The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epic Quotes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Epic Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Epic Quotes   Epic Quotes EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:25 pm

As far as I know, we don't really have one of these on this site, so I guess I'll start one.

So basically these are quotes that you feel are really cool that are original and from New Chapters. These don't have to be from any of your own characters necessarily, they can from someone else if you like something they said a lot.

Basically the only rules to this are make sure the quote is original, from an event in New Chapters, and include from which thread the quote is from and who said it.

I'll start:

"The thing you have to understand about me, is that I feel that there is just too much in life to worry over a single, long term goal. Me? I set a bunch of short ones, like, 'What am I going to eat tomorrow?' or 'I'm going to hit the jackpot at the local gambling bar'. So my answer? Definitely tonight's dinner."

~Kei, Inviting Them In, Speaking To Zulera

“I didn’t save your village because I wanted you morons to admire me, I did it because I wanted to!”

~Kei, Determining One's Value, to some angry villagers after saving their town
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Epic Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Quotes   Epic Quotes EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Well, I'm just going to add to this because why not:

"What is it that you desire?"

~Gan, The Executor, Speaking To Elegys

"You don't understand, my doctors told me I need to lay off of the sugar since its bad for my blood, yet, I can't. It's a curse. My greatest enjoyment in life is bad for it."

~Kei, Watch Your Sugar Levels, Speaking To Katara

"Is it not a crime to keep knowledge that could help the world for yourself? To keep the riches of information locked away in your own castle, isolated from the world. Now tell me, is it a crime to enter a castle of such riches and slay the dragon that keeps it from us mortals? Does that make me a criminal? Or a Hero?"

~Xuri Leader, The Rise Of Gomorrah, Speaking To Elegys
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

EXP : 1385

Character Description
Position: Ancient Ascended
Nation:

Epic Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Quotes   Epic Quotes EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:06 pm

I think Tzekel-Kan said some cool stuff here in the The Immortals

"You are the one who opened this disgusting portal and enslaved these spirits. You are the one I shall kill, and close that portal. Now come down here so I may complete this task!" He challenged San.

"You coward! Hiding behind your pawns like a fearful, artificial king!"...."If you won't come down from your throne, then  will destroy it!"

~ Tzekel-Kan, talking to San
Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Epic Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Quotes   Epic Quotes EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:49 pm

Kyorin got a little angry at a guy. Just a little. The Hunt

"I'm sorry, Classified? This has happened on MY territory, killed MY people, and blew up MY hospital. I don't give a flying BISON about your classified. Now, you are going to tell me HOW you knew this was happening, WHO these people are, and WHAT happened to my citizens, Or I'll see you as a hostile enemy force invading Earth Kingdom territory. And Trust me, as the Dai Li's only Elite member and closest to Queen Meili, she will have a word with Fire Lord Tarek about this if you don't answer my questions!"

~Kyorin, speaking to a "Fire Nation Spec Ops Officer"
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Epic Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Quotes   Epic Quotes EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:05 am

"the world is always changing. we have always stood on the precipice of change. the world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. I simply watched for that moment, and when the time was right, I did not hesitate to jump. It was only after I fell that I learned how to fly."
~Zurok Takamatzu~ The Obsidian Origins
Back to top Go down
Oghren
Oghren

EXP : 488

Epic Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Quotes   Epic Quotes EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:26 am

Here are a few gems from the resident drunk.

“Of course I eat rocks! It’s great roughage on those days I have trouble releasing the chocolate hostage if you know what I mean…behehehe...”

“Whooey! When you guys fell out of the ugly tree, did you all hit every branch on the way down?”

~Oghren, in The Push
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Quotes   Epic Quotes Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Quotes
Page 1 of 1