The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder Child [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:48 am

Kei

Kei couldn't help but smile, his omelettes never failed him.
"Thanks," Kei told Zulera while brushing his bangs back in order to look cool, "I am quite confident in my omelette skills."

'Omelette skills' didn't sound as cool as he originally meant for it to sound.

He started eating his own omelette now that he had seen Zulera's reaction. After taking a single bite and fully swallowing it, Kei figured he would start up a conversation between the two. He was a bit curious on her background as she seemed to be a very interesting person.

"Sooo", Kei began, "Doesn't it ever get lonely out here? You're really far from everyone else and it doesn't look like you get too much company."

Mood: Curious
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 3:40 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera laughed. She liked that kind of sense of humor--dorky yet oddly refined. It didn't sound like he was trying to suck up or anything... he was just being himself. That much, Zulera liked. And hey... omelette skills were something to have. Here was Zulera herself, enjoying the fruits of that skill at least.

Zulera did begin eating rather swiftly without becoming savagely. She didn't exactly have perfect table manners worthy of nobility, but she was far from being gross or rude or disgusting.
His was an interesting question though, and thus one that Zulera thought about for a moment.

"It does," she admitted, "but I don't spend every day out here... I was mostly just her because I got a few more parts for another project of mine... this place is nice because it is safe... that's also why I believe your airship has survived so well... there's no one there to try and salvage it for scrap or loot whatever's left of it," she chuckled.
"why do you ask?" she was just curious, rather than thinking he was insinuating something.
Condition: Eating
Link: Zulera

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:08 am

Kei

"No reason at all," Kei said, "I was just curious." He didn't exactly know what kind of person Zulera was, but he was trying to determine that at the moment. Every avatar in the past had some kind of large goal they wished to accomplish that often made big changes on the world. Kei had no idea what Zulera wanted however, and this is what he was truly curious in.

"What kind of things do you actually make out here?" Kei asked then added jokingly," Creations of mechanical engineering always amazed me. If I was richer, I would have already funded research to build my own giant metal robot."

Screw airships, giant robots are much cooler.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:33 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"well, I do suppose it's worth being curious about regarding what the Avatar is doing..." she chuckled, "I wonder if anyone would still be curious about me if I wasn't such a magical entity." She was fairly nonchalant to the notion of being the avatar, and while she had not said it directly, it showed. If this sparked Kei's curiosity... well, she'd explain.

Though her mind shifted rather easily when he mentioned giant robots. A grin cracked her face as she took a big gulp of water. "Giant robots, you say... that does seem to ring a bell. There's more than one reason I work all the way out here..." she seemed to be hinting at her workshop or what might lie within it. "perhaps you might be allowed to see my workshop after all..."
"but first, food." she chuckled, "I'd hate to come back to a cold omelette, yes?"
Mood: Devious

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:58 am

Kei

"What do you mean?" Kei began, "I thought part of being the Avatar was accepting who you are."
Kei knew Zulera wasn't wouldn't be considered a "normal" Avatar, but perhaps she also hated her role?

'The Workshop', Zulera the Avatar's hidden base. Just the name and title itself carried a lot of weight. Anyone who didn't want to see such a thing is about as smart as a potato.
"Oh?" Kei asked suprised, "You'd let someone like me into a place that no other person has seen? You can't believe how honered I am."

"But of course, let us finish eating." Kei quickly added, "After all, a cold omelette is a failed omelette."
Kei made personal note of what he just said as he continued eating, he would have to use that line again.

Mood: Excited

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:39 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera nodded, "oh, I accept who I am... I just don't like being treated differently for it. I'd much rather see people as my equal than my inferiors." it was a surprisingly humble position for her to have, but that was in fact how she felt about being the avatar.

She smirked at him, "Perhaps I might~," she sang, "there's no real pattern to what I do, besides perhaps a grand method to the madness." she didn't really even know what she was getting at with that phrase though, and so she'd let him interpret it (or ignore it) how he would.

With a chuckle and another mouthful of food though, she turned to him once more. "I'd drink to that..." she did in fact take a drink of juice, but otherwise ate her omelette. She was quick but not savage about it, and so soon she was done, ready to see what Kei would say once their plates were cleared.
Mood: Devious

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:38 am

Kei

Zulera's answer gave Kei a decent idea of what kind of person she was. She didn't want to be who she was because she is the avatar. Rather, she is who SHE is, and she just happened to be the Avatar along the way. Kei respected that.

Kei had no idea what Zulera meant when she said 'method to madness', but he didn't ask. Perhaps it would make for a great suprise later.

Upon finishing his omelette, Kei wiped his mouth off and put his plate down.
"Well, it was nice to finally eat," Kei said and playfully asked afterward, "What now? Perhaps a tour that will reveal all of your secrets?"

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:04 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

An easy way to befriend Zulera was to simply respect how she felt about being the Avatar. It wasn't like she hated the position (she certainly enjoyed the perks... playing with all four elements was surprisingly fun) or anything; just that sometimes people exalted her to a position she did not want. Despite her smug confidence and the occasional seeming arrogance from her abilities, Zulera was actually fairly humble about her abilities as Avatar.

"All my secrets?" she cooed, "Perhaps I should show you my back..." she chuckled. With only her elbows, head, and feet showing from her current set of attire, almost none of her tattoos were showing, but she could quickly change that.

"follow me..." she purred mysteriously, beckoning Kei with a waggle of her finger on her gloved hand. Provided he followed her, she'd begin to lead him down a small flight of stairs to what appeared to be a small storage room full of small boxes and such--at first glance, at least.
Mood: Michievous

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:41 am

Kei

"Kei realized at this point that asking Zulera to reveal to him all her secrets might have sounded a bit perverted, and he hoped that that's not how Zulera took it since she suggested revealing her back (Though he didn't actually know what she meant by that).

Well, hoping that by 'secrets', Zulera meant her Workshop, Kei followed her. Zulera led him to a small storage that was also filled with boxes and other miscellaneous objects. Is this the warehouse of rumors? Well, if it was, it wasn't as grand as he originally believed.

"Well this is... interesting." Kei said not wanting to offend the Avatar.

Mood: Dissapointed

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera did sway her hips as she walked, but that just seemed to be something she did rather than an attempt to flirt with him or something. So... they got to the storage room and Zulera kept her shirt and other clothing on.

she laughed. "interesting indeed... not very remarkable though..."
Instead, she motioned wordlessly for him to follow her, and so she pushed a few boxes out of the way, and revealed a door. she pulled out a key and unlocked it, and was then faced with a red door engraved with a Fire Natyion emblem on it. Blasting it with a ball of fire, the emblem lit up and the door opened, as if by some advanced mechanism.

There were three more doors like this: a water one, an air one, and an earth one, which were unsurprisingly opened using waterbending, airbending, and earthbending respectively. then there was another door with a key-lock, and when it opened, Kei and Zulera were suddenly standing in the doorway of a magnificently grand workroom, full of various supplies and machines.
"THIS... is remarkable." she grinned. Most notably, was a large, mechanical effigy of herself, standing about 6 meters high, near one of the walls. The room was at least 100 meters long and wide, as well as at least 20 meters high.
Mood: Michievous
Condition: Pleased

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:40 am

Kei

Well, of course the Avatar's secret base would have a secret entrance, it just wouldn't be right if it didn't. Kei also couldn't help but laugh at the extremely complicated lock system. No normal man would be able to get through such a thing, what exactly was Zulera hiding down here?

Kei whistled as he walked into the workshop. THIS was impressive indeed. Many machines capable of things Kei probably didn't know was possible filled the large, underground hall. Kei also noticed the giant metal humanoid figure by the back of the workshop. Zulera's workshop had blown his mind and surpassed what the rumors said about it.

"Well... jeez. I don't even know what to say. This is incredible." Kei said, then looked at Zulera with a humorous tint in his eyes, "Don't tell me you're planning for world domination now."

Mood: Amazed

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:18 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera smiled. "well... feel free to have a look around." she smirked. "just don't touch anything that you don't want accidentally ripping your head off or something." Not that she thought he'd be that clumsy, but it had been known to happen. There was a large wall of the room that looked like it could be opened, because in truth they were in the side of a mountain (or a mesa, as it may be).

"World domination? Nah..." she purred, "maybe a revoluation in technological advancements, but even that still has a ways to go before it becomes a reality."
She smiled. "but yeah... if anything takes your fancy, let me know... I can probably help." There were stacks and piles of supplies against the far walls, and so perhaps the lade wall/door made sense. Still... if Kei had any questions, Zulera would answer them.
Mood: Proud

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:20 am

Kei

It was a struggle, but Kei resisted the urge to put his hands on all the amazing different machines in Zulera's Workshop as he walked around.

Kei was very relieved to hear that Zulera didn't plan on world domination, but instead, she mentioned something about a technological revolution which sounded interesting.
"What do you mean by technological revolution?" Kei asked curiously.

Kei also noticed what may have possibly been another hidden door on the far wall. He was also a bit curious to what it led too, may it be to the outside, or even more secrets that Zulera was hiding.
"Does the Workshop continue further into the mountain? Or just directly too the outside?" Kei asked

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

It was not that Zulera didn't want him touching things so much out of fear as much as she would just rather not have him accidentally set something off or what have you. Not everything in the workshop... well, worked.

His question was one that Zulera was interested in hearing. "well... this kind of technology... or perhaps the technology like some of the gadgets Minali Tallarico has made for you... things like that, except for the whole world... a revolutionary improvement of technology worldwide. That wort of thing."
Yep, she knew about Minali, because Akhet, her husband, was one of Zulera's brothers. She did also know the woman personally, and thought she was an adorable little sweetheart.

"yeah, that just leads outside," she glanced at the wall/door. "that's how I can get some of this stuff out so I don't have to carry it through my house. Besides, I don't think Big Zuzu here could fit." she pointed a thumb at the large mechanical effigy of herself, as if to refer to what she was naming. It wasn't the best of titles, but Zuzu was one of her nicknames, and this was certainly a big one.
"I'll probably open that door a few times tomorrow as I get to work." the avatar continued, "she's really good at hauling supplies for me, after all."

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:26 am

Kei

"Minali?" Kei asked, he knew the name, she created the MULDMAL for Kei. He had not the slightest idea how she knew he had MULDMAL on him (He never took it out of the holster and he didn't know she went through his stuff) and how she knew that Minali was the one who crafted it for him.
"How did you Minali made the MULDMAL for me?"

When Zulera mentioned Big Zuzu, Kei was awestruck and showed it through his excitement.
"Wait a second," Kei exclaimed with childish excitement pointing toward Big Zuzu, "You mean that statue is actaully a robot? A giant robot? You got to let me ride it one day, it would be too cruel if you didn't."

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:21 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled, almost proud of herself for knowing this one. "well... Minali's my sister-in-law." she indicated, "it's not like we never talk, after all. Her husband, as you therefore might have figured... is my brother... one of six, actually." She was the only girl, the poor thing.
She had in fact checked his things while he had been cooking the omelettes, but she had not tampered with anything other than picking it up and looking at it, perhaps. She recognized Mina's craftsmanship.

At the mention of "Big Zuzu" (she might need to think of a better name), the little Avatar smiled. "she's fully functional... and can even bend the elements with me when I'm behind her controls... my current research has been leading me on the trail to an artifact that enhances bending powers and amplifies them... if I could just learn how to replicate it for my machine... my work would be golden!"

She was kind of just rambling though. "Tomorrow morning, I promise," she cooed, "we won't need to walk back to the wreck site. "Big Zuzu will help." the machine did not function on its own, so perhaps it was more of a mecha than a robot. Either way, Zulera did seem excited to show off that it worked.
"in the meantime, would you like to keep looking around or would you rather hit the sack?" she chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:50 am

Kei

"I... should probably get to sleep," Kei said then added jokingly, "I don't think my heart can handle the excitement of seeing so many cool new things at once."
He was getting tired and he was sure he would have plenty of time in the days to come to see more of Zulera's Workshop.

Kei couldn't help but chuckle to himself, this day had gone far more better than he could have imagined it to go. Thunder Child was still in one piece, He met the Avatar who was willing to help him rebuild the airship, and Zulera had even gone as far as showing him The Workshop and promised to give him a ride in Big Zuzu.

Condition: Tired

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:58 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled. "well... I do actually have a guest bedroom, because sometimes my mother or brother visits me out here..." she explained, "so you're in luck... unless you'd rather share a bed with the avatar?" she winked. she wasn't trying to seduce him; Zulera was just... well, Zulera.

Either way, she led Kei back out of the workshop, her many doors closing behind her, and then showed Kei the guest room where he could crash for the night.
"you can grab your things if you want, but otherwise, I'm sure that they'll be safe in the living room for one little evening..." it wasn't like anyone else really knew of this place, let alone that they'd come and try to steal anything if they wandered this far out.
"see ya in the morning..." she winked, removing her shirt as she walked away from him, giving him quite an impressive view of her sculpted back, which was etched in all sorts of fancy tattoos.
Mood: Content
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:28 pm

Kei

"I'll... pass the sharing bed offer." Kei said, "The guest room is more than enough for me."
Sure, sleeping in the same bed with the Avatar would make for an interesting story, but Kei wasn't so sure that he'd be able to get any sleep if he did.

Kei left his stuff in the living room. He mostly didn't feel like picking it all up at the moment.
"It should be fine," Kei said, "The only thing I'm worried about is that I might step on all of that tomorrow morning."

"Good night" Kei said back in the direction of Zulera. Though she took her shirt off in front of him and Kei was completely caught off guard. Sure, he only saw her tattooed back, but still, he was still looking at a half naked woman and was uncomfortable with that. He quickly turned around to look away.

He jumped straight into bed after taking his shoes off and easily slipped away into sleep.

Mood: Casual
Condition: Tired

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:47 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Emitting a little chuckle Zulera cooed. "alrighty... your loss." she wasn't being serious, but honestly, if there had only been one bed, Zulera would not have been against sharing it because her beds were large anyways. It wasn't like sleeping together meant they'd have sex or anything. Zulera had shared beds with her younger brothers before when guest rooms were not available. There had also been other non-relatives that she had done this with too, where her clothes all stayed on.

"well... we have lights for that... and if it's morning that shouldn't be an issue. Just don't leave any knives lying around on the floor in the dark." she chuckled.
Either way, after her shirt came off, her pants came off as she disappeared into her room and her gloves hit the floor as she crawled into bed. Yup, Zulera slept in her panties--just her panties.

----

The next morning though, she was dressed in her pants and gloves again, but had remained topless, forgetting Kei was there. She usually didn't put a shirt on till after breakfast anyways, since she was alone and didn't need to cover up. Being undressed in one's own home was one of the lovely things of life, after all. So, by the time Kei got up, he'd see a topless avatar eating some bacon and sausage, bidding him a slightly groggy "doo' m'rnin..." through a mouthful of food that was washed down with some orange juice. Yeah... she wasn't quite fully there yet... but she also didn't have any body shame. She did, however, have a lot of rather beautiful tattoos.
Mood: Content
Condition: Waking up; Eating

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:23 pm

Kei

Kei woke up feeling refreshed. He hadn't slept that good in a long while. With a yawn, Kei got out of bed, not bothering to put his shoes back on, walked into the main room of Zulera's house.

"doo' m'rnin" Kei heard Zulera tell him. Kei was yawning and didn't look over to her yet.

"Morning" Kei told her. This was when Kei looked over at Zulera to see that her upper body was naked as she was eating bacon and sausages. Kei rubbed his eyes, he must have been seeing things.

Nope. There was an indeed a half naked Avatar in front of him.

Kei blushed heavily and turned back around, heading back to the guest room. Nervously, he said shyly, "Umm... Sorry... I didn't mean to intrude on your privacy."

Mood: Embarrassed
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:38 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera walked around her house barefooted, and so it wouldn't bother her if Kei remained that way for as long as he wanted, provided his feet were infected with some sort of fungus or disease or something... but she was sure she would have noticed by now if so.

She might not have been fully awake yet, but she was aware that she wasn't alone as it dawned upon her, but at the same time she was not about to go do anything about it. She was too comfortable and too busy eating delicious sausage and bacon.
"You don't have to leave..." she nodded softly, "ain't bothrin' anyone's privacy... she didn't seem to be lying either given that her breasts were still exposed (albeit more towards her plate since she was eating, rather than towards him.

"If you wanna make yourself somethin', y'know where the ingredients are," she offered, slinging a thumb over her shoulder towards the kitchen. No big deal here...
Mood: Unfazed

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:20 am

Kei

Well, Kei didn't want to look bad and tell the Avatar to put clothes on in her own house, so he didn't. He also didn't want to turn down her offer as a host because that would also be rude. Instead he simply went with what she said.

"A-a-alrighty then," Kei said with an obvious nervousness in his voice with his back still toward Zulera, "I'll go make myself something fancy like a fruit parfait. Pardon me if I'm in the kitchen for a while."

Kei decided he would hide in the kitchen for the time being, he didn't think he could handle being around a half naked Zulera after all.

Doing his best not to look at the ever so tempting half-naked Zulera, Kei awkwardly made his way to the kitchen safely out of sight.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

At this point, Zulera wasn't sure if she should shake her head or just laugh. Here was a grown man that had to be about her age, who acted like girls still had cooties or that breasts were these big scary things that women had.
"Oh don't be such a baby!" she laughed, "I'm not going to bite..." it wasn't like she had massive breasts that had their own gravitational force or anything anyways. They were decently large for her muscular frame, but hardly "oversized".

She did notice him trying to slip out. "hey! keep the food in the kitchen or the dining room!" she called out with a chuckle. Now she was just messing with him, but frankly, she just wanted him to realize how silly he was acting. It wasn't like she was going to force herself on him or anything. Just that she almost felt offended at how aversive he was to a half-naked avatar.
Mood: Unfazed

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:26 am

Kei

"Me? A baby? Pshh, yea right." Kei said with a clear worry in his voice.,
"I'm not worried about you biting, I'm just giving you your personal space... that's all.
"I just don't want to be too suffocating." Kei added, lying, that was totally not the case he was avoiding Zulera.

Truth was, the half naked Avatar was definitely attractive and she wasn't the problem. The problem itself was with Kei, he just got really awkward around such things and didn't handle them very well.

"Yea, I'll be in the Kitchen." Kei called back to Zulera with uncertainty, "Don't mind me, I'll just be doing.. stuff."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunder Child [Closed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next