The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zhu-Rong [Complete!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhu-Rong
Zhu-Rong

EXP : 100

Character Description
Position: 2nd in Command of The Shadows
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Zhu-Rong [Complete!] Empty
PostSubject: Zhu-Rong [Complete!]   Zhu-Rong [Complete!] EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Full Name: Zhu-Rong Ma
Element: Earth//Metal
Birthplace: Assumed Ba Sing Se//Lower Ring
Position: 2nd in Command of the Shadows//Mercenary for Hire.

Personality:

-Gives a withering glare- What? Is there something I can help you with? You want to know what makes me tick huh? snort. Alright, let's make this quick. I have a very short fuse, and by that I mean that I don't tolerate bull****. Small talk isn't really my thing and beating around the bush gets on my nerves. Either you get to the point or don't say anything at all, point blank. Taunts and word games don't phase me, reverse psychology is pathetic. I don't do labels, but if you have to classify me then call me hard as nails or ruthless, whatever tickles your fancy hun. The world doesn't give you anything, and so, I take it. I go for the gold in everything that I do because coming up short is unacceptable and not an option. I'm pretty blunt so don't hang around me if you're faint-hearted, -shrugs- I tell it like it is and call it like I see it.

"No-nonsense, straight-no-chaser, shoot first and ask questions later."

Put it blankly I'm just not one to be trifled with. Good ol' Zhu is not afraid of using brunt force and seeing blood doesn't stir me. Should I be ashamed? -pointed stare- I regret nothing. Don't get me wrong, I live for justice but let's be realistic, everything can't be resolved with treaties and hand-shakes. It's simple, you screw with the law and my fist meets your face; resistance is futile, force my hand I will have to play The Executioner.

The end justifies the means no matter what it takes.

Commentary:

The presence of Zhu-Rong is unnerving, mainly because her movements are practically mute and her deep reddish brown eyes are equally agitating. In the heat of her work she doesn't say much and her speech is usually curt, unless she's doing interrogations of course. Zhu-Rong is a born leader and possesses the heart of a wolf-lion, only bending to the orders of no one except herself, and General Yu of course. She's known for her callous and cut-throat nature, as well as her tenacity, intelligence and "campaigns" for justice, traits that have earned her the spot as the second in command of the Shadows (as well as a rough mercenary in the underground). Nowadays everyone wants her as their bodyguard or something. Outside of work, Zhu-Rong is actually very casual; she laughs, pulls pranks and likes to get herself in a world of trouble. She's not afraid to get down and dirty and loves a good bar fight. Constantly on the move, Zhu loves traveling and having a good time. Unlike her twin brother, she's carefree outside of work and prone to bouts of stupidity. If not for Shadow or Mercenary work, she probably would've been well-suited as a pirate. Arr!.

Abilities:
Earth Bending:
Zhu-Rong learned everything she knows about earthbending from Pang Yen Long, Master Earthbender under The Shadows faction in Ba Sing Se. Her bending is dynamic, formidable and extensive. Contrary to Zhu's dislike for word games, her earthbending style is pretty much versatile and full of surprises. As she advanced Yen Long began to teach her the more advanced sets of the art and that included metalbending. Earthbending continues to be her more favored for offense and is thus the strongest of the two for her; her metalbending she uses for restraining purposes.

Martial Arts:
In this department she studied under the personal supervision of General Yu herself, whom continues to serve as Zhu's mentor. Zhu-Rong's style is draconian and lightning fast at best; if she's not aiming for your pressure points then you can bet she's aiming to crush you flat. She's heavy-handed so her blows pack a wallop when she really means it. She tends to flip around alot, and so that almost makes her intangible.

Weapon Wielding:

Welded by Master Pang Yen Long himself, Zhu-Rong's spiked brass knuckles are used for close range only. She fancies fighting bare-handed as opposed to using long-range weapons and so, Pang crafted these to fit her style. The same goes for her Kyoshi fans, though she prefers to just throw them and hit her opponents upside the head to distract them. If it's not a katana blade or spiked knuckles of death then it doesn't interest her.

Appearance:

Zhu-Rong [Complete!] Scaled.php?server=16&filename=zhul

Zhu-Rong is 5 foot 9 and weighs in at 130 lbs. Her shape is defined as an S-Line with slender guns and toned legs. Her hair is raven colored and rolls in waves that ends in the middle of her back and is usually kept in a low ponytail. Zhu's flesh is the color of sandy-alabaster with deep almond-shaped reddish brown eyes. Her Shadow attire consists of a black sleeveless tunic, black armbands (equipped with brass knuckles), and black parachute pants that end inside knee-high steel-toe boots.

History:

The Story of Zhu-Rong

I grew up in the shantiest part of Ba Sing Se; my father died when I was 3 years old and after that my mother just about crumbled in on herself. She was more of a prostitute when she wasn't drunk and, she was a good enough mom when she remembered that I was still alive. Which wasn't often.

I spent so much time alone in our gritty apartment that I basically raised myself. Most of my days I kept the house together and I did all of the shopping. If my mom was sober enough she'd cook, but I always ended up eating whatever I could find. When I was 9, my mother left one night with one of her best "clients" and....never returned. Like a fool I waited an entire week for her to come back, I even searched the entire district for her but I never found her. That same month I packed up whatever I had and left. I made an alright living on the streets as a con-artist. Seriously, who could resist lending money to a blind kid or whoever the heck I decided to be that day? When I wasn't busy scamming fools out of their loot I was practicing my earthbending, it was pretty shoddy. Sometimes I practiced it on other street kids.

On my 10th birthday you could say fate decided to deal me an Ace, depending on how you looked at it. I was weaving my way through the crowded markets when some rude creep kept brushing up against me. He took off after I slammed a rock on his foot and after watching him leave I felt my sash. That fool snatched my coin bag! I took off after him; cutting him off around the corner. The creep skidded to a halt and yelped when I propelled him through the air via earth pillar. He hit the ground with a sickening thud! and I snatched my pouch from him, giving him a swift kick to the head in the process.

Before I knew it a bunch of shadows surrounded us and then the creep vanished in a sink hole. What the crap?! I didn't even have a chance to react when some woman restrained me, congratulating me for helping them "catch a criminal". After that, everything blurred together. I learned that the whole time I was in the streets the Kyoshi legion had been watching me. I was taken in by General Yu and the entire Elite became my sick, twisted family. I trained alongside them until General Yu decided to mentor me personally. She trained me over the years in every art she knew from sun up until down, effectively molding me from a rough little street kid........

Into a Captain and killing machine.

**OPTIONAL**
Sample RP:

Character Box:

Last edited by Zhu-Rong on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Zhu-Rong [Complete!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhu-Rong [Complete!]   Zhu-Rong [Complete!] EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:32 pm

This was damn good. You have a great command of words, and I'm happy to Approve this. Well done. Be sure to fill out the character description which can be found on your profile, and, even though you're very good at using a 1st person perspective in your writing, I ask that you use a 3rd person view when RPing. Thanks, have fun. :3
Back to top Go down

Zhu-Rong [Complete!]
Page 1 of 1