The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doesn't take no for an answer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rui
Rui

EXP : 2220

Character Description
Position: Part-time Hostess
Nation: Water Tribes

Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:42 am

Rui jumped at the sound of someone knocking on the door, and she dropped her book in sheer excitement. She practically ran to the door, and when she got to the door she found herself panting a bit. Smoothing her hair one last time, Rui opened the door to find a rather handsome Zevran standing before her. A large smile grew on her face, and for a second she was at a loss for words. Now that she was completely sober, Rui could take in all of his handsome details in full clarity. She realized how weird she looked after a second though, and spoke quickly. "Oh, erh.. Come in! I made some dinner for you─a way to show my gratitude for taking care of me while I was a bit, erh, inebriated." She opened the door wider, allowing Zevran to walk inside of her home.

She began to lead him in the kitchen before she noticed some very crucial she had forgotten to do: pick up her dirty clothes. There they were─wraps and all─laying in a trail on her living room floor. Oh shit.. The waterbender turned about ten different shades of red before speaking again. "Erh, the kitchen is right over there," she pointed in its general vicinity, "I need to do one more quick thing." Rui gave him a reassuring smile before quickly picking up her dirty clothes.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:09 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"haha, it was nothing, really. you were cute and did not deserve to be left to flail around hopelessly while stone-drunk. I was simply doing a good deed. nonetheless, I thank you for inviting me to your lovely home."
as they stepped in, Zevran removed his boots, stretching his bare feet.

Zevran naturally glanced around the house, and noticed a couple of dirty clothes thatr Rui instantly went to go collect.
"heh..."he mentally chuckled as a grin spread across his face, "not the first time I've seen a woman scurrying about to pick up her clothes..."
he waited patiently for her as he walked towards the kitchen, sitting down. this is where she would find him when she got back.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Rested
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:55 am

Rui ran back into the kitchen, her face red and flustered. "Sorry about that." she giggled, and took a seat across from Zevran. The stew she had prepared sat in a large pot before them, along with a basket of warm rolls. "Well, I guess we should go ahead and eat!" Rui took the lid off the stew pot, inhaling the delicious smell as she did so. She reached for a silver ladle and poured soup into her and Zevran's bowls. The bowls themselves were simple; just plain with a few Water Tribe insignia trimming the top.

The waterbender watched nervously as Zevran began to ate. Rui didn't usually cook, and the quality of her food was not guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:10 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

he chuckled. "no worries. it was nothing new to me."
as she invited him to the kitchen, he sat down and watched as she served him up some food. he had refined tastes, but if he was picky, he did not make it known or clear.

"I like that idea! let us eat!"
and so he did. he was not sure how it would taste before that first bite reached his mouth,l but once it did, he continued eating anyways. it was not that bad--at least to him.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:59 am

After she'd eaten a few spoonfuls of stew, Rui decided it was time to make small talk. Many questions began to bubble instantly, but she could tell that Zevran would only address them in bits; he was a tease. She liked it though, for some odd reason. Rui tended to enjoy 'the chase,' though she'd never pursued it with humans before. Mostly just old, musty books that old people kept locked away, refusing to let Rui borrow or keep. She cleared her throat and spoke, "So, if you don't mind me asking, what all did we do last night?" The young woman had a begging look in her eyes. She hoped she hadn't made too much of a fool of herself. Though, she mustn't have been too bad—he was here with her now, after all.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:10 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran ate slowly to listen to anything she might have had to say, but also so that he could answer her questions slow and precisely.

"well... last night you removed your clothes and talked seductively to me for a moment before I went to get a snack. however... by the time I got back, you were sound asleep, so I tucked you in and went to bed myself." he shrugged, "that was more or less it. So you do not need to worry. you didn't destroy your reputation or anything like that."

he kept his lighthearted face on and continued to eat. "the stew is good by the way." he added.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:39 am

As Zevran was answering her, Rui took another bite of stew. As soon as she heard him "...you removed your clothes..." Rui choked on a little bit of stew, and reached quickly for her glass of water. After her throat was cleared and not choking on stew, Rui spoke. "I'm so sorry. Well, unless you liked it. If you did, then I guess--" She paused, not really sure how to finish the sentence. The whole 'flirting' thing was new to Rui; being awkward and forever single did have its consequences. Nevertheless, she figured she would give it a shot at least once tonight.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I bought some dried tea leaves to make us tea." She got up and moved into the kitchen, which was only a mere foot or two away. Rui got up to make tea not just because she'd finished her stew; she aimed to hide her embarrassment from seducing Zevran last night. The way he talked about it so nonchalantly made Rui think that he really hadn't minded it though. Maybe he'd expected more? The thought made Rui instantly blush.

Rui bended some water into a kettle on her stove absentmindedly. She lit a fire underneath with some matches and waited for the water to boil. After she felt her blush fade, Rui turned around to face Zevran again. She had to admit, he did look rather handsome tonight. For some reason, Rui had the strangest urge to braid his glorious golden locks. She gave a small, longing sigh, and continued to make small talk. "So, what's your family like? Well, if you have any." Rui wasn't meaning the last part to come out insensitively, she merely just said it as an afterthought.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran gave a friendly light laugh. "well, I did think those socks you were wearing looked really cute on you, but that was beside the point. I thought it was amusing, and you looked cute when you were asleep."

he didn't stare too long when that had happened; instead simply tucking her in and heading to sleep.

"ahh... tea. can you ever truly go wrong with tea? I have yet to see any evidence that says you could..." he chuckled. he was fond of it like most people were, and as Rui knew well by now... Zevran was honest.

"my family? I have not seen them in a while." Zevran admitted, "but they were lax and easy-going like myself. my father was a mercenary, and my mother was an assassin. Both of them were fairly "open" people, and neither one seemed to mind that with the other. Granted, I am well old enough to be on my own, and so it has been a while since I have seen them. Why do you ask? simply curious, or is there more to it?"

he chuckled, "or was there more to that being seductive thing?"

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Rui moved back to the table with a pot of tea and two small cups in hand. She set them down off to the side of table and sat herself down. "Oh, just wondering." She replied easily, "Really just making small talk actually. Sometimes I tend to get a little bit nosy, so tell me if I go too far. It was an unfortunate flaw of hers. If Rui had the ability to change one thing about herself, she knew it'd probably be her nosiness. Although it was completely unintentional, she knew it got on people's nerves.

She looked over at Zevran when he mentioned her being seductive. Rui gave him her best seductive smile. "I guess you'll just have to stick around and see," she purred.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran shrugged. "some people like small talk; others don't. it's a matter of preference... or perhaps introversion and extroversion. either way, I enjoy it myself, as it helps me get to know people a little better.

"I honestly have very little to hide. It is not to say I am a perfect man, but the things I have done are all things that I admit to doing. It is part of the reason why I flirt so shamelessly with you." he winked.

"oooh... a tease. the Leko sisters would like you for teasing Zevran. I can assure you right now... I won't go anywhere till you tell me to leave or throw me out." he winked, twirling some of his long hair between his fingers.
Mood: Flirty
Condition: Fed
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:05 pm

She reached for the tea pot and poured steaming tea into her and Zevran's cups. Rui had to admit, she loved the way Zevran talked. He was just so smooth and suave. Where Rui found it hard to socialize, talking to Zevran was like a peaceful, flowing river. Rui blew on her tea before she spoke, pondering how to say what she wanted to say. Many people say I'm adept at analyzing people—most find it really annoying," she gave a small, sad laugh.[color:0912=66ccff] But with you, I don't have to. It's quite nice, actually." She took a sip of her tea after, enjoying the rich and warm flavors. It was a nice, jasmine tea—Rui's favorite.

Rui giggled when he told her she was a tease. "Well if that's the case then I can assure you that you'll be here a long time." She winked at him, and took another sip of tea. The waterbender steepled her fingers before speaking again. "Though I'm not sure if you can be talking. I can tell you're quite the lady's man." Rui said this playfully, waggling her eyebrows as she spoke. She watched him twirling his hair, secretly wishing she could run her hands through it.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:22 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran laughed. "I once knew a woman in this very tribe that was so good at analyzing people that she could tell you more about yourself than you even knew of. I believe that she was--or is, I guess--the Avatar's mother, no less."

he chuckled. "she and I butted heads because I caught her off guard with how open I am about myself, while she is a very secretive lady. Also something of a control freak, but... I suppose it is rude for me to speak of other women in front of another one, even if the one in question was more than twice my age."

He had not in fact had any type of fling with the Avatar's mother, but the two had met a lot. Zevran took another drink of his tea, thinking about that crazy old woman again. She was still alive, and lived here in the Southern Water Tribe.

Zevran laughed. "somehow, I do not see that becoming a problem, no?" he cooed. "and aye... I do tend to have a nice effect on the ladies."
he was still twirling his hair, and while he had not said it (perhaps simply out of irrelevance) he did like when people stroked or played with his hair.
he winked at her after saying what he did, and with his free hand took another drink of water.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:53 am

"Not worriesl," she found herself laughing again as she reached for her tea. "I've enjoyed all of your stories so far. And besides, it's not like we're anything more than acquaintances." At least not yet. Rui smiled at the thought. One could say that they were technically on a date, but then again they were just at her house. She was just giving him dinner as a show of her gratitude for him taking care of her while she was inebriated. Still, the thought lingered in Rui's mind. Being able to have a man as gorgeous and charming as Zevran would be amazing. Rui looked at him before taking another sip of her tea, a content smile on her face.

Rui giggled, "Not a problem at all." She felt a blush creeping on her face when he winked at her. Rui got up suddenly, picking up the pot of stew as she did so. The waterbender's intent was to put away the leftover food. She sauntered over to the fridge* and opened it. Chills ran up her arm as the icy air spilled out. Rui placed the stew next to an old to-go box. She then turned around, looking back at Zevran. "So, what would you like to do now?"

OOC: * - Not really sure if there would be fridges or not e.e
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:59 pm

[OOC--I think the Water Tribes would have at least some type of coolers or something]

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran chuckled. "well... as true as that is... we could change that if you were alright with it." he waggled his eyebrows, grinning dorkily. "Either way, I am content. You know how to spoil a man who enjoys simple pleasures quite well."

he smiled more innocently at her as she got up and put the food away.
Upon hearing the question, he took a different approach.
"well... I am not sure what there is to do for fun around your fine home... unless we were to go out on the town again. Do you have any ideas?"
He certainly had ideas of his own, but not only was he a tease, but he wanted to see what she would say.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Rui shrugged. I'm up for anything--I'm pretty interested in what you like to do for fun." She smiled suggestively, though she wasn't very sure what she was suggesting. Rui began to twirl a piece of her hair, leaning up against her counter top. The waterbender was really wondering what he had in mind. He seemed like the type to have many surprises up his sleeve, and this made Rui a bit excited.

OOC - Sorry for the delay; started school today - ~ - "
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"well..." Zevran cooed, "when I am alone with beautiful women, I generally find ways to please them. some are eiser to satisfy than others, although few ever say not to Zevran's Famous Northern Water Tribe Massage." he chuckled.

"outside of such situations, it is usually crazy shenanigans involving gambling, drinking, or other debauchery with my friend Oghren. Life is generally full of surprises like that."

he leaned on one of his hands, grinning casually to see how this would make Rui react.
Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Rui covered her face, blushing a bit at his response. He was so alluring; Rui wasn't sure whether to fall for it or not. She giggled nonetheless, glancing back at him. "Famous massages, eh?" She approached him cautiously but cooly, and leaned up against the table next to him. Blood pumping through her veins, Rui nervously reached for his cheek and stroked it softly. She retracted her hand immediately, realizing she probably went too far. The waterbender stared at him regretfully and spoke, "I'm s-sorry. That was too far." Rui gazed at him regretfully, waiting for his response.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:10 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran could not help but chuckle after everything Rui said.
"Rui, my dear," he cooed, "I just indirectly offered to give you a massage... if I do not think that is too far, then I certainly would hardly think that a simple touch to the cheek would be too far."

boldly but respectfully, he caressed her cheek for a brief moment before leaning in and kissing her forehead. She was cute with her silly little quirks and stuff, and Zevran found it rather alluring in its own way. How she felt about his offer was up to her, but he would not press the issue any, not wanting it to look like he was trying to get that out of her. This was her house. He would play by her rules and go at her pace as needed.
Condition: Charming
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Rui let out a sigh of relief, and began to giggle to hide her embarrassment. She continued to gaze at him for a bit, studying his facial expressions. He was so calm and collected, while Rui on the other hand was a nervous wreck. He does have more experience at this than I do, though.. The waterbender looked at the floor, causing her long, obsidian waves to fall over her shoulders. After she collected herself from the previous embarrassment, Rui looked back up at Zevran.

She looked up just in time for Zevran to lean over, caress her cheek, and then proceed to kiss her forehead. At once her mind was swimming, and Rui felt as though she was going to pass out. Breathing in sharply, Rui decided to do something completely out of character. She bent down, closing her eyes as she pressed her plump lips against Zevran's. A warmth spread through her instantaneously, along with a hunger she'd never felt before. She placed her hand on his cheek, enjoying his soft, luscious lips.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran had admittedly not seen this coming, but he was certainly not against it. after Rui's hand touched his cheek, he gently guided her along, so to speak, putting his arms around her gently to hold her close, but not to constrict her, and to allow her plenty of room to move or pull back should she so desire. these hands of his did start softly rubbing her back in an unsuggestive manner, bu8t that was just how Zevran rolled.

such an interesting girl this Rui was.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Rui moved to sit on his lap, her legs on either side of his. She moved her hands up to his hair, running her fingers through his silky locks. The waterbender gave a soft moan, never quite having experienced this passion that was flooding through her. She enjoyed the way his lips felt; it was almost like they were carved by an angel specifically for her. Pulling back suddenly, a breathless Rui began to speak, "Is uh, all this," she gestured around with her now shaky arms, "alright with you? I mean, I don't w-want to seduce you or anything." Giving a shaky laugh, Rui began to run her hands gently through Zevran's hair.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

With a gentle sigh and a smile, Zevran relaxed, enjoying the feel of fingers running through his soft, silky hair.
he laughed. "Rui... allow me to assure you... if anything, I am more worried about seducing you... although with your cute quirks, good looks, and nice hospitality... perhaps you are seducing me... though certainly not against my will."
he ran his hands through her hair as she did the same to his. he seemed quite fond of it, incidentally.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Rui gave Zevran a seductive smile before going in for a second kiss. This kiss was hungry, and full of passion. This man—although she had only known him for a short time—had awoken a side of Rui that she was unaware existed. Rui continued to kiss him, and slowly began to move away from his lips. She made her way over to his ear, leaving a trail of kisses as she did so. "Would you like to sit somewhere more comfortable?" She whispered sweetly into his ear.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran matched her passion, being gentle with her all the same. while he was flirty and may have joked about wanting her clothes off, that was just how he teased. he grinned as she kissed down towards his ear.

"it is your house." he whispered with a purr, "if you know of a better and more comfortable place to continue... lead on."
After all, it was her house, so she would know what the most comfortable room with the most comfortable furniture would be.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Rui nodded, getting up off Zevran's lap as she did so. She grabbed his hand, leading him a few steps away into her living room. Rui found it hard to walk, realizing her legs were shaking quite a bit. As she walked into her living room, Rui noticed all the books littering the floor and the gray plush couch in the center of the room. Tiptoeing around all the books, Rui made her over the couch. She shoved them all to one side before sitting down. Although she hadn't minded their previous set up, Rui was curious to see what Zevran would do. She could tell he was very mannerly, but she was curious to see if he would take charge when given a little prodding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doesn't take no for an answer
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next