The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feet on the Ground (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

EXP : 2200

Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Yu Jin

Squealing in glee, now that she was able to fully appreciate the sight of the beach, Yu Jin began removing her sturdy airbending uniform, placing them carefully on the sand. Soon, she had stripped down to the small, light under-dress that the airbender girls wore beneath their clothes.

"Race you to the water!" the young girl called out, already running full-tilt for the waves. Swimming came first, apparently.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

EXP : 8580
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Master Air Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi stood for a second to admire the nice beach, when she was suddenly (but not necessarily unpleasantly) snapped back to reality by Yu Jin stripping down.
"Hey! no fair!" she laughed, since Yu Jin had that head start on her. Either way, she stripped her pants, shirt, and gloves off, leaving her in her own underwear and showing off most of her tattoos and some of her battle scars. None were nearly as vivid as the one on her cheek.

the younger girl beat Xilingshi to the water, but she splashed in after her with a playful laugh.
"Ahh... you beat me!" she turned to face the other girl, also having undone her ponytail. Xilingshi's hair tumbled down her back in long, brown waves.
Condition: Calm
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Yu Jin

The young girl had already submerged and resurfaced, her hair now slicked back by the water. "I did!" Yu Jin announced with a cheerful grin, "I am too fast...~" With a silly little 'smooth' gesture, she laughed.

This time, she did notice a rather extensive amount of scarring on the older airbender, but she didn't think it looked bad. The tattoos were the same as she would have, someday - if she went back to the Air Temple to finish the beginner training, anyway.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi's scarring was simply the natural result of getting into many fights with hostile opponents. She was skilled and powerful, but not invincible, so she had marks of her own that showed her troubled times or losses.

she playfully splashed the younger girl. "you're a goofball." she quipped. "I like that." playful senses of humor did run in the Air Nomads, and Xi was glad that it was a part of their culture that had not died out. Even the Tekina-Kaze had senses of humor, and while they were among the other airbenders, they kept it civil, they sometimes got quite hilariously vulgar among each other. Xilingshi was no exception. However, she had enough control to keep it civil while in front of children such as Yu jin, so there was no worries.
Condition: Calm
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Yu Jin

Though she was advanced for her age, any lewd jokes would be quite a bit beyond the young airbender. She loved jokes, though, and would gladly swap them around.

"Life's more fun, when you're silly!" Yu Jin countered, twirling around in the water, lifting out of it just slightly because of her airbending, "If I was all serious and boring, I'd be part of the Air Council by now...~!" Not that she had anything against them, but the ones she met, at least, were pretty stuffy.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Most of Xilingshi's vulgar jokes were usually either racist or playfully offensive at best, although there were some sexual ones, even though she did not really have an active relationship herself (and not really being "loose" in that regard either.) However, most of her jokes were fairly clean and in good humor, and would not be bad to share with a child.

Xili laughed at her remark about the air council. Yes, they were all pretty stuffy old farts. the Tekina-Kaze had a more laid back leadership, as Yu Jin was seeing the attitude and behavior of their leader all the time. She was tough and she disciplined her soldiers, but she treated them like sisters and children, and so the discipline was done out of care for them, not out of strictness. She grieved any time one of them was injured, or worse, when any of them had died in battle.

"Good point!" she laughed, "The Air Council members ARE all pretty stuffy old codgers."
Xilingshi was being honest. She would never say it to their faces, but that was sort of what she thought of them as well. They didn't really have the same sense of humor that Xilingshi and the younger generations after her did.
she splashed around a bit more, going all the way under the water just to get herself wet.

Condition: Relaxed
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Yu Jin

"Right??" Yu Jin exclaimed, "It's like they were born old!" The young airbender had been disciplined by the Southern council several times, for very small offenses, so she was not a big fan. Huffing, she slid back under the water and then resurfaced.

Even when she was pouting, the small girl was pretty carefree, loving the wonders of the world around her.

Mood: Huffy

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi chuckled. "don't tell anyone... but they probably were." she winked, deciding to play along.
She had been disciplined the same way during her youth, although proved herself to be a powerful and skilled airbender many times, finally earning her tattoos at the age of 16.

Xi went under as well, surfacing with loads of long bangs that were normally combed or tied back, now hanging in her face. she grinned. "having fun? They avoid any and every kind of fun, so they'll never catch us here."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:13 am

Yu Jin

Yu Jin laughed heartily at that, before catching herself. "Catch me?" the young girl took a melodramatically affronted pose, "Who said I was doing anything I'm not supposed to?" Then, a little more quickly, "Who told you?"

She was so sure that she'd been caught, that Yu Jin was now giving herself away. In that way, she was not showing off her smarts, too well.

Mood: Worried

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:23 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"You know the elders," Xilingshi laughed at the way the youngster reacted. "always trying to keep kids inside and keep them away from anything fun."

she swam towards the other girl gently. "no one told me." she whispered, putting an arm around the younger girl to keep her from swimming off. "I am just old and so I know everything."
pausing, she leaned closer to Yu jin's face. "but don't worry. It will be our little secret. I'm not telling anyone. No one at all. You have my word."

she hoped this meant something. Xi was honest like that.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:45 am

Yu Jin

The small girl seemed to take her completely seriously, because she simply nodded. Then, tilting her head to the side, she asked, "Will I know everything when I'm old, too?"

Yu Jin tilted her head to the side. While she didn't really believe that being old taught you everything - she wasn't that naive - it was an interesting thought; with age came knowledge, was how the saying went.

Mood: Thoughtful

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:52 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi smiled. "if you listen to the right people, aye." she nodded, "the Air Council is wise and they will help, although others, like the Tekina-Kaze can also remind you that you're welcome to have fun too... your childhood will be over before you know it." she playfully ruffled the smaller girl's hair.

With age did come knowledge for the most part, but having fun and being happy were also integral to learning. Children who lived happy lives learned better most of the time.
"So don't worry. contrary to what they might say, you ARE allowed to have fun like this." she playfully splashed Yu Jin with a couple of her fingers.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:19 am

Yu Jin

Cupping her hands together, Yu Jin aimed a larger splash at the older airbender, laughing as the water moved under her fingertips. "I'll remember," She promised, trying to swim away, to add some distance. Giggling, she dove under, trying to avoid any retaliation.

She had taken in a large breath, too, partially aided by her airbending.

Mood: Playful

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:31 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

It caused the older airbender to squeal playfully. it was rather high-pitched too, which sounded almost odd coming from a seasoned veteran warrior.

"Good!" she chuckled, and taking a massive breath, she too plunged under the water, ready to hold her breath as long as she could in hopes of playfully beating Yu Jin.
Yes, if the youngster wanted to explore the world, Xi would gladly take her under her wing and help her do so. It'd be a good experience for both of them.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:13 am

Yu Jin

Being the younger of the two, Yu Jin was the first to surface, gasping for breath. She was wide open, now, though any splashing might cause her to swallow water and choke. Treading water, she brushes her wet hair back out of her face, trying to see properly.

Spotting Xilingshi, she tried to go under again, quickly, before she would be caught.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:20 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi was unsurprised that the younger girl came up first, as she heard the water and air bubbles rushing nearby her. Seconds later, she also heard them again as she went under. Chuckling, she waited a few more seconds before emerging from the water.

"Aw man, I think I lost!" she chuckled, even though Yu Jin might not have heard her. she shook her head to flip her hair and shake the water out of it, and decided to just play it honest and let the youngster win. She might playfully point out that she had heard her though, just to remind her to be honest, but chastising her over a silly little game was not worth the trouble.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Yu Jin

When Yu Jin emerged, it was very slowly, to make sure that she wouldn't be splashed the second that she was out of the water. When the coast was clear, she came up, shaking excess water from her face, wiping her hair back. "You can hold your breath a long time!" her voice was full of awe, "I had to come back up to breathe and everything...!"

The younger girl had only been trying to escape a playful onslaught of water; she had not been treating it as a competition, and so she had no problem admitting that she had to breathe twice to stay under that long.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xi did not splash her, as it often startled people a bit too much. She did chuckle though. "your lungs grow a bit larger as you do." she ruffled the younger girl's hair playfully. "and airbending helps."
She did not know that Yu Jin had also used airbending, but it would be a nice surprise if the younger girl revealed that she had or something. Xi had done so, after all.

"so how do you like the beach so far?" she asked. "are you having fun on the first day of your adventures?"
Even now, she was still serious about entertaining the idea, and so she had no qualms against asking about it.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Yu Jin

"I did use my airbending," Yu Jin supplied with a proud grin, "That's how I was able to stay under so long!" The small airbender was happy to have thought of that, before she was told.

Then, in answer to the second question: "It's been great! I got to eat good food, and I'm so far away from the Air Temple that I can't even see it if I try real hard!" It was a good thing, in the young girl's opinion, to be this distant from home.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

A smart cookie this one was. Xilingshi liked that. Definitely promising material if she were to ever join the Tekina-Kaze or simply become one of Xilingshi's airbending students.
"oooh nice!" she exclaimed, "that's good thinking, kiddo. I like your style!"

smiling at hearing Yu Jin's satisfaction, Xilingshi chuckled. "well... we're not called the Air Temple-dwellers. we're called the Air Nomads for a reason. If you're still up for seeing the world... I'm down for it as well. No big hurry though." she was enjoying herself on the beach, even if she was quite literally in her underwear.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Yu Jin

"I'm going to see everything," Yu Jin asserted firmly, determined, "And when I do, then I'll go back... but not before." She really did want to see the world, "I was thinking of taking the same path that Avatar Aang took, though the different towns and Nations."

It was, perhaps, a silly dream, but the young airbender thought that she could do it. The trip would be like a spiritual pilgrimage.

Mood: Determined

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi listened and nodded slowly. "Well... I've been around most of the world. if you wanted to travel it, I'd go with you. I don't know the exact paths Avatar Aang took, but we could still travel to all the four nations."

It had been long before Xilingshi's time even, but that did not mean that she was against the idea. Yes, she wouldn't mind a travelling companion, because she knew that she would travel more and more. She had a lot of small cozy homes across the world instead of just one big home in her favorite place, so even rooming would be fairly easy if they went to the right places.

for now though, she was fine with their little dip in the water, provided no one stole their clothes or something. She was in no rush, and would let the youngster set the pace she wanted.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:57 am

Yu Jin

"Sure!" the small girl agreed readily, as she wiggled her toes in the water, "I don't mind. I think I know all the places he's been... This was one of them!" She gestures with both arms, out at the island.

Briefly, Yu Jin wondered if there were any elephant koi around... or an inagi.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:05 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi did know that much. "well, if you know where they are, I can help point us in the right direction when we go." she smiled at the younger girl. Xilingshi let herself float on her back, drifting on the waves as she gently closed her eyes.

"Whatcha thinking of?" she asked as she opened a brief eye and noticed that the little one looked a bit in thought.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Yu Jin
Yu Jin

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:17 am

Yu Jin

"Elephant koi," came the simple answer, "And riding them." Yu Jin pouted slightly, "I haven't seen any, though..." It was only a mild disappointment, since she wasn't sure if she could even ride a trained flying bison.

If there were, though, she would definitely try. The young airbender was an adventurous little shit, to say the least.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feet on the Ground (Open)   Feet on the Ground (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feet on the Ground (Open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next