The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyrad's path

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrad
Cyrad

EXP : 3355
Birthday : 1993-08-12

Character Description
Position: Smith, Merc, Wanderer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Cyrad's path Empty
PostSubject: Cyrad's path   Cyrad's path EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:41 am

So I just got my character accepted and I'm looking for people to rp with. I don't have a particular direction I want him to go but I'm down for anything, moral or not or whatever. If this goes a few days without a reply I'll think of a couple idea's and bump the thread with them. Well thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess
Nation: Fire Nation

Cyrad's path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyrad's path   Cyrad's path EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:22 pm

I'm interested in setting up an RP. I'm trying to get more active on the site, so the more the merrier, right? I only have about a million characters anyhow. You can choose the storyline and such, but here's a list of the characters I have and their charrie apps. Have fun Razz

Akiyo Tenshi: Akiyo is currently the Southern Water Tribe Chief; really dedicated to family and extremely loyal. 37 y/o, Master Waterbender.

Alxina Jyan: Alxi is kinda.... hard to describe. She's continuously haunted by her past and wants to become a Kyoshi Warrior. 23 y/o, Expert Nonbender.

Amaji Hama Tenkara: Amaji is an interesting woman who is dedicated solely to knowledge. Known as the Shaman of the North, she enjoys travel and confusing the fack out of people. 37 y/o, Master Waterbender.

Chiyo Tenshi: Daughter of Akiyo Tenshi, Chiyo is the princess of the South--also the first earthbending Southern warrior. She's sweet and loving, but don't mess with her. 16 y/o, Intermediate Earthbender.

Espa: Twin to Umbra (one of Loki's characters), Espa is soft-spoken and loyal. Not necessarily meek, but definitely not strong-willed, Espa doesn't enjoy hurting others. 22 y/o, Expert Airbender.

Kima Banerji: Younger sister to Roti (another of Loki's characters), Kima is quite literally the ultimate child badass. She enjoys causing trouble and LOVES to fight--her goal is to be the greatest fighter the world has ever seen. 6 y/o, Beginner Firebender.

Kumo Ianus: The mother to Fire Lady Shula, Kumo forgot all of her memory when Shula was three and no one realizes she is still alive. Kind and caring, she's an extremely smart school teacher. 48 y/o, Intermediate Nonbender.

Itamatsu Pasang: Matsu is the silliest, quirkiest, most fun loving gal you will ever meet. A former member of a travelling circus, this girl just doesn't know when to quit. 23 y/o, Intermediate (almost Expert) Airbender.

Nokomi Nefara Sen: Nokomi is a murderess who hails from Jang Hui of the Fire Nation. While a terrible firebender, her finesse in the art of killing is well-known--just under different names. Angry, untrusting, and extremely stubborn, cracking through her shell is nearly impossible. 19 y/o, Intermediate Firebender.

Haruki Nakamura: A former waitress in Gaoling, Ruki left her home to go on adventures with a very strange man named Hocus (Loki's charrie) and has not been seen nor heard from since. Very friendly and outgoing, who enjoys most things in life. 21 y/o, Intermediate Earthbender.

Shula Kumo Njoo: Meet the Fire Lady, who's heartbreak has sent her into a spiraling pit of depression and utmost evil! Almost completely out of control, this cold beauty really needs someone to give her a talking to. 27 y/o, Master Firebender.

Umi Yorokobi ~ Sora Chinmoku: Umi is a friendly-to-your-face kinda gal, with a few trust issues due to her past. Sora is a girl who literally cannot speak; she was born with disfigured vocal cords; she relies entirely upon Umi. 14 y/o, Intermediate Nonbender ~ 11 y/o, Beginner Nonbender.
Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

EXP : 2400

Character Description
Position: Traveller

Cyrad's path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyrad's path   Cyrad's path EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:57 pm

I realised we are both Experts in our respective elements. Maybe we could start an rp together with us searching for masters in our elements. Could probably get lots of people involved with that.
Back to top Go down
Cyrad
Cyrad

Character Description

Cyrad's path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyrad's path   Cyrad's path EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Hey thanks for the replies guys. Youta, I like your idea quite a bit and I think that if we do that we could also include as many of Nokomi's characters as much as she wants whether it be people also looking to train or masters to instruct. Since Cyrad and Youta are both travelers it shouldn't be hard for them to meet. I was also thinking that "Matsu" might do well in the group so we have almost all the elements.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Cyrad's path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyrad's path   Cyrad's path EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:03 pm

So I've got a crapton of characters, and I'm very active on this site (to the point where I'm on several times every day, and have gained the nickname "the all-seeing eye" for how much I watch this place xD)

since I don't want to clutter up this thread with a huge wall of a post, I'll link you to my thread where you can see at least 10 of my characters. it's a work in progress and I'll eventually add more, but it'll give you an idea of who I've got and what I have to offer. It includes a handful of experts and masters, a few younger beginner or average benders, the Avatar, the Earth Queen, a couple of disabled girls, and a Primal Firebender.

I'll soon get to adding the rest of my characters to the list.
Back to top Go down
Cyrad
Cyrad

Character Description

Cyrad's path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyrad's path   Cyrad's path EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:58 pm

OK so I think the best thing for me to do would be to make a thread for a group to meet up, primarily if not entirely of expert class benders. I say they spend some time together before deciding to travel and seek out mastery. I've glanced and Zu's and Nok's characters and they all look pretty cool so I'll leave who and how many people you want to include but I figure you guys will need to be the masters. if you guys have any idea's or suggestions major or minor I'm open. I have work tonight so I'm going to lay down and take a nap but I'll check this thread first thing in the morning and them most likely starting the thread tomorrow morning. Goodnight guys and have a good time tonight, peace.
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess

Cyrad's path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyrad's path   Cyrad's path EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Sounds awesome mr. Cyrad (: