The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doesn't take no for an answer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rui
Rui

EXP : 2220

Character Description
Position: Part-time Hostess
Nation: Water Tribes

Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Rui sighed contently, closing her eyes. She allowed Zevran to continue feeling her breasts, though she wondered if there was anything she could do to return the favor. I'll always be in debt to this man.. Rui smiled to herself before rolling to face Zevran. She traced her fingers lightly down Zevran's exposed shoulder and arm, admiring their semi-contrasting skin tones. The silence was pleasant; it was shared, and didn't feel awkward in the slightest.

Rui opened her eyes, deciding to break the silence. Peering over at the clock on her bedside table, the young woman giggled "I suppose we've now officially known each other for a day." The clock read 11:00 PM; the exact time that Rui had gotten off work the previous night. Although it had only been yesterday, it seemed like centuries ago. Rui figured it was due to the fact that she had been extremely inebriated. She continued to stroke Zevran's bare arm with her fingertips, moving closer to kiss him for a brief moment ever so often.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

An assassin was used to silence, as that was usually when and how they struck to make their kills. Granted, this was not an assassination situatation, as Zevranw as unarmed, and Rui was far too nice and beautiful to be killed. Technically also not important enough, but she was important in a different way. There was no danger here.

Zevran chuckled. "and what an amazing day it has been, yes?" he scooted her onto his lap so he could reach her breasts better to gently massage them after he returned the kiss that she had given him. "an amazing day with an amazing woman. I see nothing wrong with this."
his smug expression remained on his face, and it was somewhat comical. Zevran was certainly happy though. that was simply his happy face.
Mood: Playful
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:43 pm

She turned on his lap to face him, aware suddenly of how close they were. Although she did not mind it, Rui was still fighting off her timid side. Her face had a pleasant pink color to it, due to not only their close proximity but also because of Zevran's warmth. "An amazing day indeed," Rui cooed. She let her hands fall down to her legs, placing them gently on the top of her thighs. Rui absentmindedly fondled with a loose piece of silk on her underwear, though her eyes remained on Zevran. She admired the fact that Zevran always kept a grin on face, despite his serious appearance.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

He briefly wrapped his hands around her and rubbed her back before passing each of her breasts a nice squeeze. his eyes followed her hands for a moment, and he again found himself mentally admiring her beautiful unclothed body. he smiled back up at her as his hands rubbed her thighs, squeezing them a little harder than he squeezed her breasts, but still gentle enough that it would feel good.

Zevran usually had a smile on her face because he was a happy man who had little to lose. That, and he was in the company of a beautiful woman who was minimally dressed. what was there to not be happy about?
with his hair out of his face, Rui would be able to see the wavy line-like tattoos that graced his cheek. they were thin and black, and almost had a cool tribal feel to them. He did not often draw attention to them, as there were other features he had that drew more attention, such as the smile itself.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:08 pm

Rui gasped at Zevran's tattoos, having not noticed them until this moment. They were small, but framed his face just right. She traced them gently with her fingers, a look of awe on her face. "Did it hurt?" She inquired as she tilted her head to the side a bit. Getting a tattoo had been on Rui's bucket list for quite some time, but in order to carry out this wish she knew that she'd have to make a journey to the Fire Nation. Rui put her hand back down, deciding to speak these qualms. "I think I'd really like to get a tattoo, but I'd never have the time to go get one." She sighed longingly, a bit of harmless envy growing in her.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

at this point Zev's tattoos would feel like normal skin and wouldn't feel any different to Zevran either.
"A little bit, aye. but the one who did them was very skilled, and knew how to make the pain leave quickly, and how to lull you into a sense of euphoria where it did not hurt as much. Mia Takamatzu was her name. she lives in this very tribe."

maybe it was just luck of who Zevran had met, but most people he had met that had tattoos were Water Tribe in origin. he had heard even that the Avatar had a mosaic of tattoos on her back, and he made it his personal goal to one day meet her just to see (and perhaps touch) them.

"well, they do take time and money, although Mia does good work--cheap too, especially if you get to know her. But... perhaps you might look good with one, yes?" he looked over her body as if trying to decide where a tattoo would look good on her.
"where did you think about getting one?" he asked curiously, still gently rubbing her thighs.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Rui turned her head to the side as he talked, still tracing the design of his delicate tattoos. She perked up a bit when he mentioned a tattoo artist in town; ideas began zooming around in Rui's mind. At once she pictured herself with tattoos covering every inch of her body, making her giggle quite a bit. She put the hand that was previously stroking Zevran's face to her mouth, still giggling quite a bit. After Rui had calmed down, she spoke up as to why she was giggling so furiously. "S-sorry. I was picturing myself covered in tattoos like some sort of punk." She smiled sheepishly, feeling a bit immature.

The immature feeling made another question bubble to mind at once. "Zevran, how old are you exactly?" Not that it particularly mattered at this point; Rui was just curious. He didn't seem much older than her, though Rui knew looks could be deceiving. She went back to tracing his tattoo lightly with her fingertips. Although Rui had a semi-high pain tolerance, she couldn't imagine getting a tattoo right on her face.

"Nowhere in particular.. I was thinking of getting something on wrist to commemorate my mother--though I'm not sure she'd like it if she was still around. She was never one for tattoos." This made Rui smile warmly. Her mother always used to rant about "young people these days." Being easily persuaded as a young girl, Rui was always quick to agree with her. I wonder what she'd think of me if she saw me now.. Sighing a tiny sigh, Rui fell back on to her plus comforter, suddenly lost in thought.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran chuckled. "well. some view the body as a blank canvas to be painted. I personally see nothing wrong with it if that is what they want. It's all about personal preference combined with what you put."
he was still blatantly checking her out, as she was pretty. He had no shame in admitting either of these facts.

"how old am I?" he put his hand to his chest for a moment before going back to softly rubbing Rui's thighs, "I am not a day older than 26 years, a month and 2 weeks." he chuckled. "is there a particular reason you ask? You are not... underage as they call it, are you?"
While Zevran was open and flirty (and perhaps promiscuous, which was the appropriate word), he had his limits, and would not go for it with a minor, no matter how close to "coming of age" they might have been. He figured that he was older than Rui, but as long as they were both adults, he didn't ever see a reason to let a little thing like age get in his way.

Zevran gave another gentle chuckle. "well... it is a parent thing in most cases, I am sure." he shrugged. He didn't exactly know because his parents didn't really care much about what Zevran did. It was not to say they didn't love him; but they were very lax on rules, which caused him to turn out like them--friendly, a tad promiscuous, and skilled at killing things. It wasn't that bad of a life, for sure.
As Rui plopped backwards, Zevran plopped right beside her.
"everything alright, or are you subtly asking me for a massage by lying down like that?" he chuckled.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:50 pm

Rui rolled over on top of Zevran, placing her arms and legs on either side of him. Her hair cascaded down onto him, framing Rui's delicate face. "I'm eighteen years of age, soon to be nineteen." She gave him a sexy smile, though she was a bit apprehensive over them being almost a decade apart in age. Not because she minded it, but she was unsure if Zevran would feel alright about their predicament.

Nonetheless, Rui began to kiss Zevran; she started at his forward, making her way down to his lips. She paused at his tattoos, tracing them gently with her lips before making her way down further. As soon as she reached Zevran's lips, Rui began to kiss him with a hungry passion. Finding it hard to keep herself up as she did this, Rui rested herself on top of Zevran.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:24 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"Ah, good good then. nothing wrong with that."
This was again just Zevran being honest. he saw nothing wrong with it, and thus saw no reason at all to make it an issue. he smiled as her hair tickled his chest, not exactly minding it at all. He liked long hair. After all... he couldn't really hate it when his was as long as it was.

his smile widened as he kissed down the tattoos on the sides of his face. he also had some of similar design on his back, although she might not have noticed them because she had been focused so much on his front half, where only a couple of small tribal lines marked his collarbones.
when she rested on top of him, he wrapped his arms back around her, rubbing her back and occasionally massaging (groping) her butt. He didn't exactly feel like he was in a bad position here... nope. not at all. =B
Mood: Flirty
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Rui smiled in the middle of kissing him, enjoying the way their bodies felt pressed together. She felt his hands continually groping her, though she did not mind it. In fact, it was quite the contrary. Rui broke the kiss after a while, nibbling his lip gently before doing so. Resting her head on the space just below his collarbone, the young woman let out a pleasant sigh. Although she was extremely aroused, Rui knew that if they planned on taking it that far that Zevran would have to make the first move. She knew at once that this would be a problem; Rui noticed Zevran wasn't the type to push boundaries. Nonetheless, she allowed to silence to flourish, enjoying the sound of Zevran's steady heartbeat.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was quite content with the 'status quo' so to speak, as Rui was adorable in her underwear and was soft and cute and fun to grope. Zevran could tell that she was aroused, and he himself was not far behind. after several minutes of softly rubbing her back and occasionally groping her butt, he decide to speak up.

"so..." he said softly, as to not break the mood, "when you said you wanted to go all the way... did you mean... *all* the way?"
Nothing like a cool, suave, and tactical approach for this type of question. Zevran knew the motions well.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Rui perked up at once, her heart beating rapidly. She took a deep breath, pushing her own nervousness to the back of her mind. Is this really what I want? Keeping her head where it was, Rui pondered the may possibilities. She knew she wanted it to happen, but she also knew that she wasn't an experienced lover. Rui worried about not being a satisfying lover, and decided to speak up, "I t-think so. This is all very new to me though, and I don't want to let you down." Heart continuing to pound, Rui felt her cheeks burn.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran's grin crept up again and became even larger than normal.
"the only way to do that would be to say you were ready and then back down." he warned, "which is part of why I want to make sure you are ready for it, my dear. lovemaking is a wonderful thing, although there is a time and place for it as you might have surely heard."

he softly rubbed her back some more. "so... just know that while I am ready whenever you are, that you can and should get ready on your own terms and at your own speed. That is what would make this the most enjoyable for you, my dear." he kissed her head softly, continuing his massage.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Rui nodded her head slightly, taking in all his words before trying to form some semblance of a reply. She tended to over think things, which in all honesty always made her miss out on so much. Although there weren't too many risks that came along with this, Rui wondered if it would be more special if she waited. Would Zevran stick around that long? The anxious waterbender absorbed all these thoughts as her mouth began to go a little dry. She knew they couldn't simply lay here all night--or could they?

Picking her head up, Rui half-crawled up Zevran to meet his gaze. "A-Although I don't usually do this, I want to leave it up to y-you. I'm comfortable either way." Rui knew this was daring to say, but she realized that maybe he'd have a clearer view on it than she would. She continued to look him in the eyes, her obsidian waves going in all sorts of wild directions.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was a bit unsure of how to proceed at first, but he was a clever man and was not about to get stopped here.

"are you sure?" he asked, slowly sitting up and beginning to remove his pants, "because we don't have to do this unless you want to. If you ask my opinion, then yes, I honesstly do want to, but only if you are ready and willing. Throughout my years of charming ladies, such things only came from my charms, not from me forcing it upon them. Even someone as shady as I am does not believe that is right in any way."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Rui rolled over off him as he began to take his pants off. She sat up on her elbows, watching him carefully. After observing him for a bit, Rui looked down at herself, making sure everything was in order. The simple, white undergarments made her tan skin stand out more than usual. She pulled at her underwear, adjusting it every so slightly. Next, she decided to smooth out her hair, bringing it all forward over her right shoulder. The obsidian waves continued down her small yet ample chest, and rested near her waist. At his inquiry, Rui nodded her head.

"I think I'm ready."

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

a few moments later, Zevran was naked. He had no shame, so he wasn't even being discreet about it or anything.

"right then." he chuckled. "I believe that the first step in lovemaking would be to remove your clothes. Did you plan on doing that, or were you secretly hoping that I would." he whispered in her ear, nipping it as he passed one of his hands over hre breast, giving it a nice, pleasant squeeze.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Rui felt herself go numb, becoming instantly like putty in Zevran's capable hands. She'd thought he was gorgeous only half naked. Now that she saw the whole picture, Rui was at a loss for words. As he climbed on top of her, Rui felt herself buzzing in pure pleasure. She nodded her head at the latter of his inquiry, though she proceeded to unhook her bra. Rui threw her bra to the side after unhooking it, revealing her pert breasts. Chills ran over her body as he nibbled at her ear, causing her nipples to harden ever so slightly.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran gently put his arms around her, sitting down and then putting her in his lap, where he gently caressed her breasts, only lightly touching her nipples. they were nice to the touch, but Zevran was taking it slowly because Rui was new to it all and he didn't want to overwhelm her. he planned to treat her with respect throughout this session.

as he continued to gently touch her nipples, he whispered in her ear again.
"while you may feel free to take your time in doing so... these will need to come off before we can do any lovemaking, no?" he chuckled softly, referring to her panties. He didn't want to feel like he was coaxing her out of her clothes. Now, if he was charming her out of them, then he was a successful man. But again, Zev had standards that he was not about to break.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:40 pm

The young woman's back arched a bit at Zevran's gentle touch. She wasn't used to this kind of touch, but Rui found herself liking it more as the hunger inside her grew. She found herself nodding at Zevran's suggestion, feeling completely irrevocably in Zevran's control. At this point Zevran could do whatever he wanted to Rui--she was completely wrapped around his finger. Face flushed, Rui sputtered her words out, "T-That feels really good." Almost as if her body and mind were perfectly synced, chill bumps arose all around her body as Zevran massaged her newly exposed flesh.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was an experienced fellow, and was very seasoned in the art of pleasuring (and charming) women. he continued gently massaging her breasts, occasionally teasing her nipples as he did so, humming softly as he did.

After a few minutes, his hands began sliding down her sides, where his thumbs dipped into the hems of her undergarment, where he began lightly pulling, only going slowly to make sure that she was okay with this. He also leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips as he lifted her onto her feet for a moment so he could remove the rest of her clothing.
Mood: Lovey
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Rui felt a giggle coming on as Zevran began to whistle. She spoke with a slight stutter, "Y-You have such a lovely voice, Z-Zevran." Face flushed, Rui felt her back arching again as Zevran's hands coaxed off her panties. She felt herself being lifted off the bed as Zevran threw her panties to the side, leaving the young woman stark naked. Chill bumps popped up all around her, not only from the sudden breeze she felt, but also because of Zevran's capable hands. Rui wrapped her arms around Zevran's muscular body, feeling lost in his sudden kiss.

At this moment, Rui felt at home. She continued to kiss this beautiful man passionately as their bodies pressed up against each other. At once the chills were replaced with a serene warmth that seemed to spread through Rui's body like waves.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled sweetly. "as do you, my dear. You are soft and cute in numerous ways that make me tingle. I very much enjoy it."
his hands were now massaging the sides of her hips gently as he kissed her forehead again. he then kissed her passionately as his hands glided up to her thighs, slowly pushing them apart, doing so gently as to not make Rui uncomfortable or hurt her. His mouth had not left hers just yet.

a moment later though, it did, and he grinned at her.
"Now..." he said, with her facing him and sitting on his lap, "hold on tight, my dear. This is where things get bumpy."
he chuckled a little bit, and provided that Rui did not resist, Zevran made his move.

Score. Although it was far more intimate than just a number. several mminutes later, Zevran would be lying besdies Rui, both of them on their backs on the bed, with nary a stitch of clothing on their bodies. He gave her time to catch her breath and all, and he needed to catch his own.
After he felt that a significant amount of time had passed, he turned to look at her.
"So..." he said softly, grinning. "how was it?"
Mood: Satisfied
Condition: Sexy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:07 am

Later..

Rui Ching rolled over in bed, a cold sweat running down her lower back. Although she was quite exhausted, she had to admit that she felt like a woman. Her body felt as though it'd been revitalized; like she'd spent a week at a luxurious. The young woman was shivering slightly, though not due to the temperature. Memories of the previous hour raced through her mind, causing Rui's delicate heart to race slightly. She fanned her obsidian waves out over her fluffy pillow, allowing the back of her neck to feel the pleasant coolness. Rui was content, to say the least. Stretching her arms out, Rui rolled over to face the handsome man laying next to her.

His inquiry caused a huge grin to capture Rui's features. "That.. was amazing. How'd you learn to do such things?" Though the question was sincere, it was lined with sarcastic undertones. She reached with her cocoa colored hand to trace the delicate lines of Zevran's face tattoo. Using her other hand, Rui pulled the covers up around her exposed breasts. Although this man had just seen her completely nude, the woman felt the need to cover herself once more. Her timid side was returning.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doesn't take no for an answer
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next