on the cheek in a attempt to wake himself, "This is definitely a side effect of that golden fruit earlier, I was definitely drugged."

That being said, there was a large booming voice, and at the entrance of the passage, the Spirit Octopus stood, large and mighty.

The Octopus roared out, "FOOLISH MORTALS, YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD ESCAPE I, THE OTCOMASTER! NOW PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM!"

Mood: Worried, Confused

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:17 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis stopped for a moment. She had to also convince herself sometimes that the spirit world didn't often make sense.
"It's something the airbenders once taught me or something, I think," Lyndis admitted, "either that or when the spirits created me, they were fairly certain that I should be an airbender. I get it mixed up. ANYWAYS... it is a projection of spirit reality, and so when he sees it, he will either be pacified, or will think it's black magic. Come on, you know I wouldn't lead you wrong. the fruit was delicious." And notably, Lyndis' erected nipples had gone back down.

Lyndis did nearly jump when the octopus spirit caught up with them though. "The Octomaster..." Lyn would have to remember that one.
"Hello, your Octoness, sir." Lyndis took a mock bow. She was a pretty good actress sometimes too. "Using painstaking time and energy, we have managed to procure your delightful birthday cake." she turned around and took the large cake, presenting it to the spirit. "Will you accept this as a gift from us mortals?" If not, well... Lyndis was pretty good at making shit up on the fly. get it? fly? airbender... nevermind.
Mood: Wingin' it
Condition: Calm Again

Last edited by Lyndis on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:11 am

Kei

"A CAKE!?!?!... A CAKE???... A Cake?... A cake..." The Octomaster roared out several times, with each roar slowly getting softer. The Large Octopus Spirit was in disbelief, it didn't think it would get a cake so soon.

In all honesty, The Octomaster was touched by the kindness of the two humans. It didn't think humans had such compassion to the point of where they would make a a birthday cake for someone they just met.

Soon Octomaster was in tears.

"I-I can't belive it..." The Octomaster cried as it reached out for the birthday cake Lyndis had, "Its... It's really a birthday cake... I never thought this day w-w-ould come..."

Kei was entirely weirded out by the situation and was unsure of how to deal with it. Turning to Lyndis, he whispered, "Yo, Lyndis, you made the octopus thing cry, do something before it gets angry again.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

If you could only use a single word to describe Lyndis' personality, it would definitely be the word "erratic". She was wild and violent sometimes, and sweet and kind other times. Most of the time though, she would just wing it and hope everything turned out alright. That had more or less been what she had done for the entirety of this trip, even to where they were now in the spirit world. If she died, she certainly wouldn't be thinking "oh I'm glad I turned down that one adventure that one time..."

although Octomaster's reaction to the cake honestly had Lyndis about as surprised as most people got with some of her actions/reactions. When Kei whispered to her, Lyndis decided to wing it once more.
So, she stepped towards the octopus spirit and... gave it a hug.
"Happy Birthday, Octomaster." she said sweetly. if he killed her in a fiery fit of rage or something... well how cool would it be to tell people that she had been killed by a rampaging octopus spirit? that sounded pretty damn cool to Lyn...
Mood: Wingin' it
Condition: Calm Again

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:19 am

Kei

Out of nowhere, the Octomaster suddenly burst out into a roar again, breaking away from his crying and shattering the moment of peace that overtook the situation.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" The Octomaster roared, slamming two of his large tentacles down on either side of him which caused the earth to shake, "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO OPEN PRESENTS BEFORE YOU EAT THE CAKE!"

Kei was honestly startled at the sudden outburst of the large spirit octopus. Scared for his life, Kei quickly stammered, "No-no-no-no-no, you don't understand! Normally you eat the cake first and then open presents!"

The Octomaster enraged, screamed, "YOU QUESTION ME YOU PATHETIC HUMANS?!"

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:31 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis jumped back, using a burst of airbending to keep from falling over. Such were the advantages of being able to slip through the spirit portal in person instead of meditating one's way in.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Lyn held her hands in the air. "I haven't touched the cake. I wasn't about to eat it yet. if you want to open presents then eat the cake, by all means go ahead. Show me what to do and I'll make it happen..."

Heck, if Lyndis could materialize presents the way she materialized a cake, then she might be fit to handle this spirit world shindig. hopefully the Octomaster didn't kill her first though. That would really ruin the fun...
Mood: Wingin' it Again
Condition: Startled

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:44 am

Kei

"HOW WOULD IT BE A SURPRISE IF I TOLD YOU HOW TO DO IT?" The Octomaster roared out, once again slamming the ground with his tentacles shaking the whole earth.
"I DEMAND A SURPRISE PRESENT!"

Kei hated spoiled kids and giant tentacle creatures. The Octomaster had tentacles, acted like a spoiled kid, and worst of all, could probably kill them in a single hit.
As a result, the Octomaster was almost like something straight out of a nightmare.

Kei gave Lyndis a quick glance hoping she would have a plan, because he didn't. The best he would be able to do right now was to stall.

"Presents are sooo overrated," Kei said, nervously, "I mean, sure, they're the greatest thing for the next couple of days, but after that, you forget that you've even received it in the first place. Then, at that point, the present just sits in your closet and remains untouched for years. Suddenly one day, years later, you open your closet of a bunch old junk in it. With all the old items overflowing, the contents of the closet avalanche on top of you creating a terrible mess you need to clean up. Amongst the mess, you find your old present, which you no longer recognize or remember what it originally was from. You then decide to give away all of those old contents in a garage sale. During the garage sale, some snotty kid sees your very old present and forces his carefree dad to cash up the 5 dollars you are selling it for. Sure, the snotty kid will play with your present for the next few days as well, but after that, it will also end up forgotten in his closet and would be doomed to end up in a garage sale a few later sold to some other spoiled kid who will repeat the process."

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:27 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis put her great mind to work on it as Kei stalled the Octomaster. Thyey could run and try to book it again, but then the spirit would just give chase and they'd be right back to where they started. She needed a further backup plan before she could manipulate the spirit world to give her what she wanted.

There was a part of her that wanted to ask Kei to ask the Octomaster what kind of things he liked, but hopefully it would be a surprise for him as well.
"you know what I need?" the airbender mused, trying to concentrate so she could materialize what she wanted for the octopus spirit.

while Kei was babbling, Lyndis produced a large present almost half her height. It was wrapped up like a box, but inside was a sapling that would later grow to be a Tree of Life. Hopefully he'd like it.
"Excuse me, Mr. Octomaster?" Lyndis put on her cutest tone and expression, "I got this for you!" she held out the box, setting it in front of him and then stepping back to give him his room. Not to say that this was not a weird (arguably the weirdest) experience she'd been in, but on the other hand, it was amusing, and she liked it.
Mood: Wingin' it Again
Condition: Startled

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:57 am

Kei

Kei was honestly not expecting Lyndis to come out of the blue with a present such as the one she had just created. There was no way what ever was going on was reality. He was just no doubt high on whatever golden fruit he ate earlier. Yup, that was the only explanation for it. That had to be it, most definitely.

The Octomaster was also shocked at the sudden surprise present. Overtaken with joy, the Octomaster went instantly from angry to joyful and said excitedly in a non-roaring voice, "Oooh, a present! What have you mortals got for me?"

The Octomaster proceeded to accept the gift from Lyndis and quickly tore away at the wrapping paper, making no effort to save the wrapping paper itself for future reuse.

The wrapping paper was quickly removed revealing a Tree.

"Really?" Kei whispered to Lyndis, confused, not understanding the point of the Tree as it didn't seem that rad at all, "Of all the things you could have gotten it, you got it some tree?"

The Octomaster, didn't share Kei's unenthusiastic emotions and was instead in awe.
"No way..." The Octomaster whispered, "Is this what I think it is...?"
The Octomaster began to feel the tree, smell it, taste it.
"I didn't anymore of these things existed at such a young age," The Octomaster, "I never dreamed of this happening to me."
"Where did you find this?" The Octomaster asked Lyndis desperately, eager to learn her secrets, "I must find more!"

In the meanwhile, a confused Kei turned to Lyndis and said "Oi, what the hell is going on right now? It's a tree."

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

The lady-airbender was not exactly the kind of person who, if starving, would take the time for manners in an elegant meal if it was placed before her. similarly, she was not the kind of person who would preserve wrapping paper, and so she and the Octomaster had at least that in common.

"SHHHH!" Lyndis snapped at Kei. "shaddup. I know what I'm doing."
Luckily the Octomaster was too enthralled by the tree to hear this. Although, in Lyndis' defense, there was nothing wrong with the tree or with Lyndis' plan. She was just honestly trying to make him happy so that he didn't turn around and kill them or take them to his spirity lair or whatever else spirits did to mortals who accidentally stepped into their world.

Although, when she was asked where she had gotten it, she wondered if she should just tell the truth, or if she should see how deep the rabbit hole goes... she decided to go for the latter. No one ever got remembered by doing things the "normal" way. She paused, concentrating on a distant area in a little valley... and then she saw it--hundreds of those little saplings, some of them still in pots even.
"They're in this certain valley," Lyndis explained, pointing in the direction of said valley, "there are hundreds of them... I think that the spirits were tying to plant a tree of life forest...so... a forest of life?" When Lyndis thought about it, that was actually a pretty damn cool concept. When Kei spoke,, she simply turned to him and smirked.
"don't worry kid; I know what I'm doing."
Mood: Crafty
Condition: Content

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:34 am

Kei

Kei was completely lost at Lyndis's story, but he decided it would be best stay quite, it seemed she was on to something.

The Octomaster however, was stunned even more upon hearing Lyndis's story and completely forgot about the Present and the Birthday cake.
"A w-whole valley you say?" The Octomaster stuttered, "I heard the legends, but I didn't think they were anything more than that. You've been to the Valley Of The Gods."

The Octomaster than muttered to himself what seemed to sound like a prophecy, "A simple mortal, yet the chosen one, a being defying all laws and physics, the one who has traveled to the Valley Of The Gods and back, survived, yet a simple mortal. The simple mortal, yet not simple, shall one day arrive in the World Of The Spirits at the Tree of Life and finally end the darkness that plagues the void and all life around. The mortal, the Guardian, The Chosen One, with her own power, shall cleanse the black stained lands with light."

"I didn't think this day would ever come!" The Octomaster cried in joy. "The Chosen One has arrived!"

Soon, spirits of all shapes began coming into the cavern from all around. Even though the Octomaster didn't announce it that loudly, they must have somehow heard the commotion. They began filing into the cavern from all around, phasing in through the walls in all directions, forming a circle around Lyndis and Kei.

Kei wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but from what he could gather, the Spirits seemed to think that Lyndis was a fabled hero or something. As cool as that sounded for her, Kei wasn't really fond of the idea, it just seemed like they were getting themselves into even more trouble than they should. Perhaps it was the whole oddity of the situation, but Kei also noted that his erection from earlier had seemed to gone for some time as well.

In unison, all the spirits bowed towards Lyndis and chanted in unison, "All hail The Chosen One! All hail The Guardian!" All hail the Mortal!"

Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 1:20 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

The Valley of the Gods... that sounded like an exciting and intriguing place. Perhaps she had been there. She didn't really even know that anywhere in the Spirit World had names other than perhaps the Tree of Time. Well, unless the City of Nugs was real, but she doubted that it was.

But now here was Octomaster and hundreds of other spirits revering her as some kind of "chosen one". She wondered what this meant, or if this was some malevolent scheme to try and kill the silly mortal. She certainly hoped not. She was just being nice and trying to find a way out. Well, sort of. Now that this was happening, she had dismissed the idea that she might be able to simply create a portal out of here. if she was about to be treated like a deity, she was going to stick around.

Raising her hands up as if triumphantly, Lyndis grinned at everyone she could see. if she really was this "chosen one", she would want to be liked in the eyes of the spirits. Then again, she was just being herself, really...
Mood: Crafty

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Kei

There was much cheering in the room amongst all the Spirits as Kei stood their baffled. He was definitely high right now. Yup. The golden fruit. Shouldn't have eaten that.

There was suddenly a loud, high pitch tearing noise as the ground below Kei and Lyndis suddenly split apart. A deep ravine didn't open up however but instead as if it were something out of a nightmare, the entire floor of the cave was now an Eye with it's pupil directly under Lyndis looking up to her. The eye was bloodshot and dark. Its surface was not soft like a normal eye, but instead rock hard. All the spirits inside the caving were panicking and getting as far away from the middle of the room as possible, climbing over each other to get through the exit or for those too far from the exit, pushing their backs against the wall, trapped in the room. Despite being terrified, Kei couldn't help but wonder why the Spirits didn't just phase through the wall like how they did when they came in.

There was a wicked, evil laugh. A voice, ancient, one that no doubt spanned thousands of lifetimes. It wasn't a single voice either, perhaps that was the true terror of it. The voice wasn't just a voice, but rather layers of voices, Speaking without harmony creating a dissonance as the voices clashed with each other.

Many of the other spirits at this point were sobbing things like, "O-o-0h no... the Dark Lord is here..." or "It's returned... this is the end..."

The laughing stopped and the terrible voice began to speak, "You don't understand do you? It's futile. Your so called prophocy's aren't nearly enough to stop me. That fact that it calls for a mortal should have been a give away that it was nothing but lies."

Suddenly to the shock of all the other Spirits, the Octomaster spoke up. Though it was clear their was fear in his voice, all the other Spirits thought the Octomaster was being insanely brave.
"I-i-it's over for you Margath. Y-y-you're reign as the Dark Lord is over. T-t-the prophecies have never failed us!"
The wicked voice only laughed again, and the Dark Lord said, "Very well, let's see it then. Your champion has 24 hours to defeat me. If she fails, your lands shall be scorched black and everything will be reduced ashes."
The Dark Lord broke out into even more laughter and ended by saying, "Now, don't disappoint me."

The laughing ceased and the giant eye on the ground finally closed with a large slamming shut and the floor in the room returned to being what it originally was. The Spirits did not look relieved at all however and were even more scared than they previously were.

The Octomaster spoke, trying to sound happy but was still clearly nervous.
"Well, I-I-I guess it's a good thing you are the Chosen One and all huh?" The Octomaster said to Lyndis, "All you have to do is make your way to Edge of the World and d-d-defeat the Dark Lord... Easy enough right?"

"No-no-no-no," Kei quickly stammered, "That's definitely not easy enough. I refuse to fight that Dark Lord. That thing was clearly a god. I'm not a God killer. All I wanted to be when I grew up was a Donkey-Bear Racer, not a God Killer. Lyndis, don't accept this, I'm too young to die."

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:39 pm

[I swear I replied to this. I remember reading this post and knowing exactly how to respond to it and... bah, here's a repost. >>]

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

If this was a high, Lyndis was enjoying every moment of it. First she got to manipulate the spirit world, and now she was a goddess? yes please. She'd be quite fine with that. When the gigantic eyeball appeared, Lyndis couldn't help but crack a little joke.
"y'know... if I was wearing a skirt I might be a little offended right now."
Typical Lyndis. Taking things seriously was for grown-ups... that had always been what she had used to say. Then she grew up and became and adult and... well, she still believed that philosophy, but she couldn't exactly claim she wasn't an adult. bummer.

She was otherwise fairly calm and silent, simply swaying lightly on her toes, swinging her arms back and forth. When it was all over, she allowed there to be a few seconds of awkward silence before she spoke again.
"Well... which way to the end of the world? I'm sure I can manage it." She was overconfident as she always was, but Lyndis genuinely did not understand what fear was. Maybe she would one day, but for now, she was still oddly fearless.

"cuz otherwise..." she glanced at everyone else around her, "I'm ready whenever..."
Mood: Confident

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:51 am

Kei

Why did Lyndis want to fight the Dark Lord? Kei thought to himself, That wasn't their problem. Besides, the Dark Lord seemed way to powerful to fight.
"Lyndis! Listen to me!" Kei said, shaking Lyndis by the shoulders, "This is a terrible idea and I have a thing against suicide you know!"

The Spirits paid no attention to Kei's complaining and began chanting, "Praise to the Chosen One!"

The Octomaster approached Lyndis and Kei and spoke, "If you are truly brave enough to face the Dark Lord, Climb up onto my head. I shall take you to his domain."

[OOC: It took me a bit to type out this response, sorry]
Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis couldn't help but chuckle. Fear was not in her vocabulary. In truth it was a fairly interesting phenomenon--the girl really did not understand what fear was, and so she was fearless herself, even to the point of being "stupidly brave" as some might say.
"well... you can stick around and let the Dark Lord get you if you want..." she cooed. she was liking the attention, and honestly, a bit glad she could help.

whatever the case, she nodded as she turned to the Octomaster. "I am ready." she climbed up onto his head. "take me to the Dark Lord's domain."
Mood: Confident

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:27 am

Kei

Kei hated to admit it, but he knew Lyndis was the key to his escape from the Spirit World. He wasn't sure exactly what it was, but Lyndis seemed to have some strange ability in the Spirit World, one that Kei had no doubt of being the solution to returning to the Human World.

Kei shook his head, complaining, "Why is this happening? It's reasons like this I'm going to go bald in 5 years."
Sighing, Kei also climbed onto the back of the Spirit Bird, debating whether it would be a good idea to just kill himself now.

Sadly, he decided not too.

The Spirit Bird soon began to flap it's wings, taking flight into the sky.
"I can't take you all the way to the Dark Lord himself," The Spirit Bird told Kei and Lyndis, "But I can take you to where his realm begins. From there you two are on your own."
"Lazy-ass bird..." Kei mumbled.
The Spirit Bird then threatened, "I swear to the gods I will eat you. Don't tempt me."
Kei was pretty sure Spirit Birds didn't eat people, but then again, he wasn't too sure and remained quite just to be safe."

Lyndis was sitting in front of Kei. It was weird, throughout this entire trip, he had not once seen the young Airbender concerned or worried. It was almost as if she was actually having fun.

Tapping her on the shoulder, Kei said, "Oi, Don't tell me you're actually enjoying all of this."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped! [Kei, Closed]   Trapped! [Kei, Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped! [Kei, Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next