The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Things Never Change [Tarek]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanaki
Sanaki

EXP : 5075
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: None
Nation: Fire Nation

Some Things Never Change [Tarek] Empty
PostSubject: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:45 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Meili's party was as grand and magnificent as Sanaki had expected it to be. her keen heat senses could sense the liveliness of the people around her, and she could sense the exact location of her family members. Everyone gave off different heat patterns, and she knew those of her family like the back of her hand.

Whatever the case, Sanaki was a noblewoman at heart, and that included a nearly innate fondness of wishing to sample fine wine. Meili, being the richest and most powerful individual in the Earth Kingdom, naturally had quite the selection.

There was nothing inherently wrong with what Sanaki was about to do, and no one would stop her. All she wanted was to sample some of the drinks here. The only problem was that booze was essentially Sanaki's kryptonite, and so she got drunk really quickly, even if only from a couple ounces or a few sips (depending on the strength of course). Perhaps Tarek would notice the slow and elegant steps the lovely Fire Lady was taking towards this part of the complex...
Mood: Happy
Condition: Dressed Up
Link: Sanaki

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek looked around and surveyed the scene, the party was in full swing and despite his earlier reservations, he started to unwind rather quickly... forgetting the troubles of the world for a moment.  He saw Zurok, and eagerly awaited a chance to speak with her.  He also noticed the crazy man who just broke through the skylight.  Tarek simply raised an eyebrow at him.   Tarek also saw Meili, who was smashing things up again.  He chuckled, it was never a party until she smashed something.  

He decided to make his way to Meili and greet her.  He held out his hand for Sanaki  so they could together, but noticed that she wasn’t there.  “By the spirits,” he whispered to himself as he saw her making her way to the wine.  He quickly moved towards her and blocked her off.  “Sweetie…where are you going?” he asked knowingly.

Mood:  Cheerful
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:55 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Naturally, Sanaki stopped in her tracks as Tarek caught her. It was almost like a parent-and-child thing, which was funny, because usually it was the other way around. But... wines were Sanaki's weakness, even if she couldn't handle more than a few shots of some of the more potent kinds. Shew as definitely a lightweight.

"I wanted to connoisseur some of the Earth Queen's fine wines," she admitted, stepping slowly around Tarek to try and reach the table. however, about halfway around him, she offered her hand. "you want to come join me?" she'd never simply accept that she had very low alcohol handling capabilities, but Tarek could easily remind her and such.

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:02 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek couldn’t help but smile at his darling wife.  He took her warm hand in his own.  “Sanaki, don’t make me remind you what happens when you…sample the wine,” he chuckled, “I know you…don’t remember much…but trust me…you are the most giggly drunk I have ever seen, and that’s just with the first few sips…after that it gets worse…” He continued, smiling fondly at her.  He remembered last time, and well.  Let’s just say he was glad not many people were around, because clothing got…lost and one thing quickly led to another.

Sanaki might still have been able to convince Tarek though.  She had a way with him after all, and it was very difficult to say no to the one of the most elegant and beautiful women in the world when she asked nicely.  

Mood:  Calm

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:09 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki couldn't help but giggle at the reality of Tarek's words. Yes, there was definitely a reason this beautiful lady was not supposed to go near alcohol. It was like a moth to a flame, and almost for the same reason (except instead of 'death' it was more like 'embarrassing things'.)
"oh, lovee... I'm sure that Queen Meili would happily lend us a room if I got too giggly to keep my clothes on..." she teased, "I just want a little sip this time... I can smell a brand I have not tried..."

yes, she did still want to try and convince Tarek to let her have a little bit. It wasn't like she got trashed after a single touch of the liquid to her lips or anything, but more than a coupe of shots and she'd be out like a light--a really cute, attractive, giggling light.

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek gave Sanaki a look. “Lend us a room?  Wait… what?  Are you doing this on purpose?!” He laughed.  “Let’s keep your dress on for now yeah?  It took you long enough getting it perfect.”  Tarek laughed.  Between his wife and daughters, Tarek was always late thanks to their ‘getting ready time’.  Not that he minded… Sanaki did look stunningly beautiful for it and it was the hallmark of a noblewoman to take care of her appearance.  

Tarek sighed and finally gave in.  “One taste?  Okay?”  he smiled, offering his arm for Sanaki and leading her to the wine.  “I’m going to regret this…” he muttered under his breath.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:09 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki giggled. "maybe I am? but no... I will keep the dress on..." she same could not be said for their 4th child Keiko, but she was a youngster, and so if they suddenly heard news of a naked toddler laughing her way around the party, they'd know what to do. Sanaki on the other hand, did spend enough time looking this pretty that she wouldn't want to just let it all loose at the drop of a hat (or the drop of a dress, as this case may be).

"aye, one taste..." Sanaki nodded, shuffling through the bottles until she found one labelled "Yangchen Special". Was it the Avatar? or was it a woman with a name similar to that of the Avatar? it wasn't like there could never be another Roku, another Kyoshi, or another Zulera, for example.

Soon Sanaki was seated at her table, pouring herself a glass, deftly and despite being unable to see with her eyes. She took a sip and...
...sure enough, she hiccupped. Her hands remained in plain sight though, and she giggled again. She was probably already getting a little drunk, but that was what Tarekw as there to help her with.

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:55 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek watched hesitantly as Sanaki picked out a wine.  “Yangchen Special” being the one she eventually picked.  Tarek preferred “Dragon’s Piss” himself, though a single drop of “Dragon’s Piss” would be enough to put Sanaki into a drunken stupor for a week and a half.  It really was the only curse of her hypersensitive body.  

When she hiccupped and giggled Tarek gently took the glass. “Sweetheart?  I think that’s enough now?  Right?” he asked desperately. He knew this was a bad idea to start with!

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki was actually aware of Dragon's Piss, although thankfully was smart enough not to try it. Well... not to try it again. There had been a time where she did, and it had put her out of commission for over a week, where "out of commission" meant "fit of giggling hysterics"... and she had heard that she had spent at least one entire 24-hour completely butt-naked except for her silken thigh-high stockings and her sleek black pumps. But anyways, that wasn't happening tonight. Just a bit of tipsy giggling.

Sanaki leaned forward, putting her forehead against her hand. "I... *hic* okay, lovee... thank you for letting my try it..." sometimes it was a right tragedy... but damn that stuff had been good.
"save some of that for tonight, yes?" she suggested, although knew that even if they didn't have any, they would still have a wonderful night together.
Condition: Dressed Up; Tipsy

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:53 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek chuckled at Sanaki, the woman he loved more than anything else; he thought she was utterly adorable. Here she was, smiling and giggling, and having a great time, while he was treating her like a child... at a *sexy* party no less. He took a deep breath and sat her down before sitting beside her. “look sweetheart, since the whole new Fire Lord thing…we haven’t had a chance to cut loose and unwind, tonight is about fun and nothing else...” He said pouring two glasses of wine. “so here’s to you and me.” He whispered gently, kissing her in the most romantic way. “I love you.”

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:40 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Honestly, Sanaki didn't mind the treatment. She knew when to behave, and knew when she could be a little silly. In the confines of her own home, if she wanted to parade around butt-naked and laugh at everything, then by jingo, she could.

She smiled oh-so-sweetly at Tarek's suggestion. "That... sounds rather lovely." she smiled, putting her hand to her lip as she emitted another squeak of a hiccup. "to us!" she raised her glass, taking a sip. "I... *hic* I love you too, sweetie." lightweight or not, shew as fully aware of that statement, and she wouldn't take it back for the world.
Mood: In Love

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:35 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek chuckled and poured a second glass. “At this rate we are going to have to slip out,” Tarek laughed, “thank the spirits Zerviah is here to watch over the children.” He continued, passing Sanaki her glass and then promptly downing his.
After a few more rounds, Tarek noticed Meili nearby and called his old friend over. They met and greeted each other earlier, but now he needed her help. “We might need to pull an Aunt Mei over here Meili,” he chuckled, gesturing over to his tipsy and giggly wife. Tarek, Kako and Meili had a system of contingency plans for any situation named after aunts and uncles. He knew Meili would know *EXACTLY* what he meant by an ‘Aunt Mei’, luckily, she always had his back. >:]

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki giggled. "slip out?" she fiddled with the fastenings on her clothes, but luckily, some remote part of her better judgment seemed to stop her from actually removing them just yet. "mmm... we should... and then you should slip me out of these clothes... they're getting hot in here..." that was most likely the alcohol speaking on Sanaki's end, and thankfully her voice was soft and gentle. it wasn't like she was screaming this from the rooftops or anything.

Naturally, the unsuspecting woman drank glass after glass when it was offered. She just didn't seem to know when to say enough. xD
Meili, upon hearing the news, simply gave him a nod, and cast a glance at the giggling, pink-faced Fire Lady.
"alas. we do what we must." she pretended to be somber and serious, but gave Tarek a wink, flicking her thumb to her side, indicating the direction of a door, leading to a hallway, leading to a room, so to speak.
"3rd door on the right." she muttered, before finishing her bottle and smashing it over someone's head, knocking them straight out.
Not like Sanaki knew they were talking about her, and so odds were she'd follow Tarek right to the room without trouble.
Mood: Giggly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Never Change [Tarek]   Some Things Never Change [Tarek] Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Things Never Change [Tarek]
Page 1 of 1