The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doesn't take no for an answer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Water Tribes

Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Following Rui all the way to the couch, Zevran sat down beside her once she was seated. after the two were snugly and comfortable, he wrapped his hands around her gently, and began massaging her back. This was more than the gentle rubbing he had been doing earlier. leaning forward and giving her a peck on the nose, he contuinued giving her a back massage.
Mood: Flirty
Condition: Charming
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

EXP : 2220

Character Description
Position: Part-time Hostess

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Rui smiled seductively as Zevran wrapped his arms around her and began to massage her. Tingles traveled up and down the waterbender's spine as he worked on the various knots that were in Rui's tensed up back. She wrinkled her nose as he kissed it, and was slightly tickled by his gorgeous locks. Rui leaned her head on his chest, breathing in his nice, musky smell. In a way, everything just felt so right. It was all so effortless--almost like this was all meant to happen. Rui opened her mouth to speak this thought aloud, but closed it at once. She didn't want to come across as creepy.

With her seductive mood beginning to come back, Rui began to kiss her way up Zevran's lean chest. She made her way up his neck with her delicate pink lips until she reached his mouth. Rui kissed him carefully and more slow this time; enjoying the sweet taste of him. She paused suddenly to climb into his lap. Rui resumed playing with Zevran's hair, running her fingers through it slowly. "Are you enjoying all of this, Zevran?" She looked up at him, grinning.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:42 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was normally not a man of commitment, and generally let people he associated with know that. then again, he usually associated with shadier crowds, most of whom didn't care. Then again, he was much like water; just going with the flow of whatever, taking it where ever it led him.

she rather enjoyed the way Rui was playing with his hair, and so let her continue with that as he continued kneading the knots out of her back.
"Rui, my dear... if I didn't enjoy it I would not still be here." he kissed her softly on the lips again before pulling back to make sure that she didn't have anything else to say.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Rui felt his lips against hers once again, and she couldn't help but to smile. Things had escalated so quickly, and Rui wasn't sure if that was good or bad. Assuming the former rather than the latter, Rui returned Zevran's kiss. When he pulled back, Rui got the chance to reply. "Just checking." She said with a sweet smile. Twirling on a piece of her own hair, the young woman began to get lost in her own thoughts. What exactly would they do now? Where was this heading? Rui glanced over at the hallway, focusing particularly on her bedroom door. Is this going where I think it's going to go?

Shivers ran down her spine at once, causing Rui to dismiss the thought. She knew that thinking of that was definitely wishful thinking. Still.. She looked up at Zevran with a smirk. He is being awfully friendly... Rui reached up to kiss Zevran again, though only on the cheek this time.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

he gave her a smile and a soft chuckle.
"ah... fair enough then."
he noticed where she glanced, and grinned, but perhaps out of being the tease that he was, did not react to it, although it was clear that he noticed. Instead, he figured he would take a different approach.

"is something on your mind?" he asked, still kneading her back, moving lower and lower down it as he spoke, also throwing in a brief squeeze of her butt while he was at it. He figured that if he ever went too far that she would say something, but he knew how to limit himself all the same.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Rui jumped slightly at the feel of his hand on her backside, though she didn't mind it. "Nothing really," she replied, but even Rui knew that it was unconvincing. "I'm just wondering how far things are going to go tonight, really." When she said these words aloud, Rui realized how creepy she must've sounded. They were just getting to know each other and Rui was already implying that? The waterbender sighed at once, shaking her head. "I d-don't mean that in the way it came out." Rui gave a nervous laugh, looking away from Zevran's gaze. Great.. What have I done?

She peeked up at Zevran, her timid self overtaking her new-found seductive self. "You probably think I'm some creepy girl now." Rui leaned on Zevran's chest face-first, hoping to conceal how embarrassed she was.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran gave her a smile after a hearty chuckle.
"Rui... they can go as far tonight as you want them to. I have no limits if you don't."
this was the honest truth. It was also because of this that he would let his partner "lead", so to speak. he did not have very many inhibitions, but he generally kept himself on the level of this he associated with, whatever it may be. This sort of respect had gained him many admirers. however, it did not apply to flirting, which he did so copiously to anyone with no limit or remorse.

"no more than you might think I am a creepy guy for all the things I have said or done." he chuckled, giving her butt another light squeeze. "as I have said before--my only limits are any that you might have. Otherwise... if you wish to go 'farther'... so to speak, know that I am fully game."
he grinned.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Rui's eyes brightened instantly, and that strange 'hunger' came back again. "Right. Good." She nodding her head curtly, almost as if she'd just made a business transaction. The young woman knew instinctively that if she wanted this man to stick around, she'd need to step outside her comfort zone. Rui stood up, wobbling on her legs like a newborn deer. Although she knew what she was about to do was risky, Rui figured it was worth a shot. She grasped for the ties that held her kimono together, slowly untying them as the kimono fell gracefully to the floor.

Although Rui rarely ever wore clothes around the house, she still gasped a bit as she looked down at the kimono. All that was left on Rui's body was a matching pair of undergarments. They were solid white, save for some delicate lace patterns. Rui was proportional for the most part; her legs were very long, though it only added on to her beauty. She had what many would call an hour-glass figure, though no one ever saw it due to the fact that she was always seen in baggy clothing. Rui ran her hands down her torso, almost as if she were smoothing out a shirt. At once she felt vulnerable, and the cool temperature of her house made goosebumps form all over her half-naked body.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran couldn't help but grin as she got up and undressed in front of him. Always one to admire beauty, Zevran grinned widely as he watched her show off her lovely skin (and cutesy undergarments) to him.

he decided to joke.
"no socks?" he teased, although he too was barefoot; wearing just those gloves, and a shirt and pants.
he followed up by standing up, gently approaching her to see how she would react.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Rui kept her eyes on Zevran as he stood up, until she had to look up to see his face. "No socks this time." She said this with a wink, trying to remain as suave as possible. Grabbing on to his t-shirt with both of her hands, Rui stood up on her tiptoes to kiss Zevran lightly on the lips. The young woman made sure to push her small body into his, teasing him in a sense. She couldn't help but to swoon over the feeling of his muscular torso pressed up against her. Before going down to a normal standing position, Rui brushed her lips against his cheek and giggled softly. She released his t-shirt, and looked up at him once again. "So.. Now what?" Cocking her head to the side, Rui waited to see how Zevran would respond.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"oh?" he chuckled, ""this time you say?"
as she pushed herself into him, he put his hands around him, gliding down her back and again giving her butt a good grope. it might have felt even better this time with less clothing on. Zevran quite appreciated her lack of clothing; that was for sure.

"I have no limits." he whispered with a grin. "I will go as far with you as you are willing to go with me."
it was true. Zevran was not really one to hold back provided that both parties were okay with it. However, part of what made him so suave and likable with the ladies is that even with his flirty and perhaps somewhat promiscuous nature, he had his boundaries, and respected the women he dealt with. Rui would be no different.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Rui stretched her arms into the air, showing off her soft curves. Although this game was new to her, Rui felt as though the many romance novels she'd read of the years would come in handy. She moaned a bit, her back making a small 'pop' noise. Rather than placing her arms back down to her sides, Rui threw them around Zevran's neck.

"My bedroom's the last door to the right."

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

with a chuckle, Zevran scooped her up, quite content with cradling a woman in her underclothes. Yeah... that was one of the things in life that was rather difficult to beat.

he carried her into the bedroom, having a look around.
"so... what does a fine young lady like yourself do in a place like this?" he teased, mostly wondering if she wanted any foreplay or if she wanted to jump right into more... intimate activities...
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Rui laughed as Zevran scooped her up, feeling as though this was the stereotypical love scene. "I must say, I feel like a princess!" Rui radiated with happiness like a warm fire. She hung on as he carried her into the small bedroom. The bedroom had a pretty average layout, though like her living room it was littered with opened, half-read books. Her bed had a thick, white bedspread on top of it along with matching white pillow cases. The walls were scarcely decorated, save for a picture of her and her mother across the bed. There was a small white vanity in the corner (also littered with books).

She laughed at his question, replying wittily, "Well tonight I'd say lovely men such as yourself!" Ironically, next to her bedside was a pair of white kneesocks.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

he smiled and kissed her on the forehead. glancing around, he mentally took note of the details of the room, as if remembering them for later.
"So... something of a bookworm, are we?" he raised an eyebrow, honestly not suspecting it from her, but also not thinking it was a bad thing. Interesting, for sure... bad or boring?
nothing was boring with Zevran.

Zevran gave a hardy laugh as he heard her reply.
"oh ho ho! well in that case, I suppose that we are overdressed for the situation, no?"
He wanted to make sure that she was comfortable with showing herself off to him, and that she would be comfortable seeing him show himself off to her. Zevran himself had no shame, and would not be opposed to simply going naked everywhere he went (like he sometimes did when he was at his own home). however, there was a thing called decency that he upheld most of the time. Zevran had morals and standards.

he set her gently on the bed, sitting next to him and placing a gloved hand on her back. Grinning at her, he waited to see how she would react to what he had jsut said.
Mood: Aroused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Rui rolled over on her stomach, resting her head on her hands. "I suppose I am. I usually tend to keep it hidden from people though." She smiled, though there was a blank look in her eyes when she said this. No one had really ever asked her such personal questions; no one ever really cared enough. At once Rui shook her head, pushing the negative thoughts out of her brain. She decided to focus on something else, like why she was so comfortable with being half-naked around this man. At once she decided that it was merely his aura; he seemed to radiate with comfort.

"I guess you are a little overdressed. I suppose you should take care of that?" There was a slight, almost are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this tone in Rui's question, though the outside intent was a joke. She ran her fingers through her obsidian waves, causing her hair to splay all over her exposed, cocoa back.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:08 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran chuckled. "well... there is nothing wrong with that. let some stuff be left to the imagination and all. Only go and flaunt it all in front of someone who you feel deserves to see it. That is my philosophy anyways."
he paused.
"and there are always quirks, such as the occasional person who wants to keep something on. I once knew a lady who would always wear shoes and socks; another, who always had a mask over her eyes... I never saw them fully because of it. But, I digress."

Zevran put his hands into the air as if being caught red-handed, and laughed again. "oh ho... that I certainly am. Although... if I recall, the art of lovemaking is usually done without clothing besides the occasional mask or footwear." he chuckled, in reference to what he had said a moment ago, "and so assuming that is what you had in mind... that would make both of us overdressed, no?"

he had already removed his shirt anyways, working on unstrapping the glove from his left hand. "unless that was not what you were thinking? I do not wish to be too forward that it makes you uncomfortable, yes?"
Mood: Playful
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:30 am

"Well if I did it all myself then that would be no fun." She smiled, rolling over on her back just before she saw Zevran beginning to undress. On the outside, Rui was calm, suave, even witty. But on the inside, Rui was having a hay day. Her heart was pounding, and she honestly had no idea what she was doing. She was praying to whatever deity was up there that all of this would come natural--or else she'd look like a total fool.

Rolling back over, Rui watched Zevran undress. He was simply gorgeous. She gazed at him dreamily for a bit, just long enough to realize he'd asked her a question. "Oh n-no! Not at all. Hey, I'm already half-naked!" Rui laughed perhaps a bit too loudly, waving her hand dismissively as she did so.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:49 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

With a chuckle, Zevran nodded. "aye... that is why I said us and not just you. it takes two to do the dance anyways, yes?"
he undid and removes his gloves, but kept his pants on for the time being. He was not normally one to go all in at once, as he liked foreplay. Besides... he could tell that this was new to her, and so he planned to take it slowly and gently.

"and now so am I." he grinned, wrapping his arms around her and gently running his hands up from her thighs all the way up her sides to just under her breasts, enjoying the feel of her smooth skin. it was just one brief moment; not repetitive; but for him to get an idea of her skin and her curves, and for her to get an idea of his more intimate touch.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:03 am

Rui felt instantly at home in the man's arms, and she ran her fingers lazily up and down his gorgeous torso. She scooted closer to him, placing her forehead on his chest. Shivering slightly at his sudden intimate touch, Rui moved her hand up to play with Zevran's hair. The hunger inside of Rui was replaced with an intense state of passion; it felt as though this man had been in her life for much longer than a mere day. She felt his hand pull back suddenly, as if he were subconsciously asking if all of this was alright. Grabbing his hand gently, Rui moved it up close to her breast almost as if saying "it's okay." She closed her eyes, relishing the way it felt to be touched so intimately.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:17 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

for a moment, Zevran softly rubbed her back, now using his bare palms given that his gloves were also off. he had smooth, gentle hands, carefully maintained. As a waterbender, he actually had some decent healing skills--becuase his magic fingers always made the ladies swoon. So... while healing might have seen like a girly thing to pick up... it came with benefits--just like knowing how to cook. That was a skill that Zevran would work on in the future as well.
When she moved his hand to her breast, he gently caressed it through the fabric, and with his free hand, he slowly turned her around, letting her lean her back against his chest. He was about a head taller than her, but he did not mind the height difference. after doing so, he ran his palms over her stomach for a moment, enjoying her soft skin, before slowly gliding back up to her breasts, which he touched gently to see how she would react. he squeezed them softly, grinning, but then waiting for her reaction.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:30 am

When Zevran squeezed her breasts, Rui resisted the urge to giggle. Although she really enjoyed it, Rui had to admit that she was very ticklish. This caused her to jump slightly, but she hoped that he saw it as her being surprised rather than her not liking it. The young woman grinned, a warm-fuzzy feeling growing in her chest. "So you're the big spoon, and I'm the little spoon hmm?" She giggled at her own inquiry. Rui grabbed Zevran's hands in hers, bringing them up to her lips. She lightly kissed both of his hands before she began to move over to her bed. Almost tripping over several books in the process, Rui finally made it over to her queen-sized bed. She sat down at the edge, leaning back on her elbows. A seductive look was on her face, and Rui invited Zevran over to her with only her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:43 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

when she jumped, stifling a giggle, Zevran took it as a green light, and so softly squeezed her breasts a few more times until she spoke up.
"I suppose that is one way of putting it." he quipped, "although I think more accurately, I am the beautiful man, and you are the beautiful woman." he kissed the crown of her head.

Zevran did not need to be told to follow, and so he did with a huge, somewhat dorky grin on his face. he sat down beside her, wrapping one arm around her, and squeezing one of her breasts softly with the other.
"what now, princess?" he whispered softly in her ear before nibbling it lightly.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rui
Rui

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:51 am

Rui discovered she was rather fond of breasts being touched. Multiple spasms of shivers ran up her spine as she moaned slightly. Her heart was pounding, though she felt cool as a cucumber. Rui reached up, kissing him heatedly before pulling back. After listening to his inquiry, Rui pondered it for a bit. She stuck her tongue to roof of mouth, turning her head to the side slightly. A slight "click" escaped her lips before she spoke. "Lead on, my dear. You seem to be more adept in this field than I am." Reaching up again, Rui moved a piece of Zevran's hair behind his ear. She let her hand linger on his cheek for a bit before returning it to her side.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:56 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran gave a soft chuckle. "alright then." he promised, and he used his arm around her to pull her closer to him. his other hand continued to softly squeeze her breast through her bra, softly tracing lines around its edges, and occasionally cupping his hand around it to softly squeeze.

"feel free to get comfortable." he whispered. he enjoyed foreplay, so he saw no reason to rush into anything too intimate too quickly. Besides, her breasts felt nice, as did most of the rest of her body.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't take no for an answer   Doesn't take no for an answer - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doesn't take no for an answer
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next