The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder Child [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera simply laughed. "look, if you're not into women, that's fine with me," she indicated, "I'm not about to judge or anything; I just want to know what's what so I don't go ahead and start dreaming up crazy answers to fill the void left by the lack of an actual reason. If it bothers you so much I'll put my shirt on as soon as I finish eating and getting ready for the day... then we can take Big Zuzu and some supplies back to the wreckage site."

Otherwise, Zulera let Kei do whatever he would, and she was just going to go ahead and finish her food. No point in arguing with him because then it would get cold and that would be no good at all. There was nothing quite like waking up to a warm breakfast that you could eat in your skin and not have to feel bad because someone wasn't mature enough to handle it. Well, and cold breakfasts sucked.

Soon though, Zulera was scraping the last bits of food off her plate and into her mouth, washing it down with some juice. Belching loudly as if in appreciation, she got up to go put her dishes away.
Mood: Unfazed
Condition: Eating
Link: Zulera

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:46 am

Kei

Well, now Zulera thought he was gay. That would not be good for his image.
"No no no no no, you don't understand," Kei quickly called back to Zulera before anymore conclusions were made, "I'm not gay. It's just that a half naked Avatar is a bit... distracting."

Kei decided 'distracting' was the best way he could word it. It was not offending and could have meant several different things, but more importantly, set his sexuality straight.

When Zulera would enter the kitchen, she would see Kei sitting on the kitchen floor facing a wall. He didn't actually know how to make a parfait, so instead, he was just nibbling on piece of bread smothered in butter. Even though he wasn't facing her, Kei heard Zulera enter the kitchen. He didn't say anything as he didn't actually have anything to say to her and continued eating his bread with butter.

Mood: Embarrassed
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera laughed and shook her head. "the way you recoiled with disgust made me think otherwise," she teased, "my apologies then." Frankly, even if he was gay, it wasn't like Zulera would care at all. Their life, their choice, or whatever the cheesy mantra was.

"well... I'm about to start up Big Zuzu then..." she replied, mostly because she was done eating. Now she was totally going to mess with him, and so she didn't put her shirt on. If nothing else, it might give her a nice even tan across her body. Something or another.
So... the topless Avatar swayed her hips back towards her cellar, and thus her workroom. if Kei decided to join her... then lucky him. If not, he'd be awkwardly alone in the Avatar's home.
Condition: Topless

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:05 am

Kei

"Alrighty," Kei replied, "I'll be down in the workshop in just a second."
Kei finished his breakfast first than went to go put his shoes back on. He also went and equipped the rest of his equipment as well, knowing that it was always best to prepare for the worst.

He also assumed that at this point, Zulera had finally put a shirt on, so he walked into the workshop without any worries prepared to help out however he can.

With that being said, Kei almost choked when he saw the back of the half naked Avatar. Averting his eyes from the very intricate tattoos on her back to nothing special on the ceiling, Kei asked with clear embarrassment in his voice.

"Aren't you going to put clothes on? You know... general work safety and all." He asked with uncertainty and added a fake excuse as to why.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"I will eventually," Zulera had replied regarding her lack of a shirt. "but I think I want to work a bit more on my tan..." this was kind of a joke, but waterbenders in particular, when exposed to the right amount of sunlight, went from their normal brown skin tones to those of a bronzed god or goddess, so Zulea's words did actually hold some water (no pun intended).

Zulera was pretty convinced that Kei was either gay or simply asexual. He was clearly not attracted to women, because his excuses to try and get her to put a shirt on were pretty flimsy at best, and not even worth considering at worst. But hey... she had had her own same-sex flings before (only a couple, and she was fairly certain alcohol had been involved), and so if that was how he wanted to live his life, that was perfectly okay. She wanted to make sure he knew that.

"Look," she said politely as they reached the workshop, "if you still think women have cooties, I can assure you that they don't. If you are not attracted to women, that is also fine. Your sexual preferences are not about to stop me from doing business with you, you know." she shortled playfully, swaying her hips as she prepared to board Big Zuzu and take her for a spin.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:38 am

Kei

Kei sighed, it seemed his excuse to get her to put a shirt on was not working.
"You know," Kei continued trying, "That too much sun isn't healthy for your skin."

"No no no," Kei started, "I assure you, I am very much NOT gay. I like guy what guys are supposed to like, you know, like... stuff" Kei said uncertainly, what exactly was 'guy' stuff?

"Anyways," He went on, trying to be persuading and not be marked as gay "I'm not saying I don't enjoy the sight of your shirtless self, but it's just not right.  It's generally good manners to wear clothes in front of guests."

Kei stood back for now as Zulera turned on Big Zuzu, partly because he had no idea what was going to happen next, and partly because trying to sit in a small confined cockpit with a half naked woman might spell lot more awkwardness.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled. he was not doing a very convincing job at getting her to put her shirt back on, or convincing her that he wasn't gay, for that matter, especially when his behavior was supporting the latter. Granted, even if she did care, at this point she was now mostly just going to try and give him a playfully hard time about it because that was just how Zulera rolled.

"Right and wrong are just opinions..." she chuckled, clambering into the body of the machine so she could reach the controls. "You coming?" she called out, "or do you want to ride on top? If you do, I'll just warn you that it might be a wild ride, and that I claim no responsibility if you fall off... otherwise..."

there was a rumbling, and the machine's eyes lit up with a cool effect. Even with that outward effect, from the inside, it gave Zulera a view of the outside and allowed her to see where she was taking this machine. "Big Zuzu" had just creaked to life, bending its joints as Zulera tested everything.
She crawled out a moment later after shutting it off again though.
"It needs a bit of oiling. don't worry--I won't oil up my breasts unless you ask me to." she winked, skipping towards the part of the room where she kept her machine lubricant and such.
Mood: Being an Ass xD

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Kei

"I'll just... stand back and watch for now." He said deciding that standing on top of Big Zuzu was not worth possible death.

Kei watched as Big Zuzu roared to life, her eyes glowing. Big Zuzu began to move some of its limbs slowly. Even though Zulera didn't describe it as one, Big Zuzu could easily qualify as a war machine and was a very intimidating sight to behold.

The machine suddenly before it did anything. He was going to ask, but then Zulera had said that a few of the joints needed to be oiled. She also said she wouldn't oil her breasts unless he asked, which Kei simply ignored.

She had been messing with him all morning, so Kei decided it was his turn.
Following her to where she kept her oil and doing his best to pretend she was not half naked, Kei said, "Here, let me help you if the oil can is on the top shelf and you can't reach it.

Mood: Casual

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:42 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera would have then invited him in to join her, before realizing that the joints needed oiling, which would take a few minutes. This would not take too long, becuase the oiling would last a while as well. Zulera just reminded herself to use this machine more often to let it "stretch its muscles" so to speak (since obviously it lacked actual muscles given that it was made out of metal.

Zulera punched him playfully in the chest at his remark, though it did secretly offend her just a little. "it's right here, you boob." the pun here was truly unintentional, even if she did turn around and show him her breasts one more time as she walked back towards her machine.

She started at the feet and oiled it all up with certain precision. Clearly she knew what she was doing at the very least, and within about 15 minutes, she was tossing away an empty can of lubricant and crawling back into the body of the machine, (or the "cockpit" as it were)

"you want in?" she offered, "or on? we're heading to the crash site now..."
if Kei wanted to take his leave and check in on her progress later, he could do that too, theoretically. Zulera wasn't picky.
Mood: Being an Ass

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:34 am

Kei

Kei just shrugged off the playful punch and simply said, "Oh? I didn't see that."

He watched Zulera (In a sense that he was avoiding to look at her half naked self) apply oil to the joints of Big Zuzu. She finished in about 15 minutes, tossed the can to the side, and asked Kei if he wanted a ride.

Sure, he wanted to ride in Big Zuzu really badly, but it would also be really awkward being confined in a small cockpit with a half-naked woman. Kei shook his head, he's been through worse, and anyways, he has a height advantage over Zulera, as long as he didn't look down, there shouldn't be anything to get embarrassed over.

"Very well," Kei said with a sigh, "I guess it is a pretty long walk to the Airship and I did want to ride in the big robot, so I guess I'll take the ride offer."

With that, Kei followed Zulera into Big Zuzu.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:29 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera shrugged with a smile and hopped into the cockpit. It wasn't a tight squeeze, but there wasn't exactly a whole lot of breathing room. There was room for a pilot and passenger (copilot, perhaps?) but it wasn't like Kei was flush agians tthe half-naked Avatar or anything.

"Alright. here. we. GO!" she fired up the machine again by flipping a few switches and pressing her hand down on a particularly large one, and Big Zuzu fired to life. She began fiddling with controls, and the machine took loping steps towards her supply pile. She used the machine's hands to grab a pile of supplies, carrying them in its arms like a normal person might carry a stack of firewood.

The large wall-door opened, and soon Kei and Zulera were traversing the desert 'scape towards the crash site once again. The distance was not that great to begin with, but in Big Zuzu, it was traversed in only a few minutes. Zulera turned to Kei, smiling rather proudly (not caring about her bare breasts).
"So... how was the ride?" she asked.
Mood: Proud

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:45 am

Kei

Kei held tightly to the side, not knowing what to expect when sitting inside the large robot. Zulera yelled 'go' and used Big Zuzu to pick up a few materials then they were off, quickly heading toward the crash site.

The ride was extremely.. exhilarating. It was not awkward at all like he had originally expected and traversing through the rocky landscape in a large robot was extremely entertaining.
Kei told Zulera forgetting her topless upper half was topless and replied excitingly like a child at a candy store, "It was great! I don't know why, but I had this serious urge to fight giant monsters during the ride."

"Anyways," Kei said, averting his attention to the fallen Thunder Child, "What were you going to start with first on the airship?"

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:36 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was glad that Kei wasn't worrying about her top anymore. She did actually bring a shirt just in case, but she'd worry about that later, since right now there were things to be built and what have you. That was far more important in her eyes.

"well... there are Canyon crawlers out here... so if we run into any of those, hightail it for the machine and we'll take 'em out," she replied. They weren't *big* monsters per se, but they were fairly decent-sized. They were no match against Big Zuzu though (or "little Zuzu", but if anyone dared call her that, she'd knock 'em flat.).

"well... I think the first thing that would be best to do would be to ensure the exterior is sturdy before we work on the interior," she began explaining, "since we'd have to make sure that nothing was in danger of imploding or collapsing on us if we worked on the interior, y'know?"

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:38 am

Kei

Kei didn't know what a Canyon crawler was, but they sounded terrifying, like giant bugs. Should they encounter one, he would probably leave Zulera to handle that situation while he make up some excuse as to why he can't help in the combat.

"I think on the exterior, repairing the hull of the airship should take priority, we probably don't need to repair the balloon until we are nearly ready to set flight." Kei said.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:19 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Thankfully it seemed that they were not about to meet any Canyon Crawlers here on this little trip, and so they would be able to finish (or rather begin) their work in peace. Zulera was pretty sure that neither party would be complaining about that, and the canyon crawlers would be able to live another day, since Zulera would not likely spare them otherwise.

the Avatar nodded in agreement. "Such were my thoughts," she indicated, flipping a switch and hitting a few buttons, which caused the machine to bend down, setting the supplies in its arms on the ground. "gotta first make sure we've got a sturdy frame to work in... kinda like you wouldn't worry about interior design of a house before you put the walls up, y'know?"
She chuckled at this, shutting down the machine now that they had reached the crash site. It remained in the position Zulera left it in, and then she crawled out. Immediately, and wordlessly, she began surveying her parts and the airship to see what would be a good place to start with first.
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:32 am

Kei

"Right." Kei simply said nodding along. He wouldn't tell Zulera how to work, his experience and knowledge in this field was not very much. Zulera however, was clearly an expert.

Kei walked to the side out of the way of the Avatar's work space and told her, "If you need me, let me know, otherwise, I'm just going to be over here."
With that, Kei sat down on the ground and watched Zulera commence with her operations.

[OOC: If you feel like there is nothing in terms of plot going to happen for a while, you can fast forward the construction, or you can add some kind of random event as well]
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:13 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"Sure thing," Zulera cooed, "I do not think your services are necessary at the moment unless you have engineering expertise among your title as jack of all trades, but I will keep you posted." she was not trying to be insulting with this either; she was simply explaining that the master was aobut to do her work...

----

And do her work she did. After a week and a half or so, Zulera managed to summon Kei back to the wreckage site. The balloon was not restored yet, but the outer frame of the airship seemed to be intact, and it was upright once again. The Avatar's craftsmanship (craftswomanship?) was very good. It seemed that she did not hold anything back, and that she pulled out all the stops. Now it was clear and a testament to her engineering capabilities.

This time, she was also wearing a shirt (and pants, and gloves, but still no shoes). "So I made a list of all the parts I used and the time and costs incurred from such a thing. While I might not be charging very much for my labor, I do need the money for at least the parts, in order for me to, well... stay in business. I do hope that you have produced that kind of money?" It was fairly steep, but only for the sheer amount of resources such a large machine required. Zulera was practically charging the same amount for her parts that it would cost to have them shipped out here... maybe a few coppers extra per piece, at most.

But even with these charges, Kei was still getting a major discount. She was practically throwing her labor in for free, which was impressive, as most mechanics charged more for the labor than the actual parts. But it seemed like Zulera appeared to
"So..." she cooed, "what do you think so far too?"
Condition: Clothed

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:59 am

[quote="Kei"]

Kei

Kei had stuck around for a bit when Zulera had began working around a week and a half ago, but then he eventually had to go his own way to gather payment for Zulera.

Well, he did have to hit up a few old contacts he knew back in his dark days as an assassin to retrieve cash that they owed him. He also stopped by a couple of old bunkers he and Ul set up a while back to retrive some other money he had lying around.

He carried all of the cash in a breif case and all together, it was enough to buy upper ended house in the Fire Nation Capital.

Kei was amazed upon returning a week later, at all of the progress that had been done by a single person. Besides the deflated balloon, the Thunder Child appeared to be back to its former glory.

He had to resist hugging the avatar out of joy (He didn't know how she would handle such a thing) but instead, grabbed her by both of her shoulders and shook her happily.
"This is absolutely amazing!" Kei exclaimed, "You're definitely now the best avatar in my book."

Kei continued to send a long series of compliments towards the Avatar. Sure, after a certain point, it was a bit of ass-kissing, but maybe it would get her to accept his payment which may seemed a bit under what she was wanted.

"Uhh... yea the payment," Kei added as if he forgot it, "Here you go."
He handed over the suitcase of cash to Zulera.
"Also I feel like you may want this as well." Kei added and handed Zulera a map. On the map, was the location of the Spirit Portal both he and Lyndis had found. After escaping the Spirit World with the violent airbender, he went back and found the location of the Spirit Portal, knowing that such information could be useful one day and could be sold. He figured being the Avatar and all, such knowledge is really important to Zulera.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:08 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

The exterior work of Thunder Child was in fact done, except for re-inflating the balloon, which would be what Zulera would work on next before she began the interior work, which would not be as visible. Most of that was still in disrepair other than that it was cleaned out. After all, attempts at hiding it were pretty much a failure right now, since the balloon was protected by a metal skeleton to help keep it from deforming in high winds or what have you. Since Zulera had completed the metal skeleton, the ship was much larger-looking now.

Incidentally, she did hug him in response, just because why not? he looked grateful, and she was even wearing a shirt this time. that was as good as it was going to get.
At the same time, she wasn't too concerned with payment as long as it would be enough to get her her old supplies back and maybe a bit extra for delivery charges and such, but she'd worry about it later. To say that she singlehandedly restored a military-class airship would be quite a feat to put onto her metaphorical resume. This would be fun.

The map though... Zulera pored over this map with great interest. "This..." she grinned at him, "is amazing... thank you so much for it!" This time she hugged him again, but shortly afterwards, stepped back.
"So as you might have noticed, Thunder Child is not quite finished. I'll need a couple days to fix up the balloon, and then comes the interioer work, which I haven't really started yet. That's gonna be the nitty-gritty that might take a while, since I'll have to test machines and mechanisms and other such fun things. Anyone could build a skeleton of this magnificent machine... but to actually build a functional version would take more work." She hoped he would understand.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Kei

Kei was caught a bit off guard by both of Zulera's hugs, he didn't think she too would be so happy.
"No problem," Kei shyly said after giving her the map, "I figured it would probably be better to let you know this information then some random treasure hunter."

So according to Zulera, the construction would take a few more days. He wasn't sure what he should do until then, bu he at least wanted to help.

"What do you want me to do in the meantime while you finish up the rest of the repairs?" Kei asked.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:44 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera nodded understandingly. "well that's the thing. the spirit world portals are not exactly something that just anyone should find... unless of course they wish to never return. it is a dangerous place that should only willingly be entered at one's own risk."

But, she shrugged that off and turned back to him.
"well... the interior work will take a few more days, and when I start tinkering with the engines and controls, that might take more than a few days, since I'll have to run tests and ensure everything functions right. One slip-up could have this thing go down at the worst possible time once it was in the air or what have you. I suppose at this point I would just need further payment so I can replenish my supplies that are going into the reconstruction. Don't worry--I keep the tabs seperate from the things I buy for Big Zuzu" the Avatar giggled. Sure enough, Zulera's trusty mecha machine was standing at rest (since it was powered off) nearby.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 5:25 am

Kei

"That's completely fine," Kei said in response to her topic of doing tests and such, "I don't enjoy crashing in airships at all, yet I've been in enough Zeppelin crashes to last me a lifetime."

Well, apparently he had to go find more money somehow which might be a problem. He had already hustled old contacts of his to get them to pay him money so they were no longer an option. He was also pretty sure that there were no side jobs he could accomplish within the span of several days that would raise enough money to properly pay the Avatar.

Kei scratched his head, a bit embarrassed and asked Zulera, "Soooo, I suppose you wouldn't happen to have some decent way I can go get some more cash do you? I'm a bit broke."

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:22 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled. "don't worry... unless someone attacks you or whatnot, I'll ensure that this thing doesn't malfunction. I'll probably add a few upgrades here and there, free of charge."
She was enjoying this project, after all, and if she were not as shrewd as she was, she might have even offered to pay to do it. Unfortunately, she was not THAT generous. On the converse side, and in the avatar's defense though, she was giving him a steal of a deal.

"Payment?" she chuckled, "well, the good news is that I went and estimated the costs of the replacement parts for the entire airship with the last bill I gave you" she assured him, "the amount of money I'll need to compensate for the time I've put in is actually fairly low..." she reached into her pocket, pulling out a slip of scratch paper riddled with numbers and with Zulera's blocky but very legible handwriting. "this number right here..." she pointed to a lower 3-digit number" is the amount I'll need. By contrast, the first charge had nearly broken 5 digits, and so this one, in comparison, was trivial. And, thankfully the Avatar did not seem to have a deadline...

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:11 am

Kei

As long as it didn't include a self-destruction button (Yea, those never turn out well), Kei was really cool with whatever upgrades Zulera wanted to add. After all he's seen her do, Kei trusted her engineering expertise.

"Umm, I don't suppose I can leave you an IOU note can I?" Kei asked unsurely and a bit embarrassed, "I don't actually know when I'll come in possession of that much money to tell the truth."

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:16 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Thankfully there'd be no self-destruct button. She was mostly just contemplating upgrades that might make it faster or more efficient, or have better defenses and/or weaponry. Just basic stuff really. Zulera knew well what she was doing. She was a master at her art, after all.

"you could..." she nodded, "253 is not a very high number... those aren't gold pieces, you know." She honestly did want to get repaid so that she could keep her business in operation, but was not about to cancel her project over this. She had already put far too much effort into it to let a simple and selfish notion get in the way of everything. Of course, she could theoretically just rebuild it and then commandeer it, but really, if she wanted an airship of her own at this point, she had deconstructed a lot of Thunder Child to learn how it was built and thus how it could be replicated. So she had not only been paid in a bit of cash and the map to the spirit portal, but also in great amounts of knowledge, even if there had been some trial and error. But said trial and error would not make it to see the final product. Zulera was much more dedicated to quality than that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Child [Closed]   Thunder Child [Closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunder Child [Closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next